Interesting Discovery

Master of Disguise

“Why are we here again?” Grumbled Key, coolly leaning against the wall.

“You got Onew’s text didn’t you?” chirped Taemin, flopping down onto Eunji’s bed. “He wants to introduce us to someone.”

Key rolled his eyes, “Then why aren’t Minho and Jonghyun here?”

“Minho texted me saying that he’s running a bit late.” Murmured Taemin, crossing his and uncrossing his legs in a rhythmic pattern.

Key nodded his head. “And Jonghyun?”

Taemin lifted his shoulders up and dropped them in an exaggerated manner. “Dunno, probably doing something crazy.”

Key sighed and wearily glanced around the room as a sudden awkward silence fell.

“So Eunjin,” started Key throwing Eunji a cautious look. “You’ve been awfully quiet lately.”

“Oh really?” Grumbled Eunji, her eyes tightening dangerously as she glanced up from her laptop.  “I didn’t notice.”

Key raised his eyebrows tauntingly. “Don’t tell me Onew’s visitor is making you act this way.”

Eunji’s eyes tightened dangerously. “What are you trying to say Key?”

Key chuckled. “Oh someone here might be a teensy bit jealous.”

Eunji sent him a dirty look and turned to her laptop before muttering angrily, “I’m not jealous.”

Key snorted. “Yeah right.”

Taemin started back and forth between them a confused look on his face. “What are you guys talking about?”

Key shrugged his shoulders dramatically, “Only that Eunjin has a crush on Onew—AH!”

Eunji’s shoe went sprawling through the air and hit Key straight on the head.

Key winced and rubbed his head. “WHAT THE HECK?”

Taemin’s eyes flew wide open. “You LIKE Onew?”

Eunji locked eyes with Taemin, giving him a dangerous glare. “If you say one more word I’ll tell your mother that you spent $1,000 on milk cartons.”

Taemin flushed red and puffed his cheeks indigently. “It was banana milk, and it was on sale.”

Eunji rolled her eyes in annoyance and went back to her laptop. “You tell her that.”

Taemin bit his lower lip in irritation, “What’s taking hyung so long?”

Just then a knock was heard on the door.

“Speak of the devil,” muttered Eunji, glaring at the door.

Key raised his eyebrows in amusement as he went over to the door and yanked it open.

“Hey,” Onew smiled tiredly at Key, his shoulders slumping in exhaustion.

Key raised his eyebrows at Onew. “And your visitor is..?”

“Right here!” Piped a voice from behind Onew.

Onew let out a sigh as he trudged into the room, his visitor following closely behind him.

“Oh!” Taemin sat up, his gaze shifting to the girl behind Onew.

Jihyun smiled brightly as she straightened up her hair and did a quick bow. “Hello, my name is Jihyun and I’m Onew’s fiancé.”

Eunji snorted and muttered under her breath. “For now.”

Key lazily nodded his head, his gaze locked on the girl’s GUCCI black shoes and neon pink purse.

Taemin, on the other hand, had his mouth hanging open and his eyes were nearly bulging out of their socket. “F-FIANCE???”

Onew winced at Taemin’s loud voice. “Yes, I’m kinda getting married—”

“No you’re not.” Grumbled Eunji glaring at him.

“—next month.” Onew threw Eunji a pleading look, which she easily ignored.

“HOW? WHEN? WHY AM I JUST FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS?”

“Taemin chill,” murmured Key as he walked over to Taemin and rubbed his back.

Taemin threw him an accusing look. “You knew about this too, didn’t you?”

Key winced. “Well, kind of.”

Taemin’s head snapped towards Eunji. “You too?”

“Sadly,” she muttered.

Taemin turned to Onew with hurt filled eyes. “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me about this earlier.”

“Yeah Onew, why didn’t you tell him?” mumbled Eunji, sending Onew an unapologetic look.

Onew shook his head, a flustered look on his face. “It happened really fast and I had no time—”

“LIES,” bellowed Taemin shoving himself off the bed. “YOU HATE ME.”

Onew frantically shook his head and reached for Taemin. “No I don’t! It’s just that I was too—”

“NOBODY TELLS ME ANYTHING!” Taemin angrily stomped out the room and slammed the door shut behind him.

Onew winced and sent Jihyun an apologetic look. “Sorry, he’s not usually like this.”

Jihyun bit her lower lip. “He hates me doesn’t he?”

“Yeah, he probably does,” murmured Eunji mercilessly.

Key threw her an annoyed look, before turning to Jihyun with a soft expression. “Taemin is going through puberty at the moment, so he tends to get a tad bit too emotional at times.”

A relieved smile spread across Jihyun’s face. “That’s a relief.”

Key smiled charmingly, “I’m Kibum by the way, but you can call me Key.”

Jihyun giggled. “Key, I like that.”

Eunji stared at Key with disgust. “You’re just being nice because her father owns half of GUCCI—”

“And that insolent brat over there,” interrupted Key, sending Eunji a hateful look. “Is Eunjin, but you can call him -hole.”

Jihyun laughed nervously at that. “I think I’ll just call him Eunjin.”

“Smart move.”

Jihyun smiled uncertainly. “We met outside, remember? You saw a frog on my head and tried getting it off—”

“Is that what he told you?” Hissed Eunji glaring ferociously at Onew. “Well let me tell you that the ONLY frog out there was yo—”

“—WAS THE ONE ON HER HEAD.” Interrupted Onew, frantically shaking his head.

Eunji stubbornly folded her arms over her chest and mumbled angrily, “She’s the ugliest frog I’ve ever seen.”

Onew cleared his throat and turned to Jihyun with a forced smile. “I don’t think Minho and Jonghyun are coming anytime soon, so I should probably take you home.”

Jihyun pouted sadly. “But I wanted to meet all your friends.”

Eunji stretched her foot and kicked Onew in the shins. “Why are you taking HER home?”

Onew winced and shook his head. “I was trying to be a gentleman.”

Eunji’s eyes tightened dangerously. “Are you sure you don’t want to take her home for another reason?”

Onew’s eyes widened and fiercely shook his head. “O-O course not! You know I’m only interested in yo—”

“SORRY I’M LATE.”

The door burst open, interrupting Onew’s explanation, and Minho sheepishly stood at the entrance.

“What took you so long?” grumbled Eunji, glaring at him.

Minho rubbed the back of his neck. “Soccer practice just finished.”

Key rolled his eyes. “Well thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule Mr. Athlete, but Onew wanted to introduce you to his wife.”

“Fiancé,” muttered Onew, throwing Eunji a quick look.

“Nobody important,” corrected Eunji glaring back at Onew.

Minho’s eyes bulged out of their socket and he sent Onew a started look. “Dude you’re getting married?”

Onew tiredly rubbed his temples and muttered in a tired tone, “It seems so.” That earned him a kick from Eunji.

Minho looked dazedly around the room. “Who are you marrying?”

A small figure stepped out from behind Onew. “Me.”

The bright smile on Jihyun’s lips was wiped off her face as she stared, speechless, at Minho.

Minho in a haggard breath. “Ji?”

Jihyun’s paled and she wordlessly shook her head. “No way.”

Eunji glanced back and forth between the two an amused smile forming on her lips. This is interesting…

 

Oh la la~ What's going on here? ^^

-And yes Taemin DID spend $1,000 on banana milk- NO JOKE xD

Any guesses to why Jihyun reacted like that to Minho?

Good guess, BUT they weren't in a GirlfriendxBoyfriend relationship ><