IT'S a Girl!!

Master of Disguise

 

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

"I'm doomed!" I repeatedly smashed my head against the table.

 

"It's okay, it's not like you're failing," mumbled Taemin, patting my back.

 

"Actually he is," muttered Onew, heartlessly. I glared at himThat was NOT helping me at all.

 

Onew fidgeted. "You know, I could always tutor you-"

 

"EUNJIN!" L.Joe ran up and threw his arm around my shoulder. "I heard you were failing chem so I'm offering to tutor you!"

 

"Really?! That's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me!" What a lifesaver!

 

"But I just-" Onew began, incredulously.

 

"How about you drop by my room at 9 PM, cool?" He said, completely ignoring Onew.

 

I nodded my head, excitedly.

 

"Alright, see you then!" L.Joe quickly ran off.

 

"He is so rude," grumbled Taemin, folding his arms.

 

“Why? He’s so…” I trailed off. L.Joe was a pretty amazing guy. There was no way of describing how much I like-WAIT n-no…I didn’t l-like him that way. Did I? I mean-he was just so perfect.

 

“Pathetic” snorted Onew, glaring at me.

 

“EH? What did I do?”

 

“Nothing!” yelled Onew frustrated. He then got up and walked away.

 

***Onew's POV***

 

"Class—this is my favorite part of this course. Each pair will be assigned a sack of flour which you will treat as your baby. You must feed it, change it, sleep with it and love it." Announced Ms. Jinlee, handing out the sacks.

 

"Onew-issi, why aren't you talking to me? Did I do something wrong?" whispered Eunjin, poking me in the shoulder.

 

I ignored him and took a sack. How could he ignore me like that? I wanted to tutor him! Does he prefer hanging out with L.Joe? I bet he would rather pair up with HIM. Aish, I don't even know why I'm mad-maybe I just don’t wanna lose a friend.

"Could I at least see our baby?" Snapped Eunjin. I silently handed it to him.

 

Eunjin tenderly held the flour sack. His brown eyes opened wide. When he moved, his hair would flop. Whenever he smiled two dimples would appear. Suddenly Eunjin started giggling.

 

"Keke, Our baby's so cute!" Then he threw the sack in the air and caught it. "You're a cute baby aren't you? Mommy's going to take good care of you, isn't she?! Aigoo~”

 

The whole class stared at him, shocked.

 

Ms. Jinlee cleared . "I'm glad that you're taking a strong liking to this assignment, but I believe Onew is the mother in your group."

 

Eunjin flushed red, and ducked his head.

 

“Oh yes-I forgot to mention. The sac of flour has a tape recorder inside of it- that allows it to cry and laugh.”

 

The class groaned in frustration.

 

"So what do you wanna call it?" I asked in an amused voice.

 

Eunjin eyes widened.  "IT'S a girl!" He hissed

 

"How do you know?" It's not like you could actually check a sack-

 

"I checked." He said proudly. How is that even possible?

 

I twitched. How awkward. "So what do you wanna call her?"

 

Eunjin pursed his lips thoughtfully, "Hmm, she has to have a special name like...Yoona?"

 

"That’s great-"

 

"No that's too common," he interrupted "how about...Shinee?!"

 

"Shinee? What does that even mean?"

 

"I dunno," he shrugged "But it sounds cute!"

 

I sighed and smiled at him. I just couldn't stay mad at him...

 

>>>>Author's POV<<<<

 

"Let's go to the mall for lunch," announced Minho.

 

Key nodded his head. "I need to buy a new outfit, so I'm in."

 

"But what do we do with these sacks of flour?" Pouted Taemin.

 

"You mean our babies," corrected Key.

 

"We could always bring them with us?" Suggested Minho. "I hear chick's love seeing guys taking care of kids."

 

"I can't come," pouted Eunji. This is so not fair.

 

"Why not?" Demanded Onew. Are you going to be too busy hanging out with L.Joe?

 

"Because I'm having dinner at my grandma's place today. So...could you take care of Shinee for me?"

 

Onew's face brightened. "Sure! Have fun at your granny's place."

 

Key grabbed Onew’s hand. “Hyung, hurry up. I wanna go already.”

 

“Aish – Let’s go.”

 

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

 

I got out of the car and walked over to my grandma's house.

 

My dad suddenly honked the car's horn. I turned around. "What now?" I snapped.

 

Dad frantically pointed to his head. What's wrong with his head? I shrugged.

 

He sighed, and pointed towards my head. I touched my head. There's nothing wrong with it. My wig was on properly, there were no bugs, nothing-

 

! My wig! Just as the front door opened, I grabbed my wig and shoved it in my bag.

 

"Hey grandma!" I said innocently.

 

She gave me a disgusted look. "You're dressed like a boy!" She accused.

 

"It's more comfortable," I mumbled, same old grandma.

 

"Comfortable and trashy are all the same! You look like a begger! You might blind someone wearing that shirt," she snapped. "We have to buy you clothes that complement your figure."

 

“Halmoni,” I whined. The whole plan is to look like a guy-minus the long hair.

 

She smacked the back of my head, and then she took a step closer to me. "Are those split ends?" She hissed, completely terrified.

 

"Umm...maybe?" It’s not my fault that I constantly have to wear a wig!

 

"If you even try stopping me from taking you to the salon, I will smack you with this cane. You will then fall unconscious and I will drag you there.” She threatened.

 

My eyes widened. Who said old people were helpless? I numbly nodded my head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After two torturous hours of just having my hair trimmed, my stomach grumbled. She'll never let me get anything to eat. Hmm, maybe I could use a bit of Taemin's magic on her.

 

"Halmoni, I'm hungry!" I pouted, looking at her through my eyelashes.

 

“Don’t pout-You’ll get wrinkles.” She grunted in acknowledgment and shoved a bag into my arms. "Put this on."

                                                     

I whimpered and walked to the little lady's room to change outfits. When I glanced at my reflection in the mirror, I freaked out.

 

My skirt lightly brushed my thighs, and this shirt made my B cup look like a C cup.

 

I snorted. Wow- I actually look like a girl. I felt a tuny bit of satisfaction at the thought of Jjong seeing me like this. He would completely freak out- maybe even try charming me?

 

I just can't wear this. I mentally pictured telling my grandma that, and shuddered. I grudgingly walked out. I am so getting something to eat. RIGHT NOW!

 

***Onew's POV***

 

"Come on Shinee, please stop crying," I begged, rocking her back and forth.

 

Minho banged his head against the table. "Stop it! That thing is going to break my brain".

 

"I think she wants Eunjin," I whined. "Why don't you go look for the rest of the guys? Maybe Key can shut her up."

 

Minho obediently got up, leaving me with a crying sack of flour. This doesn't look weird at all.

 

As I got up to stretch my numb legs, I accidentally bumped into someone.

 

"Sorry!" We both blurted. The girl laughed and looked up at me. The moment we locked eyes I froze.

 

It can't be. Her eyes widened. She quickly bowed her head and turned around.

 

I grabbed her wrist, stopping her. "Eunjin?" I asked in disbelief.

 

The girl gasped and turned around, looking at me with wide eyes. Holy ...is that you Eunjin?

 


DUN DUN DUUUUUN~                                                                           Comment Away~