Ch. 32

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout the entire time of being right next to Ji Sook, Alex pictured a perfect little scenario in his mind.  He pictured Ji Sook in a cute white apron with yellow polka dots humming behind a stove cooking a loving meal for him as he washes the vegetables in the sink wearing a matching apron.  He couldn't stop smiling like an idiot as he stood there right next to Ji Sook.  But it all stopped when he realized that he was just dreaming and reality sunk in as he saw Ji Sook steal a quick kiss to Jaejoong's cheek.  He covered his hatred for Jaejoong with a cheeky smile.  He looked directly into the camera, "Isn't that just too cute.  Looks like Ji Sook wants to feed Jaejoong."  

Jaejoong mentally glared at Alex as Ji Sook jumped in joy.  "Alex Oppa, how did you know that I wanted to feed him?  Wow, you are like a psychic."  She smiled widely as she grabbed a lettuce wrap and fed it to Jaejoong lovingly.  Jaejoong closed his eyes and pretended to enjoy the moment.  "OH, my little baby is so cute."  She opened shyly towards Jaejoong.  Jaejoong acted as if he didn't see her and continued cutting the meat on the cutting board.  Ji Sook pouted and whined, "OPPA...I'm hungry feed me too."  Jaejoong sighed but quickly caught himself and grabbed a lettuce wrap and shoved it into Ji Sook's mouth.  

Ji Sook glared at him but smiled as she turned towards the camera and chewed her food.  She gave a thumbs up towards the camera, "Yum, it's so delicious.  It's a lot more tasty when your loved one's feeding you.  Don't you agree?"  Ji Sook giggled as she back hugged Jaejoong.  Alex pouted in front of the camera as he felt left out.  "I feel so lonely and hungry right now."  He sighed loudly and looked at Ji Sook with puppy eyes.  Jaejoong noticed and nudged Ji Sook.  Ji Sook shook her head playfully trying to act cute but Jaejoong continued to nudge her towards him.  She looked at the camera once again, "Our Jaejoong is so considerate.  He doesn't get jealous too easily and since I am nice girl I will feed you Oppa."  Alex's eyes widened and his smile widened as Ji Sook walked towards him with a lettuce wrap.

Ji Sook got closer to him and Alex knelt down a little and Ji Sook put the wrap in his mouth.  Without noticing, Ji Sook's fingers got in contact with Alex's mouth sending shock waves down his spine.  He closed his eyes as he savored this moment.  He spun around in joy as he wiggled.  "Our little Ji Sook is so kind.  I am so jealous of you Jaejoong."  Jaejoong scoffed at him as he wrapped his arm around Ji Sook's waist, "Isn't my little girlfriend cute?"  Ji Sook's eyes widened, "Oppa."

Jaejoong gave a sly smile to Ji Sook as she wrapped her arms around his waist.  Alex stopped wiggling around and looked at the couple.  "Why yes she is.  She is so cute and I am just glad that you found a cute little girlfriend that can cook for you."  Jaejoong stared at him in the eyes, "Looks like I have competition."  Alex laughed, "Of course not.  You are the best.  Plus I already have someone that I fancy."  Jaejoong nodded, "Oh, good.  Next time we need to set up a double date or something."  Alex stuck his hand out to gesture a shake and Jaejoong gladly accepted.  The two men shook hands and went back to their respective places.

The filming finally ended and Jaejoong and Ji Sook left in the same van while Alex secretly watched Ji Sook leave.  He puffed out his cheeks as he watched her every move.  "Someday Ji Sook.  Someday."

Once Jaejoong and Ji Sook got into the van Jaejoong made sure that he was far away from Ji Sook.  He practically spent the entire day with her and not once did he get a chance to talk or see Taeyeon.  He missed her so much and wished that she could just somehow pretend to be Ji Sook and come to these things with him.  He sighed as he closed his eyes to get some sleep.  His plan was ruined when he felt something heavy laying on his lap.  He opened his eyes and saw that Ji Sook laid her head on top of his lap.  He quickly moved his leg up and Ji Sook moved her head away from him.  She glared at him as she lifted her head off his lap.  "Oppa, I am tired.  Can't I sleep on your lap?"  Jaejoong gave her a disgusted look, "No."

Ji Sook pouted as she wrapped her hands around his arms and rested her head on his shoulder.  "But Oppa, I am tired."  Jaejoong tried to push her away, "I don't really care.  Now get off of me."  Ji Sook wouldn't budge.  He finally gave up as he closed his eyes and tried not to think about her.  Ji Sook snuggled closer to him as she rested.  She whispered so only he could hear, "I love you Jaejoong."  Jaejoong sighed as he heard her.  He felt bad for her but right now he just hated her and hated everything that she is doing.

Jaejoong sighed in relief once they arrived at the company.  Now he can leave Ji Sook and find some kind of way to get in contact with Taeyeon.  As he waited for Ji Sook to get out of the van he spotted someone familiar run into the company.  He saw Taeyeon run into the Company.  Why would Taeyeon be going to the Company if she didn't work there and if she's Ji Sook's assistance than why wasn't she here with them?  He shrugged his thoughts away as he got out of the v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter