Cute Texts, y Spaghetti and A Little Pink Creature

Master of Disguise

“Perfect.”

Onew was completely and utterly drained of energy and practically collapsed onto his white couch. His black shirt clung to his chest, and his hair stuck out in different directions; but it didn’t bother him one little bit because, he was finally done preparing for tonight’s dinner date.

“I just need to change into something presentable—Do I need to wear a suit?” Onew shuddered at the thought of wearing a horrid tie that practically closed off his airway. Stupid ties— whoever invented them was a cruel person.

 

The sound of his phone vibrating on the table beside him brought Onew back to reality and he lazily reached for it. All signs of exhaustion were wiped off Onew’s face and he straightened up when he saw five missed texts from Eunji (and one from Minho but that wasn’t important now).

“Why is she so flipping cute?”  Onew laughed adorably as he read the messages over and over again, his heart fluttering happily.

But of course this beautiful moment just HAD to be ruined by the doorbell ringing.

“That can’t be Eunji; she’s not the type to show up early…” mumbled Onew as he reluctantly lowered his phone and dragged himself off the couch.

“HYUNG HOW ARE YOU?”

Onew flinched from Jonghyun’s explosive greeting. “Hey, what brings you here?”

Jonghyun’s wide and half crazed smile vanished as his eyes critically ran over Onew. “Hyung what the hell are you wearing?

Onew glanced down at his sweaty shirt and baggy pants before shrugging casually. “Don’t worry I’ll change into something—”

“—RIGHT NOW!” Interrupted Jonghyun his eyes practically erupting with anger. “Do you want to ruin everything?”

Onew took a step back, startled by Jonghyun’s outburst. “Don’t worry everything will go smoothl—”

“IT WILL IF YOU WEAR THIS!” Jonghyun shoved a white zipped-up bag into Onew’s arms.

Onew wearily clutched the white bag, “What’s in—?”

“DON’T ASK QUESTIONS JUST WEAR IT!” Snapped Jonghyun, before taking a deep breath in and shaking his head. “Crap—sorry Hyung, I’m just nervous.”

Onew laughed softly, “I think I know how you feel.”

Jonghyun smiled slightly, “I’m over reacting, aren’t I?”

“Just a bit,” replied Onew, chuckling.

“Okay, I won’t bother you anymore,” mumbled Jonghyun taking a step out of the house.

“Oh you’re not bothering me—”

“Hyung what did you cook?” Jonghyun asked, his eyes suddenly flashing with curiosity.

“Spaghetti.”

Jonghyun’s face lite up and he started clapping his hands together like a mad-man. “Perfect! Just perfect!”

Onew blinked back and smiled uncertainly. “Thank you?”

Jonghyun chuckled mysteriously as he turned around and mumbled to himself. “Spaghetti is good; spaghetti is y.”

“How is spaghetti y?” Mumbled Onew as he slowly shook his head and closed the door shut. Crazy guy.

Feeling a tiny bit curious and a whole lot wary, Onew poked the white bag in his arms. “Knowing Jonghyun, he probably got me some big brand boxers.”

Reaching for the zipper Onew mumbled, “but I guess I’ll never know what’s inside if I don’t open—”

“HYYYYUUUNG HELP!!!”

Onew let out a startled yelp and dropped the white bag on the floor, as a series of violent knocks erupted on his door.

“H-HYUNG!”

“Minho?” Onew hurriedly yanked the front door open, worried by his friend’s yells.

“Minho are you—what on earth are you wearing?!” Onew’s eyes ran over the pink robe that Minho was wearing, feeling completely perplexed.

Minho’s lower lip jutted out, and his dark, drooping eyes pleaded with Onew. “Hyung did you get my text?”

Onew’s cheeks flamed with embarrassment as he recalled purposefully ignoring Minho’s text and fanaticizing about Eunji’s. “Umm, no sorry I didn’t read it.”

“Yeah I got that when you didn’t reply,” Minho nodded his head in understanding. “Hyung can you watch Jaekyung for me? PLEEEASE?”

For the first time, Onew noticed the pink little creature that Minho held in his arms. “Is everything okay with her?”

Minho furiously shook his head and glanced hurriedly at his wrist watch. “Jihyun is really sick and I need to take her to the hospital right now.”

Onew’s eyes widened in concern and he took a step forwards. “Do you want me to check on her for—?”

Minho quickly cut him off, “It’s okay hyung, I just really need to get her to the hospital right now.”

The fear in Minho’s eyes and the concern in his voice was impossible to doubt, and even more impossible to reject.

Onew immediately nodded his head, feeling shameful for not reading his text. “Of course I’ll take care of her for you.”

“Oh god, thank you,” Minho’s voice was filled with relief. “There was no way I could ask Jonghyun to take care of her.”

