You Can't Hide From Me

Master of Disguise

When I saw this Picture of Onew I almost fainted!

 


“You’ll be expelled.” 

 

“WHAT?” I yelled abruptly getting up from my seat and slamming my hands on the desk. My voice echoed throughout headmistress’s office.

 

Sooyoung, headmistress of Etude academy, pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. “Yah Kim Eujin, sit down and stop interrupting me. I was going to say, the punishment for getting someone pregnant is expulsion.”

 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance but sat back down on the chair. “Headmistress you and I both know that Hyorin is lying. Heck, even she knows that she’s lying.”

 

Headmistress Sooyoung raised her eyebrows at me not finding my words amusing. “Eunjin this is a serious matter, it’s not to be taken lightly!”

 

I shrugged. “Honestly this is more bothersome than hurtful.”

 

Headmistress Sooyoung leaned in, a dangerous look in her eyes. “Yah, Eunjin, you’re a smart boy. Tell me, if your father, a rich and well-respected man, had a daughter, and he found out that some high school kid got her pregnant, what do you think he would do?”

 

I tilted my head to the side and imagined the scenario.

 

I took a deep breath and with shaking hands opened the door to my father’s study room. “Daddy?”

 

“Hey sweetie, what can I do for you?” asked Dad, looking up from his work-giving me his full attention.

 

My gaze dropped to the floor and I squirmed uncomfortably. “Well you see Dad, I’m kinda p-pregnant.”

 

My dad’s eyes widened and his face flushed a deep shade of purple. “W-w-who? H-how?”

 

I started to panic as I stared at my father’s shaking state.

 

I quickly ran to his side. “Dad! Are you going to have a heart attack? Sh-should I call the ambulance?”

 

My father grabbed my shoulders, shaking me. “Who is the bastard?”

 

“He’s my oppa! I love him deeply.”

 

“Love my !”

 

Suddenly dad got up and ran to his closet.

 

He quickly started rummaging for something in it.

 

“D-dad? What are you doin-”

 

My dad suddenly straightened up and turned around, holding a metallic object in his right hand.

 

“D-dad is that a gun?” I shrieked in disbelief.

 

A dangerous look crossed Dad’s face. “Eunji, why don’t you introduce me to this ‘oppa’ of yours.”

 

I shuddered at the thought.

 

Suddenly it hit me like a brick on the head.

 

 I stared at Headmistress Sooyoung in fear.

 

I’m the boy who’s going to get killed.” I choked out. Oh snap.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I stomped out of Etude academy in anger. Shoot, what the heck am I supposed to do?

 

I kept walking aimlessly through the streets of Seoul, trying to cool myself down. Okay, so I have to get Hyorin to somehow admit to everyone that she was lying… but how?

 

A very tempting thought popped into my head, but I quickly banished it. Killing her will only make things worse.

 

“Ow!” I yelped a loud, accidentally bumping into someone.

 

“Watch were you’re going punk!” snapped a deep voice.

 

I snickered in annoyance. This is just what I need to relive my stress-a quick one-on-one with this guy.

 

When I glanced up and saw my prey, I couldn’t help but do a double take.

 

The person standing in front of me was wearing a large pair of sunglasses that covered her face. She had her blonde hair shoved into a messy bun and was wearing a short and tight brown skirt that matched with the brown leather jacket that she wore.

 

A woman?

 

“I’m sorry,” I bowed my head respectfully. “I thought you were a guy.”

 

The lady snickered in annoyance, reached up and took her sunglasses off.

 

I gasped in disbelief as her facial features became clear to me. That sharp nose, those smoked eyes and that arrogant gaze reminded me of only one person.

 

“U-uncle Heechul?”

 

A mischievous smile formed on his lips. “Guess cross-dressing runs in the family, ehh kiddo?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We were now sitting on a nearby bench, in the middle of downtown Seoul. People walked past us, giving us dirty looks. 

 

My head snapped up, locking eyes with my uncle.

 

“W-what?” I gaped at him in disbelief. I just poured my entire heart out to him and this is what he has to say?

 

Heechul chuckled at his niece’s reaction. “I’m just saying that if you somehow managed to sneak into Etude academy, dressed as a girl, and forced this chick to admit that she was lying, you wouldn’t be in trouble anymore.”

 

I scoffed. “And how do you suggest I do that?”

 

Heechul clucked his tongue in disappointment. “Aigoo, is this the same girl who managed to beat up half the guys at her old school, burn down the guy’s locker room and cause gang leaders to shudder in fear?”

 

I giggled, “Aish, you flatter me too much.”

