Ch. 33

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Sook ran as fast as she could towards the elevator lift that consumed both Taeyeon and Jaejoong, but to her disadvantage, she missed it by a mere second.  The elevator door shut right in front of her face and she started to pound and kick it while cursing softly enough only for her ears to hear.  She finally stopped herself from damaging the door and decided to run down the stairs.  She took off her shoes and dashed towards the fire escape.  With shoes in one hand and the other hand holding tightly onto the hand rails, Ji Sook ran down the flight of stairs trying to beat the odds of catching up to them.  Breathing heavily through and running with bare feet, she knew she couldn't stop running even though she was in pain.  She ran down as quickly as she could, but sadly enough, all of her efforts went to waste.  She missed them once again.  

Once Ji Sook made it outside, all she saw was the rear end of Jaejoong's car vanishing into the dark night.  She mentally screamed at herself as she fell to the ground.  Breathing hard in and out, Ji Sook laid flat on her backside and looked at the sky with teary eyes.  When will her day come?  It's always about Taeyeon and her gift of singing.  When will it be her time to shine, her time to have someone love her back?  She couldn't bare the pain she felt and didn't bother to wipe her tears away as it freely fell down her face.

"What are you doing down there?"  Ji Sook didn't even bother to look at or respond to the question thrown at her.  She laid perfectly still in her position as she pitied herself.  The voice once again asked, "What are you doing down there on the dirty streets?  Do you want to die at such a young age?"  Without looking, "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!  THIS DOESN'T CONCERN YOU!"  The man didn't back down or leave her side, "I am going to ask you one more time.  What are you doing down there?"  Annoyed by the sudden presence of a stranger, Ji Sook got up and walked away without answering him.  Little did she know, the person started to follow her.  

With her shoes still in her hand, she decided to walk home and clear her mind.  Ignoring all of the weird stares she received, she continued to walk in a dazed matter.  No one recognized her as the charismatic Kim Ji Sook on stage, but only saw her as a broken girl with a mascara stained face.  Luckily no one suspected the broken girl to be Ji Sook due to the look displayed on her face.  Even without the slightest knowledge of what this poor girl has gone through, everyone around her just pointed their fingers at her as they pitied and judged her.  Ji Sook didn't care about anyone or anything at the moment.  

The person followed closely behind her but not close enough to be seen or noticed.  He watched her every move since he spotted her running out of the building.  What he saw, he couldn't fathom.  First he saw Jaejoong walk outside holding hands with what he assumed was Ji Sook, but what he saw minutes afterwards interested him.  He knew something was fishy but didn't quite know exactly what is was.  The fact that the per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter