Dracula To The Rescue

Master of Disguise

 

Onew snickered. "Don't get too flattered, I'm not the least bit interested in you."

 

"That feeling is mutual," I snorted, feeling my face flush slightly. What’s up with him?

 

Onew raised an eyebrow. "So you are used to guys telling you that they aren't interested."

 

My eyes tightened into angry slits. "What are you getting at Onew?"

 

Onew shrugged indifferently. "I just wanted to remind you, how lucky you are that I'm asking you to pretend to be my girlfriend."

 

"Lucky?" I spat, anger flaring in my eyes. That bastard is pushing his limit.

Onew smirked boyishly "Of course you're lucky. So just be a good girl and don't ask too many questions."

 

"Do you hear yourself talk?" I growled angrily, my hands tightening into fists. What the heck is wrong with him?

 

Onew snorted and lazily ran his eyes up and down my body "I can see why it was so easy to trick people into thinking you were a guy.”

 

I snapped. That was the last straw.

 

I raised my clenched fist and aimed it at Onew's gut. Onew skilfully caught my wrist, and paused. Onew’s eyes dangerously locked with mine and a smirk formed on his face.

 

Onew tightened his grip on my wrist and abruptly yanked me towards him. 

 

My head collided with his chest and I yelped in shock. I tried shaking off his grip, but Onew simply tightened his hold.

 

"Don't do anything stupid Eunji." He whispered haughtily in my ear and then abruptly pushed me away.

 

He carelessly turned around and left.

 

****Onew's POV****

 

I walked away my hands tightly clenched into fists. I went too far, I shouldn’t have pushed her like that.

 

"Oppa, I'm cold!"

 

I cringed at the voice. I’m seriously not in the mood.

 

I reluctantly turned around and saw Luna, who was drenched in water, rubbing her quivering shoulders. Ugh, I almost forgot about her.

 

I sighed and slide my jacket off, robotically offering it to her. My mind, however, betrayed me and was thinking about other things. Eunji is also soaked she might catch a cold.

 

Her eyes lit up animatedly. "Thanks Oppa, you're such a gentleman!"

 

I shamefully looked away, my eyes sadly staring off into the calm dark blue sea, a battle raging on within me. If I was such a gentleman why did I want to hurt Eunji so much?

