You've Never Been On a Date??

Master of Disguise

***Onew’s POV***

I chuckled quietly. Looks like I’m not the only clumsy one here.

 

I held my hand out to her. “Are you going to keep sitting on the floor like that?”

 

The girl stiffened. She stared at my hand for half a second then she sighed in annoyance.

 

“Whatever,” she grumbled and took my hand.

 

I smiled and pulled her up.

 

Once she was up, the girl started dusting the dirt off her jeans.

 

That action brought my attention to her clothing. Ripped jeans, ripped jacket and skull shaped earrings. It was probably safe to guess that this girl didn’t attend Etude academy.

 

Without even giving me a glance, the girl her heel and started to walk away.

 

I raised my eyebrows in disbelief. “What you’re not even going to thank me?”

 

The girl’s back stiffened and she stopped walking. “For what? Pushing me on the floor?” she snickered without turn around.

 

I snickered in disbelief. Why does she remind me of a certain stubborn someone?

 

“It was your own clumsy fault.” I smiled, knowing that she’d probably get annoyed by that.

 

The girl spun around, her eyes flashing dangerously. “Who are you calling clumsy? You annoying-” she abruptly broke off and lowered her head.

 

“Shoot.” She cursed quietly, biting her lips.

 

My eyes widened. That face looks way too familiar.

 

“Wait, is that you-”

 

“I’m sorry,” The girl bowed quickly, turned around and speed away.

 

I took off after her, and grabbed her hand.

 

The girl froze.

 

“Yah! Look me in the eyes.” I urged her, a hint of panic in my voice.

 

The girl struggled, trying to shake off my grip. “Let me go.” she hissed.

 

I placed my hand firmly under her delicate chin and gently probed it higher.

 

The moment we locked eyes I felt the air get knocked out of me. I-It can’t possibly be him, can it?

 

“Eunj-”

 

“YAH! Hyung where did you go?” hollered Jjong from down the hall.

 

My head snapped up, startled by the sudden disturbance. The girl, who noticed my momentary distraction, took that chance and wrenched her arms out of my grip.

 

She quickly turned around and vanished out of sight.

 

My hands clenched into fists an. She got away again.

 

A hand dropped on my shoulder and I glared at its owner.

 

“What? Why are you glaring at me like that?” pouted Jjong , taken back by my hospitality.

 

“I dunno, you tell me.” I replied sarcastically.

 

I’ll find out exactly what’s going on.

 

~~~Eunji’s POV~~~

 

Pabo! Idiot!” I whined and repeatedly smashed my head against the wall in my room.

 

Why did you look at him? He figured out that you’re short-tempered and used it to his advantage.

 

The image of Onew gently touching my face flashed in my head. My face started to warm up at the memory.

 

“AHHH! Why am I think about that now?” I squirmed in annoyance.

 

I glanced up and caught my reflection on the silver-framed mirror hanging on the wall. At least I’m back to looking a guy. Yeah, a guy who’s blushing.

 

I sighed and collapsed on my bed. This is all Onew’s fault! Why does he drive me so crazy?

 

The door to my room flew open and Onew barged in, breathing heavily.

 

“Where the heck were you?” he glowered, towering over me.

 

My face started to warm up again. Stop thinking about that-I scolded myself.

 

“I was hanging out with L.Joe.” I lied easily.

 

Onew’s jaw tightened. “Oh really?”

 

I shrugged carelessly. “Yup.”

 

Onew, feeling drained, sank onto my bed. “Oh.” So while I was running around town looking for you, you were happily hanging around with someone else?

 

I abruptly sat up and stared at him in worry. “Hyung, what’s wrong? Why do you look so pale?”

 

Onew clenched his jaw and shook his head. “It’s nothing.”

 

My eyes widened. “Hyung don’t tell me you skipped dinner.”

 

Onew shook his head. “Yeah, I had more important things to do.”

 

“More important than food?” I was flabbergasted. What was more important to Onew than food?

 

Onew smiled slightly and nodded his head. “Something way more important.”

 

I gave him a disappointed look and teasingly poked his cheek. “Aigoo, what am I going to do with you?”

 

Onew looked me in the eyes and softly smiled. “You can stop worrying me.” He muttered quietly, not loud enough for me to hear.

 

His smile caught me off guard. I ignored the feeling of butterflies in my stomach, stood up and held my hand out to him.

 

He glanced at my hand in confusion. “What?”

 

I shook my head. “Come on! I know a perfect place to satisfy your stomach’s desires.”

 

When he didn’t budge I grabbed his wrist. “Come on! Trust me.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Where are we going?” grumbled Onew, following me as we adventured through downtown.

 

I stopped in front of a store and smiled excitedly. “Let’s go in!”

 

Onew suspiciously glanced around. “Are you sure about this?”

 

I rolled my eyes, grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside.

 

The moment we entered the store, we were greeted by a cheerful face.

 

“Uncle!” I yelled happily and ran towards him, dragging Onew along.

 

Heechul’s face lit up. “Seeing you twice in one day? I must be a lucky man.” Thankfully he’s dressed in normal clothing.

 

I giggled, turned around and nudged Onew forward.

 

“Uncle, this is my friend Onew.” I then quickly added. “You know because I’m a guy. And I have many guy friends that I meet at my guy school.”

 

Understanding washed over my uncle’s face and he winked at me. “Okay there guy.

 

He turned and glanced at Onew, who was curiously looking around the store.

 

“My name is Heechul, and I’m Eunjin’s uncle.”

 

Onew nodded his head and bowed politely.  “Nice to meet you. I’m Lee Onew.”

 

Heechul nodded his head and curiously stared at Onew.

 

Onew raised his eyebrows. “Is there a problem?”

 

Heechul rubbed the back of his head. “It’s weird, Eunjin has never brought a guy here before – you must be special.”

 

I turned scarlet.  “Uncle!” I hissed.

 

Onew cocked his head in confusion. “That’s weird. Eunjin has a lot of friends why wouldn’t he bring them here?”

 

My uncle’s eyes widened as he realized his mistake. “Ahaha,” he chuckled nervously. “Why don’t you guys sit down over there and I’ll get you guys some lunch-it’s on me.”

 

 Onew furiously shook his head. “No, it’s okay we can pay for it-”

 

“We’re not paying a cent,” I interrupted, glaring at my uncle.

 

I grabbed Onew’s hand and dragged him towards an empty table.

 

“So what do you think of this place?” I asked him as we sat down opposite to each other on the wooden benches.

 

A waitress came by and placed two refreshingly cold glasses of water on the table.

 

Onew smiled, “It’s pretty comfortable.”

 

I cocked my head to the side. “How so?”

 

Onew chuckled. “I like how the ceiling is pretty high up and I don’t feel like I’m suffocating.”

 

I snickered. “You’re cute.” My eyes widened as the words flew out of my mouth.

 

A wicked smile formed on Onew’s face and he leaned across the table.

 

“Isn’t that my line?” he whispered gentle, causing goosebumps to arise on my arm.

 

I shoved him away. “Yah! Didn’t you ever hear about personal space?”

 

Onew chuckled and relaxed back on his chair. “Yes, it’s just that I enjoy seeing you all flustered.”

 

I rolled my eyes and reached for my glass of water.

 

“By the way, doesn’t this feel oddly like we’re on a date?”

 

I choked on the water and gave him a stunned look. “W-what?”

 

Onew smiled teasingly. “Don’t tell me you’ve never been on a date before?”

 

I blushed furiously and ducked my head in embarrassment. “Y-yah!” I mumbled softly.

 

Onew softly chuckled. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

 

My head snapped up and I was about to say something that would probably cause Key to repeatedly wash my mouth with soap-BUT Heechul arrived, carrying lots of food.

 

“Dig in!” he announced, placing the large tray of food on the table.

 

The earlier conversation was momentarily forgotten and now only one thing remained in my mind. Food.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m stuffed.” Groaned Onew collapsing on his bed.

 

“It’s your fault for eating so much.” I grumbled from inside the washroom as I brushed my teeth.

 

When I was finished, I walked back into the room and noticed Onew sitting upright on his bed.

 

“I thought you were asleep.” I mumbled, staring at him in confusion.

 

“Eunjin do you trust me?” he asked suddenly.

 

“Of course I do.” And once again the words just flew out of my mouth.

 

Onew nodded his head, deep in thought. He then glanced at me, wearing a serious expression.

 

His intense gaze made me squirm.

 

“You’re not hiding anything from me, right?”

 

“No.” I lied weakly.

 

“Good.” A bright smile formed on Onew’s lips. He softly stared at me, “Good night.”

 

He turned over and flickered the lights off.

 

I blindly found my bed and laid down.

 

I turned towards the wall, away from Onew, and whispered “Good night.”

 

Sadness overwhelmed. What is this aching feeling in my chest?

 

I my side and glanced at Onew’s peacefully sleeping figure. What is this man doing to me?

 

Why is it getting so hard to keep this damn secret?

 


Aigoo, how dense can you be Eunji?? >.< Isn't it obvious??

Poor Onew, he is obviously struggling *murders Eunji*

Hey guys ^.^ My cheerful mood has spread onto my chapter. A little fluff can't hurt >//<

Don't worry guys, things will start getting 'more intense'– I'm soo excited for the up-comming chappies 

~~Comments are loved~~