Ch. 30

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many days passed since the accident and Ji Sook has been resting at home trying to recover.  Taeyeon has also been resting at home since she doesn't have to pretend to be Ji Sook for any of the Music Programs since all of the appointments have been canceled.  But all of that rest did not mean freedom for Taeyeon.  Ji Sook has been taking advantage of Taeyeon since she made her feel even more guilt for leaving her alone on the streets practically ready to die.  

Since Ji Sook has been taking advantage of Taeyeon, she knew that she can easily spend time with Jaejoong.  Every single day she would ask Jaejoong to stop by and visit her.  He reluctantly agreed to visiting her, but only because he wanted to see Taeyeon.  Ji Sook didn't really care as long as she was with him.  She made sure Taeyeon stayed far away from him.  Every single chance Taeyeon got to be with him, Ji Sook just had to go and ruin their moments.  

"JAEJOONG PLEASE HURRY, I AM DYING OF HUNGER."  Jaejoong rolled his eyes as he stirred the rice porridge that was currently cooking on the stove.  He sighed as he looked at the porridge, "Should I put something funny in this?"  Jaejoong shook his head as he thought about Taeyeon.  He looked to his side and saw the most beautiful woman on earth sleeping soundly on the couch.  He smiled as he watched her.  She is just too adorable.  Since Ji Sook was in her room he took this chance to finally spend some time with her.  He turned the fire down a bit and put the lid on and walked towards Taeyeon.  Once he reached where she was, he knelt down beside her and gently cupped her cheeks.  He kissed her on the forehead and gently rocked her.  "Taeyeon, wake up and eat." Taeyeon didn't respond and continued to sleep.

Jaejoong smiled as he rested his head on the side of the couch while still looking and admiring her natural beauty.  He started to play with her hair and then played with her tiny hands.  He picked up her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers.  In a hushed tone he whispered close to her ear, "I love you."  With his free hand, he placed it on top of her head and caressed her hair.  He combed through her soft hair and started to close his eyes.  He suddenly opened his eyes when he smelled something burning.  He jumped up, "OH CRAP!"  He ran towards the stove and saw that the pot started to produce smoke.  He grabbed it and quickly threw it in the sink and ran cold water on top of it.  He heaved a sigh as he prevented a disaster from happening.  

Ji Sook ran out of her room and towards the kitchen.  "What's burning?"  Ji Sook saw Jaejoong by the sink and walked towards him.  She smiled at him, "Are you done with my food?"  Jaejoong smiled at her and pointed to the pot that was now under a pool of water.  Ji Sook looked at him, "That's my dinner?"  Jaejoong looked at her with a blank stare, "Sorry, got distracted and it burnt a little."  She pouted, "what will I eat then?"  He just shrugged, "I don't know.  Call for some fast food or something."  Ji Sook stomped her feet like a little child and walked towards the couch.  She jumped when saw Taeyeon sleeping.  So she was the reason why Jaejoong got distracted.  She got irritated and decided to wake her up.  She smirked when she looked Jaejoong stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter