Ch. 46

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Sook’s Mother had a satisfying grin on her face as she turned her head back to look at the 4 pathetic, almost lifeless bodies lying on the carpeted bed of the Black Van.  She can finally “get rid” of Taeyeon for good, if the cards she has plays in her favor.  Little by little, she was getting more anxious as they were almost nearing their destination.  She can literally smell the anti-septic wipes and chemicals underneath her nose as the hair on her arms stood up.  Her happiness was getting the best of her as she placed her hands together while cackling loudly.  Her accomplice cringed as he stared at her darkened features that reek of evilness.  He felt horrible for the kids in the back but could do nothing but be used as a tool in this little corrupted plan he got tangled in.

In less than an hour, the Black Van was nowhere near the bustling City of Seoul.  They were now on a broken deserted dirt road that was slowly approaching a broken down warehouse out in the middle of nowhere.  Ji Sook’s Mother widened her eyes in pleasure as she yelled, “Hurry up.  I can’t wait to get this plan started.  I am going to have so much fun.”  The Man jumped in his seat as he heard her high pitched voice screaming directly by his ears.  She turned her attention to him as she glared at him before saying, “Why are you not answering me?  Did you suddenly become a mute within the night?”  The man quickly shook his head as he cleared his throat and answered, “No ma’am, I mean yes Ma’am, I am driving as quickly as I possibly can.”  The Woman rolled her eyes as she clucked her tongue at him, “Well, you’re taking too long.  The longer it takes to get there, the more chances of them waking up.  And once they wake up without me completing my mission, someone’s going to have to pay for me being not very happy.”  The man gulped as he turned his head in her direction, but soon regretted it as he looked dead straight into her blazing eyes. 

She smirked while never diverting her eyes away from his and said, “Which leads to a certain someone’s death.  Do you understand where I am getting at now?”  To avoid a pre-planned death, the man quickly turned his head away from her glare, concentrated on the road ahead and gulped down a huge lump that was lodged deeply within his throat.  The man slightly choked on his saliva as he felt his throat closing in due to the dryness of the air around them.  He coughed uncontrollably as he accidently put pressure on his foot and stepped on the gas pedal harshly.  Ji Sook’s Mother’s body lurched forward as she grabbed onto her seatbelt.   She quickly turned her attention to the back of the Van and saw that the bodies collided with each other due to the force of the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter