Mission: I Need A Girl

Master of Disguise

****Onew’s POV****

 

“Are you actually serious?” I whispered leaning against the wall.

 

“Yes, now shhh!” hissed Jjong crouching behind the wall.

 

I clenched my hand into a fist. This is pissing me off.

 

“What’s the big deal? So what if Eunjin’s never had a girlfriend? I’ve never had one.” I grumbled.

 

Jjong rolled his eyes and glared at me. “That’s cuz you’re gay, alright?”

 

“WHAT?”  I shoved myself off the wall and grabbed the front of Jjong’s shirt.

 

“I was kidding.” Hissed Jjong shoving me away from him. That action caused us both to sprawl backwards and fall on the floor.

 

“I AM NOT GAY!”

 

“AND I WAS JUST KIDDING! Can you just shut up? You’re going to give us away.”

 

“Aish.” I ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

“Okay Mr. Sherlock, what do we do now?” snapped Key. “I’m not wasting my Saturday morning spying on Mr. I’ve-need-a-girl.”

 

Jjong stood up and glared down on us. “Listen up b*tches, Eunjin is our friend, and even though I enjoy teasing him and bothering him, I really do like the guy. If you guys don’t want to help a friend then just be my guest and leave now.”

 

I gawked at Jjong, shocked that he was the one saying all this.

 

“And I know you guys feel the same way. Even you Key.”

 

Key squirmed uncomfortably and dropped his gaze. “Whatever, let’s just get this over with.”

 

A slight noise coming from the room made Jjong quickly duck his head.

 

The door was thrown open and a very irritated Eunjin stepped out of the room. Eunjin, who currently had his back to us, clenched his hands into fists. He took a deep breath in, and headed for the stairs.

 

When he was out of site, Jjong faced us with a smirk on his face. “We’re back in business.”

 

*****************

 

Where is he going? I looked over at Eunjin, who seemed to have lost his grumpy mood, and was now happily skipping along the sidewalk.

 

My eyes wondered back to a less appealing site.

 

The guys, or as Jjong wants to call us “Sherlocks”, were all squished on one tiny bench. Hidden behind one very large newspaper, that had five pairs of holes in it for us to peek from.

 

“Where is he headed?” mumbled Taemin, peeking through the two holes that he had cut into the newspaper.

 

“And why didn’t he tell us?” growled Minho, cracking his knuckles. Minho, who was wearing a huge hoodie that made him look like the grim reaper, seemed to be taking his new look to a different level.

 

“Because he’s a loser.” Snickered Key, who was more concerned about how he looked than actually disguising himself. With a green trench coat, large glasses and a stylish yellow hat, Key looked more like a model than a spy.

 

Jjong who was furiously writing things down in his note pad, pursed his lips thoughtfully. “So for the past thirty minutes Eunjin has left our dorm house, went into his dad’s office, and is now headed somewhere.” Jjong, who was the most enthusiastic about this, was wearing a fake moustache and large sunglasses.

 

I, on the other hand, could be described as a “man in black”. With a black winter hat, black sweater, and black jeans I looked more like a robber than a Goth.

 

We all held our breath as Eunjin skipped past us.

 

“Onwards my fellow Sherlocks.” Announced Jjong jumping quickly off the bench.

 

We slowly tiptoed behind Eunjin, making sure to keep a good distance between us.

 

Whenever Eunjin stopped and turned around we would all “act natural.” And by acting natural I mean completely abnormal.

 

Key would lean against the wall and stare at his nails, Taemin would hide behind a tree, Minho would grab me into a head lock and Jjong would take out his magnifying glass and examine the grass.

 

Eunjin shrugged and kept walking.

 

“Phew,” Jjong dramatically wiped fake sweat off his forehead.

 

“L-look guys!” Taemin pointed towards the general direction that Eunjin was traveling in.

 

“If my guess is correct I’d say Eunjin was headed towards Etude Academy.” Announved Jjong, carefully looking through his notes.

 

“Etude Academy for girls?” I raised my eyebrows. Why would he go there?

 

“Maybe he has a secret girlfriend!” growled Minho, stamping his foot.

 

My head started spinning and I leaned against the wall for support. “No, that’s not possible.”

 

“Well, there is only one way to find out.” Key shrugged and pushed himself off the wall.

 

“Well? What are you guys waiting for? Let’s go!” I clenched my hands into fists and led the way to Etude Academy. Whatever is going on, I’ll find out.

 

*****************

 

I watched from the shadows as Eunjin walked through the gates of Etude academy. The guys and I watched in disbelief as the girls froze in their spots, and then went crazy and ran towards the poor unsuspecting Eunijn.

 

“Looks like he has quite the effect on woman,” grumbled Key, peeking over my shoulder.

 

A feeling of unease passed through me.

 

“Well Sherlocks, should we go down there and initiate plan ‘I need a girl’?” inquired Jjong, ripping the moustache off his face.

 

After we removed our disguises, Jjong led us towards the squealing crowd of girls.

 

I felt a sharp twinge coming from my chest. Every step that I took increased my feeling of unease. Why? Why does it hurt so much?

 

I inhaled a staggered breath and placed a hand over my chest.

 

A hand softly touched my shoulder.

 

“Hyung are you okay?” whispered Taemin.

 

I nodded and glanced up, locking eyes with a very flustered Eunjin.

 

~~~Eunji’s POV~~~

If it was remotely possible, the screaming girls got even more agitated as five ‘gorgeous’ guys came into view.

 

Jjong who was clearly enjoying himself sent a wink in my direction. “Here I am, saving your life again.”

 

I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour, “What are you guys doing here?”

 

Key, who was glaring at every girl in site, gave me a dirty look. “It was that idiot’s idea.”

 

I cleared my throat, “Which idiot exactly?”

 

And for the first time, a smile broke across Key’s face. “Good point.”

 

“Ommo Key Oppa is smiling!” squealed one of the fan girls jumping up and down.

 

My eyes landed on Onew, who was staring off into space. My jaw tightened in annoyance. “Onew-issi?”

 

Onew’s head snapped up, and he stared at me with a confused expression. “Hmm?”

 

I shrugged my shoulders innocently. “Nothing, I just wanted to get your attention.”

 

Onew let out a startled chuckle.

 

He took a couple of steps forward, ignoring the dumbfounded stares that everyone was giving him, and stood uncomfortably close to me. While keeping his eyes locked with mine, he lowered his head, letting his lips brush against my ear.

 

“You’ve always had my attention.”  He whispered.

 

A wave of dizziness past over me and I staggered back, accidently bumping into a squealing girl.

 

Jjong raised his eyebrows at my exchange with Onew. “What exactly did you tell him, On-?”

 

“EUNJIN OPPA!” A pair of arms were thrown around my neck, almost knocking me down.

 

“Speak of the devil,” I grumbled, trying to untangle myself from Hyorin’s embrace.

 

“Did you miss me?” she asked, keeping her arms locked around my neck.

 

“No, not really-”

 

“Because I totally missed you.” She interrupted, fluttering her eyelashes at me. Gross.

 

I threw Onew a desperate look.

 

“Yah Hyorin, get your dirty hands off him.” Snapped Onew, clenching his hands into fists.

 

Hyorin gave Onew an annoyed look. “Why should I? He’s my boyfriend.”

 

Shock flitted across my face. B-boyfriend? Since when?

 

Onew flinched and he’s eyes landed on me. “Well…?”

 

I furiously shook my head. “N-no I never agreed to this!”

 

Hyorin smiled haughtily. “Well you should have thought about this before you got me pregnant Oppa.”

 

I felt the air get knocked out of me.

 

“WHAT?”


Aish...Hyorin srsly?? How awkward is this? LOOL Poor Eunji!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^_^ Hey Guys! Merry Christmas (Yes i'm aware that it was three days ago >.<)

Kyaaa It's snowing outside right now and it looks really romantic~ My feels are all over the place! 

suju-elf4ever Really? Thanks! I'm really happy I was able to make you smile while reading this!

sachiko0816 I hope I cleared things up a bit! So yeah- Jjong thinks that Eunji's secret is that he has never had a girlfriend...which in Jjong's eyes is a terrible crime *rolls eyes*

Onetimething true....Jjong has a very complicated mind! This is why I feel gratefull that I cant read people's mind ;) Especially his. 

electriclovelove Yes...Key is special isnt he? Aigoo~ He is just so...Daebak (cool) *swoon*

Thanx for the comments everyone! They're really motivating! Happy Holidays