Stay

Master of Disguise

 

***Onew’s POV***

“The frog’s intestine is located underneath its stomach. The stomach is located underneath the-”

 

I yawned. I think we all know where the stomach is, professor.

 

“The tongue is beneath the mouth, which is-”

 

“Excuse me,” interrupted Secretary Dong walking into class. “For this class, we have made a couple of changes. You see Prof. Jang at Etude academy is severely ill. So I’ve suggested that the girls join you here for the biology class. Is that’s fine with you Prof. Taeyoon?”

“Well-” began Prof. Taeyoon.

“Then it’s settled,” announced Secretary Dong “Girls, please be seated. And boys,” he growled. “Behave. That is all.” He walked back out.

As the Etude girls sat down in the empty seat, Prof. Taeyoon cleared his throat. “Since there isn’t enough lab material for everyone, partner up.”

 

I looked over at Eunjin and waved. “Let’s partner up.” I mouthed.

 

He nodded and walked over. “Hey partner.”

 

“Partner?” hissed Key, grabbing my arm. “He is MY partner.”

 

Eunjin stepped back. “But he asked me firs-”

 

“Oppa!” yelled Hyo-rin grabbing Eunji’s arm. “Wow-isn’t it fate that we’re in the same class?”

 

“Fate my ,” I grumbled.

 

Eunjin shrugged and glanced at me. “Guess we have our partners.”

 

~~~Eunji’s POV~~~

“Oppa! It’s moving,” screeched Hyo-rin as she poked the frog with a pencil.

 

“It’s alive.” I explained. “And don’t call me Oppa.”

 

“And they want us to kill it?” she whispered, totally ignoring my request.

 

“Not kill it, more like dissect it.”

 

“You do it Oppa! I don’t want to get blood on my uniform.”

 

I gave her a dirty look. “Oh so you don’t actually care about the frog?”

 

“Why should I? They’re gross, slimy and-” her eyes suddenly widened. “Unless you like them Oppa, then I definitely care about them.”

 

I snorted. Talk about superficial. What would she do? Release all the frogs to prove her undying love to me? Prof. Taeyoon would freak-wait a second. That’s it!

 

“Hyo-rin” I whispered, running my hand though her hair. Eww, eww-I was never going to forgive myself for flirting with this girl. I wasn’t even good at flirting, but desperate time call for desperate measures.

 

Her eyes widened and her eyelashes fluttered. “Yes Oppa?”

 

“Can you do me a small favour?”

***Onew’s POV***

“That b!tch.” I slammed my fist on the table.

 

“Hyung!” yelped Key, “What the heck?”

 

“He’s touching her!”

 

“Then why is it her fault?” snapped Key looking disgusted.

 

“She probably did something to him.” That rotten-

 

“I thought we were doing a lab here?”

 

“We are-but look at them-all snuggled together.”

 

“I think Eunjin’s a bad influence on you,” grumbled Key. “You never used to swear before.”

 

My eyes softened and I looked at Key’s sad face. “Sorry. I just don’t know why I’m so mad. It’s like-”

 

A blood curdling scream erupted from the class.

~~~Eunji’s POV~~~

Once all the frogs were released, the Etude girls started screaming as the frog landed on them. Perfect.

 

I winked at Hyo-rin, who started giggling-until a frog landed on her head. Then she joined in with the rest of the screaming.

 

Books, microscopes, and tables were thrown all over the place as the terrified girls stampeded out of the class.

 

As everyone fled, one peculiar person was trying to get in. “Don’t worry my darling Double Ds. I will save you,” yelled Jjong, shoving past the crowd.

 

I rolled my eyes, how typical.

 

I, then watched in disbelief as Jjong reached for Hyo-rin, but somehow ended up tripping and landing on top of Park, giving him a peck on the lips.

 

“AHH-” yelled Jjong shoving himself off the floor. “My lips, my precious lips.” He shouted, running out of the room.

Park got up in a daze, “Wow.”

 

Prof. Taeyoon who was witnessing this scene shook his head. “I’m too old to be teaching.” And collapsed on his chair.

Ahh the sound of chaos. How it brightens my mood.

 

“Kim Eunjin, report to the Headmaster’s room immediately.” announced Secretary Dong through the speakers.

I gulped. Oh snap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Dad I can explain.”

 

“Go right ahead, the stage is yours.”

 

“You see Prof. Taeyoon was actually my old bio teacher at Summerset Academy. He flunked me that one year just for skipping class and now-”

 

“You want revenge?” Finished my dad.

 

I winced. “Revenge is such a heavy word. More like justice.”

 

Dad raised his eyebrows. “So now you know a little bit about justice, eh? Tell me; was it fair to traumatize all those poor girls?”

 

“Come on dad. Those girls were already traumatized when they saw the frogs move.” I joked.

 

My dad didn’t look amused. “Kim Eunji.” Oh snap, he used my last name.

 

“Y-yes?” I whispered.

 

“I won’t punish you. If you honestly don’t feel guilty about what you’ve done, then no amount of punishment will help.” He snickered “guess I wasn’t such a great father after all.”

 

“Dad-”

 

“You’re dismissed.” He interrupted without looking at me.

 

Tears burned in my eyes. “Fine.” I snapped and got up, slamming the door shut behind me.

 

Once I was out, a pair of hands grabbed my shoulder. “Eunjin are you okay?” demanded Onew.

 

“I’m fine.” I croaked.

 

He sighed. “Good because your dad sounded pretty-Are you crying?” he demanded.

 

“N-no.” my voice broke giving me away.

 

“Eunjin, look at me.”

 

I shoved Onew out of the way, not wanting him, or anyone else to see these traitorous tears.

 

***Onew’s POV***

Feeling confused, I ran after him.

 

“Eunjin wait,” I yelled.

 

Once we were outside, Eunjin turned around, locking eyes with me.

 

“Be honest with me,” his voice shook. “Am I a bad person?”

 

“Of course not.” I replied a little too fast.

 

His eyes tightened.

 

“No one is a “bad person”. You’re just a bit mischievous, that’s all.”

 

“So I’m bad?” he chuckled darkly.

 

“No.” I snapped firmly.

 

He rolled his eyes.

 

I sighed and grabbed him by the shoulder, “Eunjin, everyone has their good and their bad moments. I’m pretty sure you did a couple of good things.”

 

“Yeah like what?”

 

“Umm,” I scratched my head. “Well...”

 

“Yah!” he snapped. “It’s not that hard. For once, I defended Key when that guy bullied him and I helped get you out of the police station and-” he suddenly broke off and smiled.

 

“I see what you did there.” He accused, glaring at me.

 

“What?” I shrugged innocently.

 

He snorted. “Thank you.”

 

“For what?” I replied in a daze.

 

“For making me realize how great I am.”

 

“Pff- you’re not that great.” I blushed.

 

“But I will be.” He whispered, “And you’re going to help me.”

 

 “How?”

 

“By helping me develop a conscience!” he announced.

 

A what? “Isn’t that something you’re born with?”

 

Eunjin thoughtfully scratched his head. “When I was a baby, my dad used to drop me on the floor a lot. So the ethical part of my brain died.”

 

“So did the smart part.” I muttered.

 

“It did not! I’m a genius.”

 

“Really? Then you don’t need me to tutor you anymore.” I playfully turned around and started to walk away.

 

“Yah!” he yelled and jumped on my back.

 

His sudden weigh caused me to trip and fall.

 

“Uff!” hissed Eunjin, falling on top of me.

 

I winced. He was so heavy.

 

When I looked up I froze. Eunjin’s face was at least two inches away from mine. His eyes widened and he clumsily tried to get up.

 

“No.” I whispered and grabbed his hands, forcing him to stay on top of me.

 

“W-what?” he stuttered.

 

“Stay” I whispered.

 


KYAAAAAAA >//< I'm so Jealous of Eunji Right now!! Yah Onew, why are you being so brave?? Aish.... (Yes-I'm REALLY jealous =.=")

Thanks for all the lovey Support!! It totally made my day! 

 SapphireBlue4ever ahahaha! Yes...it would be totally awkward if girls hit on me...and found me "Hot" *shudders*

 sachiko0816 awwwww! thanx for the supprt Luv! You're always making me feel sooo much better!

 SHINee_Writer LOLZ- that's a good thing, right?? (I'm often left speechless after writing these chapters O.o)

 kamikazexox thanx Dongsaeng- Since I've been craving fluff-I've tried writing it- thankfully it didnt come across as creepy ;)