Ch. 57

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaos broke throughout the Hospital Hall the moment the Electrocardiography beeps out of control due to the abnormally increase of Ji Sook's heartbeat.   In the already cramped room, more Doctors and Nurses ran in while trying desperately to take hold of the situation at hand, although not knowing the current diagnosis of Miss. Kim.  Checking her vital signs, there seems to be no clear causes or answers to the sudden increase of the heartbeat, which only made the job that much harder to figure out.    

Ms. Kim never took her eyes off of Wooyoung once.  She looked him in the eyes and mouthed, "If anything happens to my precious Daughter, I will kill you with my bare hands."  Wooyoung shrunk in fear and gulped down the huge lump of saliva that was lodged deep down in his throat understanding every single word that she mouthed.  Not wanting to be a murder victim anytime soon, he decided to make his way out of the room and out of Ms. Kim's murderous glare.  But as soon as he made his first step back, his steps suddenly stopped as he heard a single ear cringing beep come from the Electrocardiography.  He looked towards Ji Sook and couldn't help but run towards her wanting to hold onto her hand hoping to somehow wake her up before it was too late.

But before Wooyoung could even get close to Ji Sook, a Nurse by the name of Jessica caught his right arm halting him of furthering his steps and said, "Sir, I am going to need you to leave right this instant."  Wooyoung ignored her for he couldn't hear anything the Nurse said but only heard the single death chilling beep in the room.  Nurse Jessica abruptly held onto Wooyoung with more vigor and made him face her.  She placed both of her hands on either side of his arms forcing him to pay attention to her and repeated herself with more strength saying, "we need you to leave now.  You cannot be in this room in this situation."  Although hesitant, Wooyoung, not wanting to cause any more trouble sighed heavily and reluctantly nodded his head in understanding.  He turned his attention to Ji Sook's lifeless form once more and began to slowly make his way backwards towards the door, never once taking his eyes off of her.

In order to give the Doctors and Nurses more space and time to work on trying to revive Ji Sook, both Wooyoung and Ms. Kim were ushered outside of the room.  Wooyoung was a nervous wreck as he felt the presence of the Devil right beside him.  He didn't want to make small talk or even look at her but his nerves got the best of him.  He was mumbling out gibberish as he felt her eyes bore to the side of his frame.  He didn't even want to care that she was literally closing in on him, because the only thing he wanted to think about was the well-being of Ji Sook.  He closed his eyes and clasped both of his hands together while trying his best to concentrate on a little prayer rather than the dark aura he felt beside him.

Ms. Kim looked at Wooyoung with curiosity as she studied him from head to toe.  She rolled her eyes at the praying fool and was about to make her first attack but stopped as the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter