Ch. 1

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was sitting down in her mother's chair looking through their family's photo album.  As she was looking through the album, she stumbled upon a picture of her Father and Mother's wedding.  They looked so happy and content.  Taeyeon ran her fingers across her Mother's photo.  "Mom, how are you doing?  I know that today is Dad's big day, but do I have to be happy?"

A lonely tear fell down from Taeyeon's eye as she closed the photo album and stood up to get ready. 

Thinking to herself, here I am 12 years old.  Do I really need another family coming into my life.  I am happy enough with just my dad, but my dad thought otherwise.  He said that the reason why he chose to marry this person was because she had a daughter that reminded him of me. 

Taeyeon has never met them before in her life.  She heard stories of them and they seem like a nice family, but she doesn't need them.  They lived in Seoul, the big City, which was totally the opposite of my father and I. 

She closed her eyes before entering her closet to take her gown out.  With slow steps, she grabbed the dress and hesitantly put it on.  Taeyeon took a look into the mirror, "Put a smile on Taeyeon.  Be happy for your Dad."  She looked at herself again and gave herself an encouraging smile before she went downstairs.

She saw her father sitting down on the couch while fidgeting with his fingers.  He looked very nervous.  Taeyeon sat down next to him and linked her arms in between his as she placed her head on his shoulders.  Her Dad chuckled and embraced Taeyeon.

"Dad are you OK?"

"Of course Darling, let's go before I miss my own wedding."  Taeyeon smiled weakly at her Father before nodding her head.

They arrived at the Chapel and there weren't too many people there.  Actually, more like no one was there.  It was just the Pastor, a pianist, my Father and I.  We walked into the Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter