Detention Fluff

Master of Disguise

THIS PICTURE MADE MY DAY (And I hope it made yours too ❤)

 


Onew distractedly flipped through the pages of his Biology textbook, his mind wandering elsewhere.

“LEE ONEW, STOP DAY DREAMING AND START STUDYING OR YOU WON’T PASSING THE EXAM NEXT WEEK.”

Onew cringed at his professor’s outburst and resentfully probed his elbows onto his desk and tried focusing on DNA replication.

“Come on Professor Jongdae, lighten up, you and I know both know that Onew’s gonna score first place on this exam,”

Onew’s ears perked at the sound of an all too familiar voice and turned to find Eunji leaning coolly against the doorway, an amused smile on her face.

Professor Jongdae grunted in response, “What are you doing here? Do you want me to give you detention as well?”

Eunji smirked as she pushed herself off the wall and casually strolled in the room, “Don’t kill the messenger Prof, I’m only here to deliver a message.”

Professor Jongdae glowered at her and waved his hand dismissively, “Not now, I’m in the middle of doing something important.”

Eunji eyed the DS in her professor’s hand and nodded her head, “Sure I’ll just tell Headmaster Kim that you had an important level that you needed to pass.”

Prof. Jongdae nodded his head, “Exactly, just tell him that when I collect all the—” His eyes suddenly widened. “What? Headmaster Kim wanted to speak with me?!”

Eunji innocently nodded her head, “yeah, something about the future of your job here at this school, but since you’re busy right now I can just tell him—”

“Y-Yah, you punk.” Prof. Jongdae shoved his DS in the open drawer of his desk, stood up and walked towards the door, freezing by the entrance.

“Don’t even think of leaving this room,” he snapped at Onew eyeing him down.

“Sure thing sir,” Onew smiled in amusement as Prof. Jongdae took a couple deep breaths in and marched towards the Headmaster’s office.

“I can’t believe he fell for that,” snorted Eunji, laughing out loud in amusement.

Onew chuckled and wagged his finger at her, “You’ll be in so much trouble when he realizes you tricked him.”

“It wasn’t a complete lie,” murmured Eunji, smiling deviously. “My dad always has something to talk about.”

Onew’s lips stretched into a wide smile and he gazed at her tenderly.

Eunji blinked. “Why are you smiling like that?”

“You’re completely in love with me, aren’t you?”

“W-what?” Eunji flushed red, started by his bold comment.

Onew’s smile grew. “You couldn’t stay away from me for too long, could you? You just had to come and check on me.”

“Aish, you’re asking for me to hit you,” grumbled Eunji, lightly hitting him on the back of the head.

Onew chuckled as he quickly grabbed hold of Eunji’s hand and brought it up to his lips, giving it a quick kiss.

“What the heck?!” Eunji’s voice came out high pitched as she yanked her hand from Onew’s grip, her face flaming.

“What?” Onew smiled innocently as he hid his hands behind his back and smiled like a child getting caught doing something he shouldn’t be doing.

In a flustered manner, Eunji reached for Onew’s textbook—and guessing what she was going to do with it—Onew jumped out of his seat and backed away.

“Now Eunji, you know I was just joking,” coaxed Onew, walking backwards, with his hands raised.

“You’re getting quite cocky lately Onew,” grumbled Eunji, eyes tightening dangerously as she stalked towards him, textbook in hand.

“Come on Eunji, I said I was sorry, pleaaaaaase.”

Eunji groaned and slammed the textbook against the nearest desk in annoyance. “Fine, fine just stop pouting already.”

Onew on his cheeks trying, but ultimately failing, not to smile. A sassy retort was on the tip of his tongue, but he managed to hold himself back.

Eunji placed her hand on the desk, exhaustedly leaning against it. “God Onew you’re so crazy sometimes.”

Onew chuckled softly as he walked up to Eunji and ruffled her hair affectionately, taking care not to knock her wig off. “Crazy for you.”

Eunji groaned, “that’s so cheesy.”

Onew winked cutely, “but it’s true.”

Eunji rolled her eyes, he’s completely lost it.

“By the way,” Eunji awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck as she suddenly recalled her previous words. “I’m sorry for yelling at you the other day. I know you were only trying to help.”

Onew’s face suddenly grew weary and he cleared his suddenly tight throat. “Well you see about that—”

“YAH KIM EUNJIN!”

Professor Jongdae’s boomed through the hallway, interrupting whatever Onew was about to say.

“Crap he found out!” Chuckled Eunji peeking out the classroom to find Prof. Jongdae marching down the hallway, his face bright red.

“Gotta run Onew,” Chuckled Eunji, standing on her tiptoes and giving Onew a peak on the cheek. “I’ll see you on Thursday?”

Onew scrunched his eyebrows together. “Why no tomorrow? Are you going to ditch?”

A mischievous smile formed on Eunji’s lips, “yeah Jonghyun and I—”

“WHAT?” Onew’s eyes widened. “Why do you keep hanging out with—?”

“Can’t talk, gotta run.” Chuckled Eunji rushing out the room, a teasing smile on her face.

“Darn it,” mumbled Onew, his lower lip jutting out as he grudgingly walked to his desk and sat down.

“YOU PUNK, I KNOW WHAT YOU—”

Onew glanced up and stared at his professor questioningly, “sir?”

Prof. Jongdae glanced around the room in confusion. “He was just here wasn’t he? He made up that story up so that he could break you out of detention didn’t he?”

Onew raised his eyebrows. “Sir I’m still here though.”

Prof. Jongdae cleared his throat and casually slicked his hair back, “Well—erm—I can see that—”

“Professor Jongdae?”

“Yes?”

Onew smiled gently, “Can I get back to studying now?”

Prof. Jogdae hung his head. “Yes, just ignore you’re crazy old teacher.”

Onew watched in amusement as his Professor walked up to his head, his head hung low, and mumble incoherently, “that damn Minseok probably slipped something in my coffee when I wasn’t looking.”

Onew chuckled silently and took out his phone, texting Eunji.

Poor Prof. Jongdae thinks he’s gone mad xD and it’s all your fault –Onew

The reply was immediate.

Excuse me, but I believe it was YOUR fault for getting detention in the first place –Eunji

A chuckle escaped through Onew’s lips and he sent a weary look at his teacher, only to find him sleeping on the desk.

My fault? It was YOUR fault for giggling and laughing with Jonghyun. WHAT where you guys talking about in the first place?! –Onew

I can’t tell, it’s a secret >:) –Eunji

Onew’s eyes widened and his fingers swept across the keyboard on his phone.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S A SECRET? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?—Onew

And that went on for the rest of the detention period.


 

HELLLLO EVERYONE, I'M STILL ALIVE~! (Yeah it was exam week--and it was cruel, but I managed to survive-kind of >.>)

I seriously missed writing, and I missed you guys (VERY VERY MUCH). 

This chapter was mainly written for fluff purposes (because after coming out of a 3 hour biochemistry final exam I needed to write fluff). 

since nothing really happens here, I'll double update <33 I hope you guys enjoy~!