Ch. 21

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon chuckled as she smiled at them.  "Thank you for thinking that I'm pretty.  But I personally think that Ji Sook is prettier than I am."  She looked at them again and covered her face out of embarrassment.  

Wooyoung silently went closer to Taeyeon as he grabbed her hands and stared into her eyes.  "Well, to me I think that you are prettier."  Taeyeon blushed at his comments but soon was disturbed by the two guys sitting in the back seats.

The two guys cleared their throats as they winked at Wooyoung.  "Excuse us for our ill-mannered ways.  My name is Ok Taecyeon."  Taecyeon reached his hand out towards Taeyeon and Taeyeon shyly shook his hand.  The other one cleared his throat as he shifted his body in an upright position, "Yes sorry for not introducing myself.  My name is Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul.  It's very nice to meet you and by the way I too think that you are way cuter than Ji Sook."  Taecyeon snickered at his comment, "Yeah right, says the one who has her pictures plastered all over his wall..."  Nichkhun glared at Taecyeon as he grabbed him by the neck.  "YAH...you weren't suppose to mention anything about my pictures and it's not like I am the only who thinks that she's pretty."

Wooyoung smacked both of them on the heads, "Yah, you two knuckleheads.  Will you two stop?  You guys are so embarrassing."  He turned his focus back onto Taeyeon and bowed, "Sorry about my hyungs.  They can get a little crazy when they are near a girl."  

Taeyeon chuckled as she shook her head, "No, I think that they're cute."  Hearing her comment, Taecyeon and Nichkhun suddenly high-fived each other as they smiled brightly at Taeyeon.  Wooyoung on the other hand just pouted at the mention of her calling his hyungs cute without mentioning anything about himself.  Taeyeon smiled cutely at the two but stopped as she saw Wooyoung's pout.  She playfully rolled her eyes, "But I think that the cutest one out of 2PM would most definitely be Wooyoung."  Wooyoung suddenly turned his head towards her, "Really?  You really think that I am the cutest?"  

Taeyeon paused for a moment and thought about her comment as she rubbed her chin, "Hmm...oh wait a minute I forgot about Junho.  Yes, that's right.  First it's Junho and then Wooyoung."  She suddenly stuck her tongue out at him as Wooyoung suddenly got closer to her and started to tickle her.  "YAH, how could you say that I was the cutest and then suddenly take it away from me."  Taeyeon started to laugh as she was being tickled, "Wooyoung stop.  I was only joking.  Wooyoung..fine...fine...I was just kidding.  I do think that you are the cutest one, especially with your mandoo cheeks!"  Wooyoung was about to stop but continued as he heard, "Just kidding."

Wooyoung smirked at her and continued to tickle her.  "Wooyoung...stop...I'm sorry!  Ok...Ok...sorry...you are the cutest in 2PM!"  Wooyoung, still not satisfied with her response continued to tickle her.  "OK, WOOYOUNG IS THE CUTEST LIVING BEING ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET!"  Finally satisfied, Wooyoung stopped tickling her and sat back down with a wide smile plastered across his face.

Taeyeon tried to catch her breath as she wiped the tears that formed in her eyes.  Taeyeon playfully poked his cheeks, "Are you happy now?"  Without muttering out a word, Wooyoung nodded his head contently.  The two guys in the back, with furrowed eyebrows and with a questionable smirk, sat quiet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter