Ch. 18

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was surprised at the situation that she was in.  She was about to pull her hand away from the stranger and stop running, but as she turned around and saw the mob of people chasing after them she knew she couldn't stop.  She fastened her pace as she felt the man tugging her in his direction.  From time to time the man would look back at her, as well as the mob, and she noticed that there was something familiar about his face.  She knew that face from somewhere but she didn't quite remember where she saw him.  

They turned around a sharp corner and continued to run but suddenly stopped when they realized that it was a dead end.  They both started to panic as they heard the footsteps come closer to them.  The man saw a door and luckily it was unlocked.  He opened it and dragged Taeyeon inside of the dark room with him.  The man locked the door and the lights.  Once the lights were on, they finally realized where they were.  They were in a public restroom.  Taeyeon pinched her nose and held onto her breath because of the disgusting smell that was coming out of a stall.  The man that was with her startled to chuckle as he went to the stall and flushed the contents that were left behind.

(Back at the Conference Room)

Ji Sook started to panic as she looked at the clock.  She had 5 more minutes before she would step out and announce her relationship with Jaejoong.  She started to bite her nails as she held tightly onto her phone.  "Taeyeon, where are you?"  She looked at her phone again and Taeyeon still hasn't called back.  She closed her eyes, "please, please, please pick up."  She dialed Taeyeon's phone again and finally Taeyeon picked up.  "TAEYEON, WHERE ARE YOU?  HOW COME YOU AREN'T ANSWERING YOUR PHONE?  I NEED YOU NOW!"  She waited for Taeyeon's response but nothing came through.  All she heard was a beep sound.  "Hello...Taeyeon?  TAEYEON!"

A knock came at the door and Ji Sook dropped her phone.  The door opened wide, "Taeyeon?"  Jaejoong walked in and looked around the room for Taeyeon.  Ji Sook rolled her eyes at him, "TAEYEON'S NOT HERE!"  Jaejoong looked at her with curiosity, "Than why were you yelling her name?  Where is she?"  Ji Sook glared at him, "SHE'S NOT HERE OK, CAN YOU JUST DROP IT?"  Jaejoong shook his head as he opened the door.  Before walking out her turned back and looked at her at her, "You ready to act?"  Ji Sook took in a deep breath as she put on a fake smile and walked towards him.

The two of them walked down the hallway separately and no words were exchanged between them.  Ji Sook was silent because she had to figure out a plan in order to get out of singing live with Jaejoong.  She couldn't do it.  She had no ability to do it well and she will just make a fool out of herself.  Jaejoong looked at her and had a weird feeling.  "Ji Sook are you OK?"  Ji Sook didn't respond.  Jaejoong walked towards her and noticed that she was sweating bullets and was looking quite pale.  He placed a hand on her shoulders which snapped Ji Sook out from her thoughts, "Ji Sook are you OK?"  Ji Sook smiled weakly at him, "I'm OK.  Just not f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter