Ch. 47

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Sook’s Mother looked dead straight into the man’s eyes as she stared him down.  She tightened her grasp on his collar and leaned forward as she slowly said through gritted teeth, “Don’t tempt me.  Do as I say or I’ll make you regret ever knowing me; do I make myself clear Mr. Lee Dong Wook-shi?”  Dong Wook clenched his fists tighter as he bit the bottom of his lips, soon noticing the metallic taste of his own blood on the tip of his tongue.  He breathed in deeply through his nose as he looked down defeated.  He nodded his head in agreement before relaxing his hand muscles and letting them fall down motionlessly at his sides.  Without looking up at her, he quietly yet sternly said, “Yes Ms. Kim.  I understand everything clearly.” 

Ji Sook’s Mother rolled her eyes as she harshly pushed him against the Van’s door before letting go of his collar.  She growled at him as she turned away while muttering, “Useless Piece of Crap” before walking away from him.  But as she heard no movements behind her, she suddenly stopped in her tracks and turned to her side.  She rolled her eyes as she looked at his pathetic form.  She groaned loudly as she said, “Will you hurry up?  We don’t have much time left.  Take them out now and remember to place them in separate rooms in the basement below.”  She turned to walk away again but stopped as she noticed how her warning went unheard.  She turned around and faced him as she placed her hands on her hip slightly pushing her coat to the side.  She was about to explode in anger as she watched him stare out into space.  She cleared , which snapped him out from his trance.  But, he soon regretted it as  he saw something from the corner of his eye.   

His breath was totally knocked out of him once his eyes landed on a shiny black metal object strapped to her belt.  Ji Sook’s Mother grinned as she saw his eyes and knew right then and there that she’s gotten him back on track.  She scoffed as she turned around knowing the fact that he saw one of her favorite toys.  She laughed cynically as she walked away from him.  In a sing-song attitude she said, “You are lucky I am being nice today.”  She laughed loudly as she hummed to herself as she moved towards the back of the Van.   She smirked as she said loud enough to be heard, “Oh how I wish to use this toy soon.  My wish might just come true if you don’t start making a move.”  He shuddered and cringed as he heard her venomous words.  How could someone be so mad as to scare every living cell in one’s body?

Once she was out of view, Dong Wook sighed in frustration as he slammed his fists harshly against the Van door.  He buried his face in his hands as he regretted every bad thing he’s done in his life.  He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter