Family Beach

Master of Disguise

A slow predatory smile formed on Onew’s face and his hand snapped forward capturing a strand of my hair.

 

“You know what? I think I can keep you’re secret,” he lazily twirled the strand of hair that he held. “But it’ll require some work on your part.”

 

My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. W-what is he suggesting?

 

Snapping back into reality, I slapped Onew’s hand away from my face and started laughing nervously.

 

“Onew-iss I think you’ve lost it! There is no way that I could possibly be a girl.”

 

Onew raised an eyebrow. “Eunji I think we’ve already established the fact that you are.”

 

I sighed dramatically. “All you’ve established is that I have long hair. Lots of guys have long hair, it’s the trend now. There’s Se7en, G-Dragon, and umm, that y-I MEAN MANLY- Block B member.”

 

Onew blinked twice. “Have you-”

 

“It’s alright Onew-iss,” I soothingly patted him on the back. “I’m not upset. I can see that you’re struggling with your attraction for me. I get it, its okay.”

 

Onew flushed red and took a step back, startled by my words. “W-what attraction?” Buddy I have no idea, I'm just making this up.

 

“It’s normal,” I dramatically placed a hand over my heart. “Many men mistaken me for a girl, and do you know the reason why?”

 

Onew dazedly blinked. “What?”

 

I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear. “They don’t have a girlfriend, that’s the problem.”

 

Onew suddenly pulled back, an annoyed look on his face. “Yah Eunji, what are you talking about? I don’t need a-”

 

“Yes you do,” I grumbled through clenched teeth. “Like that annoying blonde girl, Luna? You guys would look so...so…couply together.” I suddenly shuddered at the thought.

 

Onew snickered. “I don’t think so.”

 

I shook my head in agreement. “Yeah me neither, she’s just way too clingy. What you need is someone like-” I suddenly broke off, and flushed. 

 

Onew leaned closer to me, probably engulfed in our conversation. “Someone like who?” Obiously not me.

 

I let out a nervous laugh. “I dunno, but when we find her, you will'll just know.”

 

I dramatically glanced at my non-existing wrist watch. “Now would you look at the time, Key is going to be worried sick about us.”

 

I quickly turned around and started speed walking away from Onew.

 

“YAH!”

 

I froze and slowly turned around, noticing that Onew was still standing in place 10 meters away.

My shoulders slumped. What now?

 

Onew slowly started walking towards me, a thoughtful look on his face. “That doesn’t explain why you’re wrapping that piece of cloth around your chest.” He jutted his chin in my direction.

 

My eyes widened and I glanced down. Sure enough my wet, and now see through, shirt broadcasted the white bandage that I wore to cover my chest. Do NOT freak out, keep cool.

 

I smiled, looking totally at ease. “That’s because…”

 

Onew, who was now only 3 meters away, stared at me intensely. “Because…”

 

I took a small step back, “I-I have diarrhoea.” I squealed and started to run as fast as possible away from Onew.

 

“YAH!” Onew’s eyes widened and he took off, running after me. He’s knows I was distracting him.

 

I screamed and tried running faster.

 

Thankfully due to my gang life days I’ve become a champion at running away from people. However what my gang life didn’t teach me was how to avoid tripping over large branches.

 

“AH!” I yelped, making a face-on collision with the floor.

 

Onew, who saw me trip, took advantage of that, and jumped on top of me.

 

“I got you!” he took hold of my arms and pinned them over my head.

 

“Let go.” I growled and struggled to get free.

 

Of course if a man like Onew sat on someone, and pinned them to the floor, escaping would only become a delusion.

 

“Why, so you can run away again?” he growled back, giving me a dirty look.

 

“Don’t you flipping realize that we go to the same school?” I hissed, struggling even harder.

 

“Well, I’m not quite sure that you’ll be going there much longer.” He threatened.

 

If looks could burn, I would have melted Onew into a puddle and then flushed that puddle down the toilet.

 

A whistle suddenly sounded and a large voice boomed, “STOP!”

 

Onew and I snapped our heads in the direction of the noise. Suddenly someone grabbed Onew and yanked him off me. I sighed in relief. Thank the lord.

 

When my eyes landed on my saviour all feelings of gratitude vanished. .

 

Standing before us was a bald cop who was angrily playing with his baton.

 

I gulped and made eye contact with Onew, giving him an accusing look.

 

“Yeah Adjusshi-”

 

“SHUT UP.” he growled glaring at me, I yelped back in shock.

 

Onew gave me a dirty look. “Sir, I’m sorry but think you’ve misunderstood-”

 

“You teens disgust me!” he snapped, spitting at the floor to my feet.

 

“What?” I growled, staring to get agitated.

 

The bald cop pointed towards a sign that read FAMILY BEACH.

 

I boldly shrugged my shoulders, “What’s your point?”

 

The cop gave me in incredulous look. “This is a family beach.

 

I snickered. “Yeah I can clearly read the sign.”

 

“You little punk!

 

Onew quickly stepped in front of me and tried to calm the fuming officer down. “I’m sorry sir, but my friend here was dropped on his head a lot during birth and it has clearly damaged him.”

 

The cop grunted in response and jabbed a finger at Onew’s chest. “But what’s your excuse?”

 

Onew looked taken back. “My excuse?”

 

“This is a family beach. Two men shouldn’t be…” the officer’s face flushed red and he trailed off not knowing what to say.

 

“Shouldn’t be what?” I snapped staring to get bored.

 

“Trying to conceive!” he puffed out.

 

I blinked twice, did he just--?

 

Onew turned several shades of red, before furiorsily shaking his head. "Oh, no, you have it ALL wrong-"

 

I broke out into laughter. He thinks Onew was trying to….?

 

“You disrespectful punk.”

 

The officer used one of his hands to grab me by the ear, and used the other to grab Onew's ear.

 

“That hurts!” I whined.

 

“ it up.” retorted Onew, who also wore a pained expression.

 

“This is what you get for trying to take advantage of me!” I grumbled.

 

“Advantage? You started it by running-”

 

“QUIET!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Do you know these two?”

 

I folded my arms over my chest and glared at Key, who had lazily lowered his sunglasses and was staring at us with a scrutinized expression.

 

“Hmmm, I know that one.” He pointed towards Onew.

 

The cop released his hold on Onew’s ear, allowing him to haughtily walk over to Key’s side.

 

Key’s eyes wondered over my face. “He looks familliar, but I don’t think I know him. Sorry.”

 

My eyes widened in shock. “You little bastard!”

 

“Watch your language.” Growled the officer, smacking me at the back of my head.

 

Onew leaned closer to Key and whispered something in his ear.

 

“Oh! That’s him? I didn’t realize it! Yeah, I know him.” Key waved his hand dramatically.

 

The cop sighed. “Thank the lord I’m not stuck with that.” He muttered and released my ear.

 

My head snapped in his direction. “What do you mean by that?” I snapped.

 

“YOU LITTLE-”

 

Onew grabbed my arm and yanked me behind him. “Sorry sir, but it’s getting late. Thank you for your help.”

 

With one final dirty look sent in my direction, the fuming officer his heel and walked away.

 

“Yeah you better run.” I muttered.

 

Onew who still held my hand, leaned closer in. His breath brushed the nape of my neck and sending shivers down my body.

 

“Looks like I’ve saved you once again my damsel.”

 

“You have no proof.” I mumbled my breath slightly hitching up.

 

Onew sighed dramatically. “Oh really? Then why was your textbook at Eunji’s grandmother’s house?”

 

“,” I swore and face palmed myself. That’s where it was?

 

Onew smiled triumphantly and dramatically patted my head. “It’s okay, my favours aren’t too bad.”

 

“Well what’s you first request?” My voice dripped with sarcasm.

 

Onew's lips pulled up at the side and a wicked look crossed his face. “Be my girlfriend.”

 

 


ONEW WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? WHAT? *glares at Eunji*

 

LOL that Eunji, she's always getting into herself into trouble! If Onew wasn't there, the cop would have probably strangled her.

I don't usually do this, but I was actually laughing while writing this chapter, especially the "Men shouldn't be trying to conceive here!" 

Yes, Key you clearly cant recognize Eunjin TT.TT 

But that killer last line, "Be my girlfriend." *swoon* We all know Eunji wont take that too well!

I've also written up the next chappters, but lets give it some time 'kay? 

ENjoy this chappie and comment your hearts out 

 

~~♥Comments are LOVED and very motivational♥~~