Onew shuddered at the thought of Jonghyun taking care of this small precious baby. “It’s okay; she shouldn’t be too much trouble.”

Minho handed little Jaekyung over to Onew, who cradled her in his arms and chuckled softly. “Exactly how much trouble could this little angel cause?”

He was soon about to find out.

****************************

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS NO DELETE BUTTON?”

I’m sorry ma’am but once you send a text you can’t get it back.”

“….”

Ma’am, are you still there?

Eunji’s eye twitched and tightened, “Thank you for your time sir,” she whispered weakly before painfully dragging the phone to her face and hanging up.

“I am an absolute idiot,” whispered Eunji drily after a moment of blankly staring at her phone.

“AIIISH!!!” Eunji grabbed her pillow and childishly punched it over and over again, trying—but failing—to make herself feel better.

“I AM SO FRIGGING STUPID—UGH!” Eunji bit down on her pillow and furiously shook her head back and forth, taking out her anger on her poor pillow.

After about twenty minutes of abusing her pillow, teddy bears and really anything soft she saw, Eunji collapsed on her bed her hair sticking out in multiple directions.

“Okay, what time is it?” She mumbled breathlessly, as she reached for her cellphone.

“HOLY CRAP, ONLY 30 MINUTES LEFT TILL THE DINNER!” Eunji jumped off the bed and rushed to her closet, where she faced another great and surprising dilemma.

“What am I going to wear?” Cringing slightly, Eunji remembered all the times where she had made fun of other women for worrying about what they were going to wear; and now here she was, freaking out about her outfit.

“Should I wear a skirt?” whispered Eunji, poking the black pencil skirt that hung off a rack before shuddering and firmly shaking her head. “No, no—I’ll look ridiculous, and won’t be able to move.”

“But you’ll look y if you do.”

Eunji let out a startled sound and threw a punch (out of reflex) at the person standing behind her.

Jonghyun’s eyes widened and he quickly ducked his head. “HA! You missed.”

Eunji stared at him in bewilderment. “What the hell are you doing in my room?”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he made himself comfortable and sat cross-legged on Eunji’s bed. “You really like Onew don’t you?”

Eunji reddened and placed her hands on her hips. “What are you talking about?”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrow, “It’s lame how the password to your house is Onew’s birthday. Really lame.”

Eunji’s face turned scarlet and she cleared before suddenly glaring at Jonghyun, “You have three seconds to tell me why the hell you’re here before I strangle you alive.”

Jonghyun chuckled deviously before leaning backwards and casually gesturing to her closet. “Why don’t you just wear that red dress in the back?”

A confused look crossed Eunji’s face as she turned around and browsed through her clothes, surprised to find a red mini-dress.

“But this isn’t mine…” She turned to Jonghyun and found him smirking in satisfaction.

“You can thank me later.”

“Thank you?” Eunji scoffed. “Why the hell should I wear this?”

Jonghyun glanced at his nails and sighed. “You know the doctor that Onew works with is very y. She wears these very short skirts and very low cut blouses, and has very nice, smooth skin—”

“What the hell are you talking about?” snapped Eunji, her cheeks flaming in anger.

Jonghyun glanced up and smiled innocently, “Nothing. Just wear that unflattering shirt you always wear, don’t brush your hair, and you’ll surely win Onew’s heart.”

Eunji’s right eye twitched. “Yah…”

Jonghyun stretched his arms over his head and he started to stand up. “Anyways I have to go, think about the great wisdom that I have so kindly and generously shared with you, oh young one.”

Eunji’s jaw dropped open and she mindlessly reached for the metal hanger in her closet, her mind set on smashing it against Jonghyun’s head.

Jonghyun caught her slight movement, and in a second was out the door yelling, “BYYYYEEE!”

“OH YOUNG ONE? UNFLATTERING SHIRT?” Eunji exploded, her breath coming out haggard and her eyes blazing with anger. “Who the hell does that bastard think he is?”

Glancing at the mirror Eunji bitterly flattened the heap of hair on her head down, “I do brush my hair.”

“BEING Y ISN’T ALL!” Exploded Eunji once again, slamming her closet door shut. “WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO BE Y?”

After a moment of breathing heavily and unclenching and clenching her fists, Eunji threw open the closet door and stared at the red dress.

 

“Stupid y doctor,” she grumbled before grabbing the dress and slamming the closet shut.

 


Getting ready for a date is so much fun >/////<

Those two are just flipping cute, especially Onew’s reaction to Eunji’s texts <333 (Eunji’s texts are just another level of ADORABLENESS)

BUT IT LOOKS LIKS JONGHYUN IS PLANNING SOMETHING…Something y xD

But poor Onew is in a pickle thanks to Minho TT___TT I WONDER WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN?