That Time of Month

Master of Disguise

~~~Eunjin's POV~~~

“Stay,” he repeated, holding me firmly against his chest.

 

I panicked and tried lifting myself off of Onew.

 

"P-Please Stay.” He tightened his grip around my waist.

 

My eyes widened and my heart pumped furiously. Why was he acting this way?

 

"O-Onew-ssi…?" I whispered.

 

His soft brown eyes tenderly searched my face.

 

"W-why are you...?" I trailed off not knowing what to say.

 

Onew took in a deep breath. "Eunjin, I-"

 

"STOP!" Boomed a voice from behind.

 

I looked up and saw Dad running towards us holding a...knife??

 

I gasped and shoved myself off Onew. Onew quickly got up, took one look at my dad and paled.

 

"What do you think you two are doing?" Hissed Dad, waving the really sharp knife around.

 

"Dad, put the knife down." I spoke with extra caution.

 

Dad pointed the knife over my chest. "What were you doing?" He repeated.

 

I stared at him. “Daddy, you have finally lost it. Onew-ssi was teaching me a Judo move,” I lied smoothly.

 

Dad's eyes tightened. "Since when were you interested in Judo?"

 

"Ever since people started shoving me into lockers." I didn't even bat an eyelash. Man, I was getting good at telling lies.

 

"Fine," he grunted.

 

Dad abruptly pointed the knife over Onew’s heart. “If I ever find you awkwardly positioned on the floor with my darling daught-SON I will skin you. Understand?"

 

“And if you report to anyone that I just threatened you, I will personally hunt you down-and make your life miserable. Got that punk?” He added.

 

“Yes, sir,” Onew said, probably a bit more confident than he felt. He bowed to the headmaster, and with that, he walked off, seemingly cursing himself every step of the way.

 

"Thanks a lot dad. Onew was like my only friend here." I glared at him.

 

"Some friend! He was clearly trying to seduce you!" He growled.

 

"Why would he seduce me? He thinks I'm a guy."

 

Dad grunted. "Because he's gay. I mean look at his hair, and his smile-it’s very suspicious.”

 

“Sure.” I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" Hissed dad, grabbing me by the ear.

 

"Ouch!" I tried squirming away. “Appa that hurts” I pouted.

 

“Poor Muffin.” He mocked.

 

***Onew’s POV***

 

HOLY TOFUS-what the heck is wrong me?? How could I grab him like that? And to make things even worse, his dad saw it too!

 

I continuously banged my head against the wall. Stupid. Stupid. Stupi-

 

“Can you get out of my room now?” snapped Taemin.

 

I sniffled. “No,” and continued banging my head against the wall.

 

“Ugh, I really can’t take it anymore. Why is everyone sulking these days?”

 

I froze. “What do you mean?” Who else was upset?

 

Taemin started squirming in his seat. “Nevermind.”

 

My eyes tightened. “What are you hiding from me?”

 

 Taemin glanced around nervously. “N-nothing.”

 

“Yah!” I jumped off the bed, and before Taemin could react, I had him in a head lock.

 

“Y-yah! Hyung I’m really not supposed to tell you.”

 

I tightened my hold on his neck.

 

“Yah! Are you trying to kill me?”

 

“If it gets me what I want-then yes.”

 

“Okay, okay” He whispered reluctantly.  I dropped my arms and waited for him to start.

 

Taemin took a deep breath in, and let it all out. “Key has done nothing but mope around all week. He’s convinced that you don’t care about him anymore. Jjong is even worse! He’s been acting like a chick that got dumped by her boyfriend. All he does is eat ice cream and watch sappy movies, like Titanic .That’s all because his first kiss was stolen by park.”

 

“Wow. I-I had no idea.” Where was I when all this was happening?

 

“Of course you didn’t. All you’ve done is hang out with Eunjin. ‘Eunjin this’ and ‘Eunji that’. When was the last time you actually hung out with us?”

 

“Well-I mean…” I didn’t know what to say.

 

“Honestly hyung, I really do miss you.” Pouted Taemin, staring at me with two googly eyes.

 

“Don’t worry-I’m back.” I’ll make it up to everyone-everyone including Eunjin.

 

 

~~~Eunji’s POV~~~

I glared at the book that dad had given me. Trust your dad and stay single read the cover. I snickered. Seriously dad? Did he actually think I’d fall for a guy at this school? The thought of me falling in love was hilarious.

 

A hand dropped on my shoulder- stopping my train of thoughts.

 

I glanced up and saw L.Joe smiling down at me.

 

“It’s been a while.”

 

“I saw you yesterday.”

 

“But it felt like eternity.” He huffed out dramatically. He glanced at my book and raised his eyebrow.

 

“Don’t ask.” How embarrassing. I quickly stuffed the book in my bag.

 

“Do you have a girlfriend?” he asked nonchalantly.

 

I snickered. “Nope.” Silence. “Do you?”

 

L. Joe’s face softened and he smiled. “I’m actually engaged.”

 

“Oh.” Not knowing what to say, I glanced around awkwardly.

 

“She’s amazing. Just thinking about her makes me smile.”

 

“Oh really?” I replied bitterly. Wait? Why was I suddenly so hostile?

 

“Yup. I’m a lucky guy.” L.Joe smirked and ruffled my hair.

“Aish!” I yelped shoving his hand away.

 

“Yah! You dare push away your hyung? I’ll show you.” L.Joe wore a wicked smile, and started tickling me.

 

“Ani, ani! Stop! Please stop!” I yelled in between hysterical giggles.

 

“STOP!” yelled Dad running towards us.

 

How does he manage to appear out of thin air?

 

L.Joe and I straightened up.

 

“Sir?” asked L.Joe.

 

Dad’s face relaxed. “Oh it’s you, L.Joe. I thought it was that other horrid boy.”

 

L.Joe scrunched his face up in confusion. “Other boy?” he repeated.

 

Dad waved his hand dismissively. “Nothing, nothing. Carry on you two.” And with that he walked away.

 

I blinked twice. What the heck is wrong with Dad? Why is he so cool with me hanging out with L.Joe-but the moment it’s with Onew he freaks out?

 

“So who’s the guy your dad’s talking about?” asked L.Joe.

 

“Nothing.” I huffed out in exasperation. “Nothing at all.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly tip-toped into my room. The lights were out, which probably meant Onew was asleep.

 

Chicken, you’re just too scared of bumping into him, I mentally chided myself.

 

“Ow!” yelled someone as my foot collided with something on the floor.

 

“Hyung, switch on the lights!” whined another voice.

 

What the heck was going on?

 

Someone switched the lights on. I twirled around and saw Onew leaning against the wall, smiling at me.

 

I gave him a questioning look.

 

“Aish why did you come?” snapped Key, crossing his arms.

 

“W-what’s going on? Why are you all here?”

 

“We’re trying to cheer up Jjong ssi. He got his first kiss stolen by Park.” Whispered Taemin in my ear.

 

“Seriously?” The great Casanova had his first kiss stolen? By another guy? How priceless.

 

Taemin bobbed his head.

 

“Actually it’s mainly because it’s that time of month again.” Corrected Minho, smiling wistfully.

 

“Ehh? You guys too?” I whispered. No wonder dad was acting all weird. He was PMSing.

 

Silence filled the room.

 

“You had sleepovers every month in your old school too?” whispered Taemin.

 

My eyes widened in understanding. “You guys are talking about sleepovers?”

 

“What did you think we were talking about?” Jjong raised his eyebrows.

 

“N-nothing!” I blushed.

 

 I quickly ducked my head and found a place on the floor to sit.

 

“Hyung turn the lights off. Let’s continue our game.” Whined Key.

 

When the room was pitch black, Key flickered his flash light on, and smiled at me wickedly. “Eunjin, you’re just in time for Truth or Dare.”

 


AHHHH~ Kibum what evil plans do you have planned?? Nothing good comes out of Truth or Dare...nothing....EVER!

L.Joe is seriously too smooth...I feel some drama forming!

Hey there Everyone! Thanx for the continuous supprt! Sorry it took me so long to update >.< But I had two huge exams and...yeah...

VIPBlackJackShawol Do you know how many times I've wished i was her?? I don't care if i chop my hair off....I wanna be with Onew!!!

SapphireBlue4ever >//< THANK YOU!!! 

Charlottelimm I'm not that evil to let something bad happen....right?

arexisropez Hopefully you continue liking it!!

mimi81797 Anything with Onew is Awesome!

Onetimething i wish!! But Eunji is so damn dense! And there is of course L.joe....

sachiko0816 REALLY???? I created goosebumps??? Thank you *bows*