Ch. 55

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past hour, the three best friends remained rooted in their seats trying to come up with the best strategy on figuring out where Taeyeon was.  With the help of both Nichkhun and Taecyeon, Wooyoung was able to see or find out a little more information about how in love he was with her.  He couldn't believe his friends when they first told him about his love story, or his pathetic love story.  But somehow, he just felt warmth fill his heart whenever Taeyeon's name was mentioned.  She must be someone very important to him, so much so that he made it his life's goal to find her and get down to the bottom of everything that has happened, not only to him and Taeyeon, but to both Jaejoong and Ji Sook as well.

With the one hour quickly turning into two hours, the boys were getting pretty restless and hungry.  They couldn't come up with anything that was good enough.  Taecyeon slumped into his chair and sighed in despair, "Man, it's been two hours and we have no lead, nothing, zilch.  That is why we are Idols and there are detectives out there doing what we cannot do."  Nichkhun nodded his head in agreement and reached out for an apple, hoping for it to be enough to withhold his hunger for just a bit more.  Wooyoung closed his eyes and thought about all of the possibilities but he too came up with nothing.  He placed his face into his palms and slumped in his seat defeated.  "This is absolutely hopeless."  Wooyoung removed his hands away from face and let out an exasperated sigh as he heard Nichkhun say in between his chewing, "What will happen if we even find Taeyeon?  What will finding Taeyeon do?"

Taecyeon looked up and eyed Wooyoung as he heard Nichkhun's statement.  Awkward silence filled the space as Taecyeon glared at Nichkhun making sure his secret message was received.  Nichkhun shrugged his shoulders and mouthed the word "What?"  Wooyoung brushed them off and got up from his seat and made his way slowly towards his Hospital Bed.  Nichkhun rolled his eyes, got up and walked towards Wooyoung.  He looked at Wooyoung with pity and said, "Listen Wooyoung, I am all for you finding Taeyeon because I adore her.  But think rationally.  What will you do once you find her?  What will finding her do for you?"  Wooyoung closed his eyes and thought about what Nichkhun said.  His words were partially true.  He had no idea what he was going to do once he finds her.  He had no clue at all.  He just wants to find her and make sure she was safe.  But he has no idea why he is getting so worked up.  Something just doesn't feel right and he can't rest until he finds Taeyeon even if he cannot recall what their relationship was like before the accident.

Taecyeon also got up from his seat and walked towards the duo.  He placed his hands on top of Nichkhun's shoulder and looked Wooyoung in the eyes and said, "Wooyoung, we care for both you and Taeyeon.  But right now let's get some food in our system and maybe come back with a clear mind and think about what else we can do.  Starting an argument about this won't do any of us any good."  Finally thinking rationally, Wooyoung huffed out a deep breath and nodded his head in agreement.   He looked at the two and smiled weakly at them.  "Thank you!  I wouldn't know what I would do without you guys.  I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter