Gangnam Mall

Master of Disguise

“Dammit that chick is late,” grumbled Eunji, tapping her foot impatiently.

It was around two in the afternoon, and Eunji was dressed in a pair of tight black jeans that, obviously, had rips around the knee area, a white tank top and a black leather jacket that fit her smugly. Her hair was pulled up in a high pony tail and her eyes were disguised in a pair of sunglasses—mainly to keep the scorching sun out of her eyes.

Growing impatient Eunji pulled her phone out, from the back pocket of her jeans, and dialled Seohyun’s number.

“What do you want?”

Eunji scoffed, looks like somebody isn’t in a good mood. “Where the heck are you?”

“Behind you.”

Eunji turned around, and sure enough there was Seohyun. Unlike Eunji, Seohyun was dressed in a purple maxi dress (strapless of course), a pair of chic silver sandals and of course sunglasses.

“Took you long enough,” commented Eunji, sliding the phone back in her pocket.

Seohyun shrugged unapologetically, “I had art class.”

Eunji raised her eyebrows, “How’s that going for you?”

A tired look crossed Seohyun’s face before she quickly plastered on a fake smile. “Lovely.”

Eunji nodded her head as Seohyun glanced around her in annoyance. “Are we waiting for someone?”

Eunji’s lower lip twitched into a devious smile. “Yeah I hope it’s okay, but I invited someone along.”

Seohyun rolled her eyes, “I could care less about—”

Seohyun suddenly broke off, going dry.

“Hey, sorry I’m late.”

Eunji took a moment to analyze Seohyun’s pale face before turning to the man who had run up behind her with a quick smile. “Thanks L.Joe I really appreciate you coming.”

L.Joe, who was dressed in a casual white button down shirt matched with khaki shorts, smiled in a friendly manner. “No problem, you know I don’t min—Seohyun?”

The two exchanged startled looks, before turning to Eunji in shock.

“What?” snapped Eunji, putting on a façade. “Do you guys know each other?”

L.Joe was the first to get his voice back, and he gave Eunji a suspicious look. “What are you scheming?”

Eunji shrugged innocently. “What? Can’t I go shopping with a friend and my fiancé? You guys are acting really weird.”

Seohyun dropped her gaze, “Whatever let’s get this over with.”

Eunji smirked as she walked past Seohyun, and towards the main entrance of the mall. “My thoughts exactly.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aigoo I’m late,” murmured Jihyun running out of her father’s black BMW and towards the back entrance of the mall, her heels clicking behind her.

“Finally,” she whispered as she was welcomed by the cool conditioned air. She glanced around her wearily. So how am I supposed to find this Jonghyun guy?

She rolled her eyes. Oh right, I’ll know when I see him.

Jihyun unconsciously smoothened her yellow, knee length summer dress as she glanced around looking for Jonghyun.

“Oh my gosh he is so freaking hot!”

“Honey, I saw him FIRST.”

“Yes but he saw ME first.”

“Shut up you two, he’s mine!”

Jihyun wearily glanced at the group of girl who were yelling at each other. She curiously watched them glower and glare at one another, each one resting her hand possessively on a guy’s arm. Jihyun crept closer, intrigued to how this guys looked.

“Ladies, ladies. There is enough of me to go around.” The guy smiled, causing his group of fan girls to squeal.

“I don’t get it,” mumbled Jihyun, eyeing the guy with no interest; he was wearing a pair of white skinny jeans, a red long-sleeved blouse and a Charlie Chaplin-like hat (which by the way, would have looked completely ridiculous on anyone but he managed to pull it off). Yes, he was cute, but hot? Definitely not; he looked more like a puppy.

The guy seemed to have noticed Jihyun’s stare and turned around, locked eyes with her and slowly started to smile.

Jihyun’s heart skipped a beat and she in a deep breath. Could this guy be…Jonghyun?

“Ladies, as much as I would love to sit around and chat,” the guy cautiously untangled himself from the women’s grips. “I need to meet up with someone.”

The girls gasped simultaneously. “You’re meeting up with a girl?!”

Jonghyun’s eyes twinkled as he walked towards Jihyun, whose eyes were wide open, and threw his arm around her shoulder. “Honey, how are you?”

Jihyun’s stared at him in shock. “Y-You’re Jonghyun?”

Jonghyun sent her a wink. “You’re feeling lucky now, aren’t you?”

“Oppa!” The girls all whined in annoyance, sending Jihyun angry glares.

“Now, now ladies, you need to treat Jihyun nicely, even though she stole me away from you guys,” The girl reacted, just like Jonghyun wanted and sent daggers at Jihyun.

“By the way,” Jonghyun causally positioned the hat on his head. “Did you nice ladies know that Jihyun here lives at 2039 Gangnam street in a white mansion, her room is on the third floor and it’s the second one to you right.”

The girls exchanged meaningful glances before quickly pulling out their cell phones and typing away what he said.

“How the heck did you know that—?”

“The wedding is next week on Saturday, on Juju Island’s grand hall. You’re invited.” Jonghyun then mouthed “you know what to do.”

The girls nodded in determination before stalking away, each one with a glint in her eyes.

“What the heck was that?” Snapped Jihyun, shaking off Jonghyun’s arm in resentment.

Jonghyun’s smile vanished and he gave her an annoyed look. “What are you mumbling about? Let’s go buy that dress so I can finally leave.”

Jihyun blinked back in shock. This guy is bipolar.

“Are you coming?” Jonghyun, who had been walking away, stopped and gave Jihyun an impatient look.

Jihyun shook her head, trying to clear her mind. WHY did I agree to this again?

Jonghyun walked on ahead, a wicked smile on his face as he took his phone out and texted his friend.

Yah, came to Gangnam Mall I need your help. Emergency, can’t talk x.x Need help –Jonghyun

The reply was immediate.

What’s wrong? Is everything okay?!

Come! —Jonghyun

‘Kay I just finished soccer practice and am on my way.

Jonghyun’s lips twitched into a smile as he walked into Enchante, a store that had everything and anything to do with wedding dresses, with Jihyun closely following behind.

The store’s owner, Tiffany, was busy talking with a customer when her eyes landed on Jonghyun and they brightened immediately.

“Jonghyun darling,” she walked up towards him, her five inch heals clacking loudly behind her.

“Tiffany, am I happy to see you.” Jonghyun drew her into a quick friendly hug.

“I have a BIG problem,” he whispered in her ear and pointed his chin in Jihyun’s direction.

Tiffany ran her sharp gaze over Jihyun. “Who do we have here? Another girl whose name you can’t remember?”

Jonghyun scoffed, “I have better taste than that.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Than what do you want from me Dino?”

“She needs a wedding dress.”

Tiffany’s face turned business like as she turned to Jihyun. “By when do you need it?”

“Next week,” murmured Jihyun, wincing as she saw shock flit past Tiffany’s face.

Tiffany whistled, “Sweetie that’s a crazy request.”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. “Can you do it or not?”

Tiffany chuckled lightly as she pulled out a measuring tape from her back pocket. “I’ll see what I can do.”

 

Oh my god, I totally enjoyed writing this chapter <33 The part with Jonghyun ‘causally’ giving away Jihyun’s address and wedding date/location is just wicked; that evil Dino. (Or should I say poor Jihyun, crazy fan-girls are the worst TT_TT)

 

Eunji also seems to be planning her own little plan (inviting L.Joe along and all). 

^^^ONEW YOU CUTE THING >////< GAAAAAH