 

~~~~~~Eunji's POV~~~~~ 

 

I opened my eyes and almost gagged at the taste in my mouth. Ugh, that tastes like crap.

 

"Are you finally awake?"

 

I raised my head, and was immediately hit with a wave of nausea. I painfully let my head fall back on the bed with a groan.

 

"Still hung-over?" Asked an amused voice.

 

I rolled over to the side and found myself face to face with L.Joe.

 

Startled by our proximity, I did what any other decent girl would have done; I punched him straight in the face.

 

"Ugh!" L.Joe’s head snapped back and he clutched his nose. He rolled back and fell off the bed with a grunt.

 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I immediately jumped off the bed and went to L.Joe's side.

 

"Are you okay? Should I bring some ice? Did you break anything?"

 

L.Joe chuckled softly. "Calm down. I'm fine nothing broken, see?"

 

L.Joe revealed his slightly bruised red nose, and offered me a dazzling smile. What a cheerful kid.

 

I rolled my eyes, trying to hide my relief.

 

I leaned against the bed and faced L.Joe. "Why am I in your room anyway? And why was your face so close to mine?"

 

My eyes suddenly tightened. "Were you doing something nasty to me?"

 

L.Joe turned a dark shade of purple, his entire neck flushed red. "O-of course not. I was just checking on you."

 

I chuckled at his reaction. "You're cute when you’re flustered."

 

L.Joe's eyes nearly popped out if their sockets. "W-what?"

 

I bit the inside of my cheek, trying hard not to laugh. His reactions are adorable.

 

"So why am I in your room?"

 

L.Joe who was still a bit pink, leaned against his desk.

 

"Apparently you went to the beach yesterday with some friends. When you came back you were badly drunk-"

 

"Ugh,” I painfully touched my throbbing head. “I had a drinking contest with Minho.” The incident still seems a bit fuzzy to me.

 

L. Joe nodded his head. "That explains it. When you came in, you were completely incoherent. Onew had to carry you on his back and into your room. That’s when-”

 

"Wait, he carried me?" I don’t know if I should feel disgusted or disturbed. Maybe both.

 

L.Joe nodded his head, a funny look crossing his face. "Yeah, don't you remember?"

 

I shook my head and my eyes tightened into slits. "Go on."

 

"You pretty much threw a tantrum and refused to sleep in the same room as Onew. You were yelling words like ‘ert’ and ‘creep’."

 

I nodded in approval. "That’ll teach him to mess with me.”

 

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Long story short, the only person you were okay with sleeping with, in the same room, was me. I didn't have a problem with it. Onew on the other hand..."

 

"What about him?"

 

"He was pretty pissed," L.Joe stated, his eyes fixed on me.

 

I shrugged. "As long as I'm concerned, that's a good thing."

 

"HYUNG!" 

 

The door to the room was suddenly thrown open and a boy with maroon-red hair burst inside, panting heavily.

 

L.Joe pushed himself off the desk and approached the younger boy. "Breathe Chunji."

 

Chunji stood up and brushed his bangs off his face.

"Nuna’s here." He whispered in an urgent voice.

 

A mixture of pain and shock flitted across L.Joe’s face. 

 

L.Joe's eyes briefly landed on me and he then quickly looked away, nervously biting his lower lip.

 

"Tell the guys to keep her busy, while I think of something."

 

"Yes sir!" Chunji dashed out of the room, leaving behind him a tight atmosphere.

 

L.Joe leaned against the wall and tightly shut his eyes. "Crap."

 

"What’s wrong?" I mumbled, breaking the prolonged silence in the room.

 

L.Joe offered me a pained smile. "Nothing I can't handle."

 

"Of course, if you can survive my punches you can survive anything." I , trying to lighten up the atmosphere. I don’t like seeing him that upset.

 

L.Joe cracked a smile. "You're-"

 

"I know he’s in there!" Yelled an agitated woman's voice.

 

"Seohyun Nuna, please don’t go in there!" 

 

The woman, who I'm assuming is Seohyun, stood visibly in the doorway, her breath ragged. She had shoulder-length brown hair, wide eyes and a creamy complexion. She wore a white knee-length skirt, with a white ruffled top.

 

"Nuna?" L.Joe abruptly stood up, his eyes widening in shock.

 

Seohyun confidently strolled into the room and embraced L.Joe into a tight hug.

 

"You've been avoiding me." she muttered, pulling away and staring him in the eye.

 

"I was busy." he replied stiffly pushing her hands off his neck.

 

Seohyun pouted. "Byeonghyun, why are you so distant lately?"

 

L.Joe ruffled his hair in frustration, "Seohyun-"

 

"Why are you delaying the wedding?" she murmured, her hands visibly shaking.

 

"I-" L.Joe’s eyes searched around the room, avoiding eye contact with her.

 

“Is it because of that guy, Eunjin, you were telling me about?” she spat angrily.

 

“What about me?” I interrupted; startled that she was mentioning my name.

 

L.Joe winced, his eyes shooting to my face.

 

Seohyun’s sharp eyes landed on me, widening briefly. “You’re Eunjin?”

 

I nodded my head not knowing where she was going with this.

 

Seohyun took a staggered step back, her eyes darting between L.Joe and I. “Y-you slept in the same room?”

 

 “On the same bed too.” I chuckled, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

 

Seohyun paled further and stared at L.Joe with a hurt expression.

 

“Nuna, it’s not what it looks like-”

 

“You cheated on me with a man?” She screamed, her voice vibrating throughout the entire building.

 

I furiously shook my head. “No, no! You’ve got it all wrong L.Joe and I, are just friends.”

 

Seohyun snickered and confidently walked up to me, her eyes tightening into slits. “You ing .”

 

“Nuna!” L.Joe dropped his hand on her shoulder trying to restrain her.

 

I raised my eyebrows at her. “I can see why he dumped you.” No one calls me that and lives.

 

That did the trick. Seohyun’s face flushed an ugly shade of red and her jaw tightened angrily.

 

Seohyun raised her hand and slapped me roughly across the cheek.

 

I staggered back, not expecting her to react so aggressively.

 

Seohyun advanced towards me, not finished with me yet.

 

Seohyun raised her hand ready to attack, when another hand shot out and grabbed hers, stopping her from slapping me.

 

Seohyun snarled in anger and tried shaking off that grip. “L.Joe let g-”

 

“Control your girl.” Growled Onew, releasing his hold on her arm.

 

Onew abruptly shoved her in L.Joe’s direction, which forced the younger male to catch her.

 

Onew, who paid no mind to the frightened girl, walked up to me and took hold of my chin. His eyes wondered over my face, examining every aspect of it. When he noticed the bruise forming on my cheek a dangerous look crossed his face and a growl escaped his lips.

 

Onew abruptly let go of my chin and turned around.

 

 “Follow me.” He ordered and exited the room, not waiting for my response.


 

AISH THAT MAN AND HIS MOOD SWING! One moment he's "Mr. Cold-hearted Dracula" and the next he's sweet prince charming! *Brain overload*

So, I've introduced a long awaited character, Seohyun!

You've all probably  noticed that she's L.Joe's fiancee, and she IS older than him!

She's just...I'm not even going to comment LOOOL----> AND Eunji tries to cool things down by saying "And we slept on the same bed too." TT_________TT   Can't you see her amazing people skills?

 

 

 

~~♥ Comments are LOVED and very motivational ♥~~