Lover’s Rivalry

Master of Disguise

 

***Onew's POV***

“Eunjin wake up already.” I muttered for the hundredth time. Ugh, this guy was such a heavy sleeper.

 

I shook him by the shoulder. “Eunjin, we’re going to be late for class.”

 

“Go away Appa.” He mumbled, turning over.

 

I huffed in frustration. I reached out; trying to shake him again, but this time I slipped and fell on the bed.

 

I yelped in shock.

 

Eujin, who slept like a rock, didn’t even react to the shaking bed. I glanced at his face and my anger evaporated.

 

Eunjin looked calm and at peace. He even had a light smile on his face. The aggressive guy I met yesterday was gone, and instead was this soft, almost feminine looking-

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” yelled Key, running in.

 

I abruptly sat up and placed a finger on my lips in a shushing motion.

 

“I don’t care if he’s asleep. Why the heck were you sleeping with him?”

 

“I was trying to wake him up, and I fel-”

 

“Oh really?” glared Key, folding his arms. “It’s not that hard to wake a person up.”

 

I watched Key stomp into the washroom, and back out holding a cup of water.

 

“What are you-” before I could finish my sentence, Key had dumped the entire content of cold water over Eunjin’s head.

 

“Ahhh!” yelled Eunjin, quickly sitting up. He glanced around in confusion. Then his eyes locked on Key.

 

“You dirty, son of a-”

 

“We should go.” I interrupted, grabbing Key’s hand and dragging him out. “Meet you in biology.”

 

Mr. Attitude was back.

 

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

“I’m going to kill that bastard.” I fumed.

 

“Wow, calm down. I’m pretty sure it was an accident.” Soothed L.Joe.

 

“So will it also be an accident if I punch him in the face?”

 

“You’re adorable.” He chuckled and ruffled my hair-almost knocking my wig off. “I’ll see you in chemistry.”

 

I grunted and walked into class. I grudgingly noticed that Onew and Key were also there. Great just the person I’ve been wanting to talk to.

 

Key quickly glanced at the empty seat beside Onew, and gave me a dirty look. Translation: Don’t even think about sitting beside Onew. So what did I do? I give Key a sweet smile and sat right beside Onew. Take that.

 

The teacher or should I say the substitute teacher walked in and explained that Prof. Joon wasn't going to be attending class today. Or hopefully ever.

>>>>Author's POV<<<<

After 2 torturous hours of biology, Eunji couldn’t wait to get out of class and relax.

 

Onew ran after her yelling, "Eunjin, wait up!"

 

Eunji's jaw tightened and she spun around, "What do you want?" she snapped.

 

Onew flinched slightly, "I just wanted to apologize for this morning's little incident. Key wasn't, umm, thinking straight..."

 

Eunji's face loosened up, and she smiled a bit, "Yeah he was an , but what’s new?"

 

Onew winced, "I’m sure you guys will get along.”

 

Onew scrunched up his face and stared intensely at Eunji. Suddenly he reached out and touched her face. Eunji's gasped in shook.

 

"It's so soft,"

 

Eunji staggered back, blushing furiously. She then quickly ran off, yelling behind her, "BB cream works miracles."

 

***Onew's POV***

Why the heck did I touch his face?? I clutched my hand, which was now, really numb. Come to think of it, his face was very soft and adorable looking. It almost felt like-

 

"Hyung, hurry up! Headmaster doesn't like it when we're late for the opening ceremonies." yelled Jjong, pulling me out of my thoughts.

 

Aish! I can't be late...

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

“I’d like to welcome everybody back to Kangshin Academy. Today we have planned a quick get together with our neighbouring school, Etude Academy.” Announced dad. “So without any further delay, let me wish you all a successful year.”

 

Cheers erupted from all around the gymnasium. I rolled my eyes. I bet dad was enjoying all this attention.

 

“Eunjin,” yelled a voice.

 

I turned around and saw Onew and his friends waving at me. I grumbled and walked over towards them, making sure to give Key a dirty look.

 

“Eunjin, did you see Double Ds yet?” demanded Jjong, searching frantically through the crowd.

 

“Who’s Double Ds?”

 

“She’s the new student from Etude Academy. Her s are-”

 

“No I didn’t see her.” I interrupted fidgeting nervously.

 

Jjong’s face fell in disappointment. “Oh, I guess I’ll keep looking.”

 

“Maybe he did see her, and he just wants to keep her for himself.” snapped Key. “Just like with Onew.”

 

“You wouldn’t do such a thing. Would you?” Jjong looked heartbroken.

 

Minho grabbed the front of my shirt and shook me. “You’re not lying to us are you?” he hissed.

 

“If you don’t take your filthy hands off my shirt this instant, I will shove that pen up your-”

 

“I think you should let him go,” interrupted Onew quickly freeing me from Minho’s grip and dragged me off.

 

“What up with your friends?” I snapped.

 

“They take a little getting used to.” Onew shrugged sheepishly.

 

“You know, if you hadn’t stopped me, I would have-”

 

“Excuse me?” asked a girly voice.

 

I turned around and saw a girl with long brown hair, waving at me.

 

“Hi. I’m Min Hyo-rin. I’m new to Etude Academy. You must be Eunjin, right?”

 

I raised my eyebrows. “How do you know my name?”

 

She giggled. “Oh, I have my ways.”

 

“Oh.” Somehow that really irked me.

 

Hyo-rin took a step closer to me, and whispered in my ear, “You know, a lot of girls think you’re hot.”

 

My eyes widened and I took a step back. Awkward – Time to change the topic.

 

“Onew,” I said quickly. “This is Hyo-rin.”

 

Onew blushed and muttered a jumbled a reply. Ugh, how useless.

 

Hyo-rin smiled and glanced back at me. “There’s even a fan club. I’m the presiden-”

 

“Hello there,” bellowed Jjong, stepping in between Hyo-rin and me. Yes, my saviour.

 

“I’m Jonghyun, but you can call me Jjong.” He winked at her.

 

“Ugh! I was talking to Eunjin.” She snapped.

 

“I know,” chuckled Jjong. “And that’s why I’m here to save you. You must have been bored to death-OW.” Jjong clutched his suddenly red cheek.

 

Students around us gasped. “Did that b!tch just slap Jjong Oppa?”

 

“Dino, are you okay?” demanded Minho, running over.

 

“Don’t ever call Eunjin Oppa boring.” She hissed and walked off.

 

Students around us were frantically whispering things like, “That b!tch is so gonna pay.” and “Poor puppy-looks like he’s no longer loved by everyone.”

 

Jjong stared at me in disbelief. “Eunjin Oppa? She doesn’t even know you. Why the heck does she like you?”

 

“I-I don’t know. I never-” I stuttered.

 

“Minho-issi,” he interrupted. “I’m better looking right?”

 

“Of course,” agreed Minho without hesitation. Minho quickly glanced at me, “No offence.”

 

Jjong nodded his head. “That’s right.” Then he pointed at me. “Do you realize what this means?”

 

I shook my head, too shocked to speak.

 

“Eunjin, you are now my rival in love.”

 

“I really don’t-What?” I stared at him in disbelief.

 

“Do not fret.” Who the heck say “fret” now? “Your little display of affection with Double Ds is ruining my reputation. As a man, you have to let me win her over. Is that clear?”

 

Great, what every girl needs, a couple of other girls chasing after her. I did a mental eye-roll.

 

The thing is I did wanna to convince people that I’m a guy. And what better way to do so, than flirt with a girl? This should be interesting?

 

“Yes.” Let the games begin.

 


Hello~ Sorry for taking a long time to update ^_^ but I had so much school work -.-'' So many assignments were due. So I made up for it and made this chapter a bit longer than usual! 

Is anybody else craving a bit of fluff here? Cause I am....

mimi81797 Yes, it is a bit odd that Onew isnt eating his chicken right?- IS THERE MORE TO THIS CHIKEN BUSINESS?

aeru *sigh* the SHINee guys are hillarious-Not a dull moment.

tumblr_lvqy7kkcHo1qcb4bto1_250.gif tumblr_lvqy7kkcHo1qcb4bto2_250.gif