Ch. 53

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has come and gone since the traumatic brain alternating event occurred on the outskirts of Seoul.  Ji Sook, Jaejoong and Wooyoung along with Ms. Kim were all found unconscious on the roadside that led them to the big City.  A traveler stumbled upon their upturned car and immediately dialed 911 for assistance when he noticed 4 bodies lying almost lifelessly on the bottom of the Black Van.  Law enforcement immediately arrived and havoc appeared as they realized who 3 out of the 4 people were.  The companies did their best to shield their Idols, but it was too late, for the media, paparazzi, newscasters and fans all surrounded the Hospital they were all admitted in. 

In order for Jaejoong, Ji Sook and Wooyoung to fully recover from their "accident", they remained in the Hospital for more than a week, fully staffed with bodyguards, Doctors and Nurses.  No one questioned them for they thought everything was too traumatic for the three teens to handle.  Not wanting them have a relapse or a panic attack, they had no choice but to leave them alone for now to have a full recovery.  

Although they were basically on lockdown in the Hospital, their respective Companies didn't leave the world in the dark in regards to the status of their Idols.  The media outlets, the fans and the entire nation were all totally smitten with the so-called events that happened to their beloved idols.  They all bought the ridiculous story that was concocted by none other than the infamous Ms. Kim.  No one was able to sell a story like she could.  Luckily, since she was the first to wake, she was able to provide her statement and re-tell the situation she found herself in.  She carefully penned out every single detail of what supposedly happened to the three young people within her care, including the very dead Mr. Lee Dong Wook.  A twist here, a tweak there and literally, you had the entire world awing at the newfound Hero, the pretty Damsel in Distress, along with the Third Wheel Party that had no significance in their fake story-line.

Within the night, fame and glory came knocking on the doors of Jaejoong and Ji Sook due to the believable story that was sold to the Media.  Both Ji Sook and Jaejoong received multiple offers to star in Movies, participate in OST produced by many famous composers as well as CF Contracts.  Wooyoung was not doing too bad himself.  He had a few offers here and there, but of course, being the third wheel in the heroine act didn't really matter to people of our society nowadays.  Some saw him as a thorn on the side of the romantic love story of Ji Sook and Jaejoong while some even rumored him to be the cause of the supposed accident.  Nonetheless, the story in itself is all fake.  No one other than Ms. Kim knows the real score, not even her precious daughter.

Ji Sook was totally loving everything that was happening for her and Jaejoong.  She was basically on cloud nine with all of the stardom factor thrown at her for being in a story she couldn't remember herself.  But being her Mother's precious little "Angel" sent from Heaven, she believed everything her mother said.  Who was she to question anything that happened?  Even if the story was fake, who would not enjoy all this newfound glory and fame?  Anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter