Ch. 28

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung paced back an forth in the room waiting for her to wake up.  "Are you Taeyeon or are you Ji Sook?"  He looked at her face as he tried to examine her features.  There was something different about her.  She had a sad miserable complexion about her that was completely different from the Taeyeon that he met earlier.  He sat back down on the seat that was located right next to her bed and pondered more about the differences between the two.  As he closed his eyes for a brief moment, her felt her stir in her sleep.  Within seconds her eyes opened wide as she sat straight up on the bed.

She looked around the room and jumped in shock as she saw Wooyoung seated right next to her.  She looked at him with confusion, "Where am I?"  Wooyoung's eyes widened.  It wasn't Taeyeon's voice at all.  It was filled with hatred and felt sharp like a double edged sword ready to attack.  Wooyoung cleared his throat, "You were in an accident and passed out.  I saw you and brought you here."  Ji Sook glared at him as she took the IV needle out of her arm, "Thanks but no thanks.  I do not need your help and especially from a stranger that I do not know."  

Ji Sook was about to get off of her bed but was stopped by Wooyoung grabbing a hold on her wrist.  "Where do you think you are going?"  Ji Sook glared at him, "Let go of me.  Who do you think you are?"  Ji Sook grabbed his hand that held her wrist and pulled it away from her.  She tried one more time to get up but suddenly stopped when she felt a sharp pain on her side.  She placed her hand on her side as she applied pressure on it.  "You need to rest.  You just got into a horrible accident.  It wouldn't be good for you to get out of bed so soon."  Wooyoung didn't know why, but he felt somewhat worried for her.  Maybe it was that fact that she looked exactly like Taeyeon.

Ji Sook, breathing hard from the pain, tilted her head to stare at him.  "Who do you think you are to order me around?  Do you even know who I am?  How dare you!"  Ji Sook sat back down on the bed as she took deep breaths in and out.  Wooyoung looked at her with awe.  How could a person be so mean.  "Excuse me, but I think I am the person who just happened to save your life."  Ji Sook scoffed at him, "Who are you?  Are you the doctor that saved me?  I don't think so."  Wooyoung exhaled loudly, "No, I am not the Doctor that saved you.  But like I said, I was the person who brought you here.  So without ME HELPING, you wouldn't be here now.  RIGHT?"  Ji Sook rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say."

Wooyoung was furious, "WHATEVER?  Is that all you can say to someone who helped you out?  Unbelievable.  Man, who do you think you are?"  Ji Sook stared at him in disbelief, "Who do I think I am?  You don't know who I am?  Are you kidding me?  I am the best new Artist/Idol Kim Ji Sook."  Wooyoung's prediction was correct.  He knew it wasn't Taeyeon.  Wooyoung looked at her in disbelief.  "Just because you are a supposed Idol doesn't mean you own the world or that you are better than me or anyone else in this world.  Oh, and by the way I am Wooyoung of 2PM.  I too am an Idol that is loved by the world."  Wooyoung huffed and puffed as he finished his sentence.  Ji Sook looked him up and down.  "Yeah right.  You, an Idol?  You got to be kidding me.  If I don't know you than no one does."  Wooyoung couldn't believe this girl.  With every single second spea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter