Doctor

Master of Disguise

“KIM KIBUM.”

Key rose from his seat, wearing a custom made furry purple graduation gown. What, you expect him to wear the plain tacky one everyone else is wearing? Heck no, he’s Key for crying out loud.

“KIM JONGIN.”

Onew glanced at the empty seat in front of him in unease. Where is she? She said she’s she’d be back quickly.

“KIM JONGHYUN.”

Onew unintentionally bit his lower lip, Eunji’s next.

As if reading his mind, Jonghyun slowly made his way out of his seat and towards the podium. Although he was wearing the exact same dull gown as everyone else, Jonghyun clearly stood out. (Well maybe it had to do with the fact that he had dyed his hair purple and wore thick sunglasses).

Walking up the podium, in a timely fashion, Jonghyun shook hands with Headmaster Kim (Eunji’s father) and instead of grateful accepting his certificate Jonghyun grabbed the mic.

“GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,” Cried Jonghyun, whipping his sunglasses off and winking at a couple of the girls (who obviously couldn’t handle Jonghyun’s charm and fainted).

“Today is a special day, not just for me, but for the entire citizens of the world.” Jonghyun received threatening looks from the teachers sitting in the front rows signalling for him to shut up.

“Today is the day that I, Kim Jonghyun, am finally free and can unleash my full potential to the world.”

Two teachers exchanged horrified looks.

Onew slipping his phone out of his back pocket and texted Eunji.

Hurry up, your name is next —Onew 

Jonghyun rubbed his chin thoughtfully, “They told us we wouldn’t pass; they told us we wouldn’t graduate but guess what Professor Jongdae? We did.”

Professor Jongdae shrunk in his seat, hiding from the glares that his fellow colleagues shot him.

“WE have become adults, WE have broken the glass roof, and WE CAN DO ANYTHING!”

The crowd of students burst into cheers and applause, all whistling and hooting at Jonghyun’s speech.

“Thank you Jonghyun for that very motivation speech,” Headmaster Kim cleared his throat and yanked the mic out of Jonghyun’s hand.

Jonghyun wiped a fake tear off his face as he accepted his certificate. “The people love me.” And finally made his way back to his seat, shooting Onew an apologetic look.

“KIM EUNJIN.”

Onew took a deep, clenched his hands on his chair, and got ready to stand up and make an excuse for Eunji’s absence.

“Kim Eunjin?” Headmaster glanced around the mass of students searching for his daughter.

Suddenly the gym doors were thrown open and a sigh of relief escaped Onew’s lips as Eunji walked in.

That relief quickly disappeared when two—very buff—bodyguards flanked her side. What’s going on?

Onew watched bewildered as Eunji made her way to the podium, and just like Jonghyun grabbed the mic, not the certificate.

“Missed me?” teased Eunji, her voice very playful but her eyes told another story; and Onew’s heart speed up in worry.

The students chuckled and rolled their eyes, Niel even hollered, “Didn’t think you’d miss the after party.”

“About that,” continued Eunji causally searching the auditorium for Onew. “You’ll have to have the party without me.”

Key nodded his head. “It’s cool, you never really were a party person—ow!”

Jonghyun elbowed Key in the ribs and quickly spoke up, “Why not? Got—” he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at Onew. “—other plans?”

Eunji rolled her eyes, “Yes as a matter of fact, I have a flight to Germany in 30 minutes.”

Gasps filled the auditorium and voices spoke up, curious to what was happening; but Eunji ignored them. Her eyes were locked with Onew’s who looked shocked—and mortified.

“Gonna hang out with a bunch of hot chicks eh?” Teased Taecyeon laughing obnoxiously.

Eunj broke eye contact with Onew, a sinking feeling in her chest, and forced a smile on her face. “Yeah, something like that.”

“Well what are you waiting for? Get out of here!” The student body cheered—except for Minho, Jonghyun, Key and of course Onew— and waved Eunji on.

“I’m not going to stand here and say something cheesy,” started Eunji, staring at Onew—who refused to make eye contact with her. “B-Because we all know that those lines are only used to lure people away to a river and then mercilessly drown them.”

Being the only one to understand her words, Onew glanced up and held Eunji’s gaze.

“But everything will be all right, as long as you have an amulet to protect you,” Eunji slowly raised her hand and tapped her ring finger. Onew’s gaze softened as he took notice of the strand of grass.

“Son I think you may have had a bit too much to drink,” Headmaster Kim grabbed the mic from Eunji and gave her a wink. “Tell Grandmother I say hi.”

Eunji broke eye contact with Onew and slowly made her way down the podium, her bodyguards waiting for her. Onew abruptly got up from his seat and before he got utter a single word Headmaster Kim spoke aloud, “Onew what perfect timing you have, your next.”

Confusion arose amongst the class, because everyone knew that Onew’s name was nowhere near being called.

“Well? LEE ONEW, please come up here to accept your certificate.”

Onew glanced back towards the doorway, but Eunji was already gone.

~~~~~~~Five Years Later~~~~~

A silver BMW stopped with a sudden halt in front of the Hotel’s entrance; the staff, who were nervously awaiting the driver’s presence, immediately stiffened.

A man with platinum blonde hair made his way out of the luxurious car. As he gracefully strolled towards the main entrance, more women walking by stopped and appraised this handsome individual. The female staff all exchanged giddy looks.

 Dressed in a top notch black Armani suit, a white silky dress shirt and a pair of sunglasses that seemed to gleam in the light, this man was definitely someone who demanded and received attention.

The man coolly pulled off his sunglasses, revealing his chocolate-brown eyes and handed his car keys to the female valet. “Take care of her for me.”

The valet flusteredly took the car keys, her face flushing red. “O-Of course sir.”

The man smiled lightly, causing massive fireworks to go off in the valet’s mind, before walking towards the hotel’s entrance; where he was welcomed by a breathless staff member, who smiled in delight at his presence.

“Dr. Lee we’ve been frantically awaiting your presence.”

The man’s forehead creased in worry, “How is she?”

“Not too well I’m afraid.”

Not wasting a single second, the man gestured in front of him, “Take me to her at once.”

“Yes, right away sir.”

The female staff member quickly led the way through the hotel’s main level and finally to the hotel room.

“She’s in here sir.”

The man curtly nodded his head and opened the door. His shoulders sagged in relief when the person lying on the bed in front of him beamed at his presence.

“Jihyun how do you feel?”

The man slowly made his was way towards the bed, pulling out a stethoscope from his bag.

Jihyun giggled and gestured towards her largely bloated stomach. “That rebellious kid almost came out while I was in a meeting today.”

“Yah you need to be more careful,” scolded Dr. Lee placing his stethoscope over her stomach.

“Onew stop worrying so much,” groaned Jihyun, swatting his stethoscope away. “The baby will come out when he’s ready.”

Onew reluctantly placed his stethoscope back in his bag. “Fine, but I’m taking you to the hospital right now.”

“Whatever you say, Dr. Lee,” giggled Jihyun.

 

 

I know >.>

Don’t say it

I told you this chapter killed me U___U

Yeah *sobs*

I’m so dead.

*author hides under her bed*