 

Suddenly an idea popped into my head causing my eyes to twinkle in mischief.

 

Heechul smirked. “Uh-oh, I think I’ve seen that expression before…”

 

“Oh really?” I purred, the wheels in my mind were spinning, forming a plan.

 

He snickered, “Yup, right before you lit my ex-wife’s hair on fire.”

 

>>>>Author’s POV<<<<

 

Onew ran up and down the streets of Seoul, growing more and more agitated by the second. Where the heck is Eunjin?

 

Growing more and more anxious; Onew took his phone out and dialled Eunjin’s number.

 

“Pick up. Dammit Eunjin pick up!” he growled in frustration.

 

“Hello? Onew-issi?” asked Eunji, answering her phone.

 

Onew felt a strong sense of relief when he heard Eunjin’s voice.

 

“Y-yeah” replied Onew breathlessly, leaning against a nearby wall, trying to catch his breath, “Eunjin, where are you right now?”

 

Eunji paused for a second debating how she should answer that question.

 

“Eunjin?” snapped Onew, a small feeling of dread filling him.

 

“I’m-” Eunjin was suddenly interrupted by a bunch of squealing girls.

 

“Oh my gawd! Look it’s Key Oppa!” squealed a girl, causing Eunjin to curse.

 

“-I gotta go,” mumbled Eunjin before quickly hanging up.

 

A slow predatory smile made its way onto Onew’s lips. “Tsk, tsk you can’t hide from me Eunjin. I know exactly where you are.”

 

Onew took off, running towards Etude academy.

 

“Aigoo!” groaned Eunjin, glaring at the squealing pack of girls.

 

Eunjin quickly checked herself out, making sure nothing was out of place.

 

She wore a pair of ripped jeans, a leather jacket that was cut off from the shoulder, and a pair of skull earrings that dangled from her ears. Her long brown hair was held back, using a red bandanna and she wore dark make-up (which her uncle happily applied for her). Eunjin scurried into the academy, making sure no one caught sight of her. Once she was safety inside, Eunjin exhaled in relief.

 

“Part one: check.”

 

Whispers from all around her arose, causing Eunjin to glance up in confusion. She was welcomed by the shocked and scared gazes of the female students, as they all cowered near their lockers and away from her.

 

Eunjin raised her head and confidently walked down the ancient-looking hallway, her high heeled boots clicking loudly behind her. Eunjin decided to prolong this moment a bit and have some fun, so she turned to a nearby girl with large glasses framing her face.

 

“You,” purred Eunji, locking eyes with the terrified girl.

 

“M-me?” stuttered the girl, raising a shaky hand and pointing it to towards herself.

 

“Yes you.” Eunji smirked at the effect she was having. “What’s your name?”

 

“I’m Choi Sulli.”

 

Eunji cocked her head to the side and examined the girl’s innocent face.

 

“Do you know where Jung Hyorin is?”

 

Sulli pouted slightly but nodded her head. “She’s in the cafeteria-but Unnie-”

 

“Sorry Sulli, I gotta go.” mumbled Eunji, quickly fleeing the scene.

 

Focus Eunji, no more distractions!

 

A sparkle of mischief filled Eunji’s eyes as she made her way to the cafeteria.

 

She took a deep breath in, and threw the doors to the cafeteria open, causing some girls to shriek and flinch in fear.

 

Eunji’s eyes searched around the cafeteria, looking for her prey. A smile tugged on Eunji’s lip as she saw Hyorin sitting on a nearby table with her friends. Target located.

 

Oh, I’m going to enjoy this thought Eunjin cracking her knuckles.

 


Poor Hyorin, even though she's crazy, I still pity her from awakenning the beast in Eunji! 

 

So you guys officially met with her uncle Heechul (He's her father's brother) I-I couldnt help it, most people make him a Lover...he just seemed perfect for playing the role of the crazy uncle! You guys will see more of him in the future!

 

 

 

 

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~Comment replies~~~

sachiko0816 >.< Onew and Eunji's relationship is getting quiet stronger ehh? LOOL Hyorin is like obbsessed with Eunjin so she'll do anything to get 'him'....even if it means ruining 'his' life.

 

suju-elf4ever GYAH~ I'm so glad that you liked that scene! AHAHA- I can also imagine them doing that xD

 

Onetimething AHAHAHA! Aigoo- I was actually woried about that part being to sudden! Thankfully it went quiet smoothley!

 

MostValuablePeasant LOL- Don't worry, Eunji will teach Hyorin a lesson she won't forget xD

 

Thanx for the lovely comments everyone! They're really motivating! Happy New Year