Ch. 39

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon remained lifeless on top of the unknown man's shoulder as he walked closely behind a woman throwing orders around.  With one last step, they finally reached the front door of Taeyeon's home.  The woman stopped in her tracks and whipped her head back and smirked as she saw how pathetically Taeyeon's limp body was sprawled across the man's shoulder.  Without blinking twice she threw out another command, "Take her inside and make sure she's securely tied down.  One wrong move and it's you tied down.  You understand?"  The man with Taeyeon on his shoulder gulped nervously as he nodded his head to show her that he understood the command.  The woman glared at him and cleared as she took a few slow steps towards him.  She looked directly into the man's eyes as she gripped the man's jaw tightly, "I said do you understand?"  The man stiffened as he gulped the fear he felt down in his throat, "Yes ma'am.  I understand."  The side of the woman's lip inched up as she smirked, "Much better."  Satisfied with the answer, she scoffed as she turned around and continued walking towards the door.  Not a moment later, she took her keys out from her bag and successfully opened the door.

She walked in and noticed how quiet the place was.  As she was about to walk towards the living room she heard a sudden gasp coming from the side.  She turned towards the voice's direction and smiled as she held her arms out.  Suddenly she felt a tiny body crash into hers as she wrapped her arms securely around the figure.  "Mother, you are finally back?"  Ji Sook looked up and couldn't believe that her mother was finally back after disappearing without letting anyone know.  Ji Sook's mother smiled at her as she tapped the top of her daughter's head.  "I'm finally home.  How have you been holding things up since I was gone?"  Ji Sook pouted as she hugged her mother's waist tighter, "It was so hard without you.  Taeyeon wouldn't leave my Jaejoong alone and even now when the news is out, he's is still out there chasing after her." 

Ji Sook's mother shook her head disapprovingly, "I knew that this was going to happen.  Luckily I did the right thing by coming back."  Ji Sook looked at her mother with suspicion, "where did you go and what are you planning to do?"  Ji Sook's mother smiled widely as she nudged her daughter to look to the side.  Her eyes widened as she saw how Taeyeon was on top of a huge man's shoulder.  She pointed at her figure with trembling hands, "Is...is..she..dead?"  Once Ji Sook mentioned the word "dead", she gasped and covered with her hands trying to hold back the scream that was inching to come out.  Ji Sook's mother rolled her eyes as she slapped her daughter's shoulder, "Are you an idiot child?  Why would I go to the extreme of murdering someone?  She's just in a deep slumber now.  She will wake up and not remember much of anything."

Ji Sook was puzzled, "What do you mean she will wake up and not remember much of anything?"  Ji Sook's mother's smile widened as the man brought Taeyeon into clear view.  "I just went away to learn some new things that will help you and your future."  She walked towards the couch as she motioned for her daughter to follow.  As she sat down, she patted the empty spot next to her and Ji Sook obediently took a seat.  Ji Sook's mouth was open as she kept her eyes fixated on her mother. 

Ji Sook's mother motioned for the man to enter.  With Taeyeon still on top of his shoulder, he walked in and found a chair he could possibly use.  The man dragged the chair with him as he walked towards the middle of the living room.  He then gently grabbed Taeyeon from her waist and placed her securely on top of the chair before leaving for a brief moment.  Within a minute, the man returned with a rope in his hand.  He walked towards Taeyeon and knelt down as he placed the rope on the ground.  He paused for a moment as he felt daggers piercing his back.  He slowly lifted hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter