Ch. 37

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon looked at the odd looking pendant and admired it's beauty before deciding to place it into her pocket.  She looked around her surroundings once more to see whether or not she could spot the missing skillet, but to her dismay she didn't.  She let out a heavy sigh before walking through the doors and locking it behind her.  She wanted to approach Wooyoung to ask about the missing skillet but stopped in her tracks.  Just a couple of feet away from her, she saw the show that was going to reveal Jaejoong and Ji Sook's relationship.  She couldn't believe that the world was finally going to find out about their relationship.  She placed her hand over as she slowly walked towards the living room.

Once Taeyeon reached the living room, she saw Wooyoung staring intensely at the screen while Jaejoong covered his face with his palms.  She remained silent as she approached them but neither one of them noticed her.  She studied Wooyoung's expression and knew that he was shocked.  She shook her head as photos of them were appearing on the screen while the VJ was talking about their relationship.

Jaejoong couldn't bare to watch the show or see Wooyoung's reaction.  He had to figure something out in order to explain this to Wooyoung.  Reality finally sunk in as he removed his hands away from his face.  There it was in plain sight.  Ji Sook and Jaejoong in a romantic relationship.  He wanted to avoid this topic and just ignore the fact that no matter how big this lie was, the world will know that he is in a relationship with Ji Sook.  He wanted to bury the fact that once this little piece of news was out, he and Taeyeon could no longer be together as him and Taeyeon.  He hated that very fact and hated the fact even more when he couldn't do anything about it.

Wooyoung remained silent as his eyes were glued to the television.  So many random thoughts were going through his mind.  He couldn't believe what he was watching.  Was this a lie, a joke?  He couldn't piece two and two together.  Everything that was displaying on the television screen was being dissected by Wooyoung's mind but there was just so many things that didn't make any sense.  At first Wooyoung thought that the girl was Taeyeon but when he looked at it more closely, he knew for a fact that it was Ji Sook and not Taeyeon.  

As the show continued to display their undying love, Taeyeon just wanted to crawl into a hole where no one can find her.  She wanted to stop time or go back in time to reverse everything.  She wanted to stop everything that was happening but didn't know how to do it.  She panicked as she saw Wooyoung's expression worsen.  She grabbed the remote control that was beside Jaejoong and was about to press on the Off button but was stopped by a hand.  She followed the directions of the hand  and saw Ji Sook smirking at her.

Ji Sook yanked the remote controller out of Taeyeon's hands and placed it behind her back.  Taeyeon looked at Ji Sook with pleading eyes but was completely ignored as Ji Sook brought the controller to the front and turned up the volume.  Taeyeon hurriedly went to grab the remote controller but failed to do so as Ji Sook threw the controller on the ground making a loud thud.  Taeyeon ran towards the controller and frantically tried to place the pieces of the remote controller back together along with the batteries that came out from the impact of the ground.  Once the batteries were in place and the controller working again, she finally pressed the Off button and successfully turned the television off.  Taeyeon slumped down towards the ground once the television was shut and placed her trembling hands on top of her chest.

Everybody remained silent and the atmosphere in the room continued to get worse.  Nobody dared to talk or break the awkward silence.  Wooyoung continued to stare at the blank screen of the television and Jaejoong continued to look at Wooyoung.  Ji Sook smiled evilly as she walked past Taeyeon and over to Jaejoong's side.  Taeyeon watched her every move as she remained sitting on the ground.  She knew something was stirring up in Ji Sook's mind but didn't quite know what it could be.  

Ji Sook broke the silence as she cleared and placed her arms around Jaejoong's dangling arm.  She looked back towards Taeyeon and gave her a nasty smirk.  Taeyeon slowly stood up as she watched Ji Sook get closer to Jaejoong.  Ji Sook placed her lips by Jaejoong's ear and in a hushed tone, "let me han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter