Ch. 11

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who...who are you?"  Jaejoong couldn't recognize the hands that were now covering his eyes.  The person behind started to giggle.  "Taeyeon?"  The girl laughed again, "Nope try again."  Jaejoong was getting irritated and used his hands to pry the person's hand away.  He turned back and jumped a little, "Ji Sook?"  Ji Sook was happy because Jaejoong knew it was her and not Taeyeon.  She batted her eyes at Jaejoong and walked closer towards him, "Hi.  How did you know it was me?"  Jaejoong looked side to side ignoring Ji Sook, "Where is Taeyeon?  Why are you here?"  Ji Sook pouted as she rolled her eyes.  She placed her hands across her chest, "Why?  Are you sad that I'm here instead?"  In actuality Jaejoong felt like crap because instead of Taeyeon here with him Ji Sook was.  He in all of his disappointment and hid it with a smile.  "Well, I wasn't expecting you to be here.  Where is Taeyeon?  She promised that she will be here?  Did something happen to her?  Is she running late?"  Jealousy was building up in Ji Sook as she smiled sweetly at Jaejoong, "Well, if you must know, Taeyeon said that she didn't want to come.  She said that she didn't want to see you anymore.  She begged me to come and spend the day with you instead.  Yeah, I don't know why she didn't want to come out.  You guys are like best friends right?"

When Jaejoong heard what Ji Sook said, his heart broke in half.  "She didn't want to come?  She forced you to come instead?  She didn't want to see me?  Is she mad at me?  I don't understand."  Jaejoong was walking away from Ji Sook but Ji Sook stopped him as she ran to his side and held onto his hands.  "Jaejoong where are you going?"  Without looking at her, "I Have to go to Taeyeon.  I have to know why she broke our promise."  Ji Sook forcefully pulled him towards her, "Why Oppa?  Why are you looking for her when she doesn't want to see you?"  Jaejoong shook his head, "Let me go Ji Sook."  "NO!  You aren't going to find her anyway."  Jaejoong looked at her, "What do you mean I won't find her anyway."  Ji Sook cleared as she tried to figure out what she should say next.  "Um, Taeyeon is going to America for a couple of years.  She says that she had to get away from something or someone."  Jaejoong dropped Ji Sook's hand, "No, you are just lying.  Taeyeon wouldn't just leave without saying anything.  She wouldn't just leave without telling me that she was leaving."

Ji Sook hugged Jaejoong in her arms, "She wanted to tell you too but since you told her that you were leaving to Japan, she felt that she didn't need to tell you anymore."  Jaejoong shook his head, "Why wouldn't she tell me?"  Ji Sook shook her head.  "I don't know.  But, let's get Taeyeon out of our mind.  Let's spend today with smiles on our faces OK Oppa?"  Jaejoong gave up as he nodded his head.  "Where do you want to go?"  Ji Sook smiled as her plan worked, "Anywhere with Oppa is fine with me."

Jaejoong and Ji Sook started walking away from the park while Taeyeon was still locked in the basement.  Taeyeon gave up trying to get out of the basement.  She knew no one was on the other side.  Ji Sook was gone with Jaejoong, her father can't hear her or had the ability to try and help her, and she doesn't even know where her step-mother was.  She slowly got up and the light switch.  She looked around and she spotted a small window that led to the outside.  She tried to analyze the room and the height of the window.  She walked closer towards it and saw a chair that was situated in the back of the basement.  She grabbed the chair and placed it in front of wall that had the window.  She climbed on top of the chair and was reaching for the window.  It was a little to high for her reach.  She decided to tip toe and finally, she unlatched the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter