Ch. 51

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour has passed since the horrid event back at the warehouse, and Ms. Kim was left with four passed out teenagers sprawled lifelessly across the Van’s bed.  She swerved from left to right on the road as she kept her attention on them through the rear-view mirror not minding the fact that a possible accident may occur due to her reckless driving.  Beads of sweat formed on her forehead and slowly inched down her face causing her to flinch a bit as the salty contents burned her eyes.  Her grip on the steering wheel tightened and her footing on the gas pedal remained heavy as she took one hand off the steering wheel and attempted to rub away the irritation she felt in her in her eyes.  Ignoring the pain and trying hard to concentrate fully on the road ahead, she continued to zoom in and out in between cars recklessly as she tried to make her way back to the busy City of Seoul.

Leaving behind the image of the man she just killed in the back of her mind, she forgot about all of the cold hard evidence she left out in the open.  She groaned in annoyance as she remembered all of the crap she left behind in the old tattered warehouse.  She slammed her left hand hard against the steering wheel at her stupidity and carelessness.  The thought of being caught angered her for it was not a part of her plans.  She needs to go back and destroy everything she could, including the dead body of Mr. Lee Dong Wook.

She heaved out a heavy sigh and looked at her rearview mirror.  She eyed them carefully and decided to pull the car to the left side of the road.  Once the Van was carefully parked to the side, she then turned her body around and faced them.  She leaned forward and noticed how grim they all looked in the black tinted Van.  She carefully observed both Taeyeon and Ji Sook and tried hard to remember what each of them wore prior to the event.  She placed her finger on her chin and eyed the both of them.  She raised an eyebrow and questioned herself, “Which one of you did I inject the drug into?  Why can’t I remember what you guys wore?”  She bit her lips hard while she inched towards them and reached out to grab ahold of their arms.  She sunk her fingernails into their forearms and noticed that the little indent of where the fresh incision should have been was nowhere to be seen.  She cocked her head to the side as she thought about what she did back at the warehouse.  She pursed her lips together as she questioned herself, “Was it Ji Sook or was it Taeyeon?  Why can I not remember?” 

Ms. Kim screamed in frustration as she threw their arms back and gave up on figuring out just which one of them she injected.  She scolded herself and said, “Just calm down a bit and focus because it is not a big deal anyways.  Why fuss over such a trivial little thing like that?  Why not concentrate on the matter at hand instead?”  She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders before making her way out of the van while mumbling little curses along the way. 

She shut the door behind her and looked up into the now clear blue skies.  With her mind a bit at ease, she smiled to herself and said, “This is it; this should be the ending of it all and a new beginning to your career Ji Sook.”  She took in a deep breath of the clean crisp air and closed her eyes to enjoy what little comfort she found.  Her body shook in excitement at the thought of having a perfect little family with a career of an Idol without having to overexert oneself.  To be able to finally use Taeyeon to the full extent without anything hindering their plans was an achievement on its own.  She smiled widely as she thought about all of the possibilities once this plan goes further into action.  If only there weren’t all of these roadblocks here than everything would have been completed.    

Ms. Kim sighed loudly and walked back towards the Driver’s seat and entered the Van.  She stayed motionless for a moment as she sat in the seat to think about an alternate plan if the first one fails.  She closed her eyes tight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter