Cafeteria Love

Master of Disguise

This picture is simply Beautiful--NO! HE IS THE BEAUTIFUL ONE~MUST NOT GET DISTRACTED-


***Onew's POV***

 

Eunjin and I walked towards the cafeteria. Well, I walked and he limped.

 

"Hey! What's wrong with Eunjin?" asked Key, glancing at Eunjin's pained expression.

 

"He got on the football team's bad side..." I muttered.

 

Eunjin winced and stretched his hand painfully. "I didn't know they were football players." He mumbled.

 

"I'll kill them!" pouted Taemin angrily

 

Jjong rolled his eyes, "What are you gonna do Taetae? Scare them with your cuteness?

 

“Don’t under-estimate the power of cuteness.” Taunted Taemin.

 

“Okay so what exactly did they do to you?" snapped Key.

 

"They stuffed him in a locker." I answered bluntly.

 

Key broke out laughing. "BWAH-Some tough guy you are! What happened to not letting anyone stuff you in a locker?"

 

Eunjin flushed. "I let them do it." he grumbled.

 

"Poor baby." Taunted Key.

 

"Stupid" mumbled Eunjin. He looked up and forced a smile "Jjong, you promised to tell me why you thought Ms. Jinlee was “hot”?"

 

Minho started choking on his food, "Dude, how can you not think she's hot?!" he demanded.

 

Jjong chuckled and patted Minho's arm, "It's okay big guy. I was also shocked."

 

Taemin rolled his eyes at them. "It's okay Enjoin-issi. Minho and Jjong have strict rules about what they like in women. For instance, she has to have big s."

 

"A perfect figure" added Minho, nodding

 

"Don't forget long legs" teased Jjong punching Minho on the shoulder. The two guys burst into laughter.

 

Eunjin shook his head, "I don't wanna know what you guys do in your free time"

 

Jjong winked at him.

 

Just then Park walked by and spat in Key's food.

 

"Did daddy buy you a nice new outfit, princess?" he cackled

 

Key's jaw tightened and he looked away.

 

I clenched my hand into a fist and stood up, "Apologize." I hissed.

 

Key grabbed my arm, "Onew-issi, sit down. He's not worth it" he pleaded.

 

I grumbled and sat down, folding my arms.

 

"You guys are chickens!" laughed Park. Did he just compare me to a chicken? That little son of a-

 

Without warning, a ball of mashed potatoes smashed into Park's face.

 

Everyone in the cafeteria froze, clearly stunned.

 

Park growled, "Who did this?"

 

Eunjin snickered.

 

Everyone glanced at Eunjin.

 

, Eunjin what did you do??

 

 

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

 

My dad's comment "If you're going to do something stupid, then don't get caught" rang through my head.

 

"Did you do this?" growled Park, glaring at me. .

 

"W-what if I did?" I stuttered, putting on a brave face.

 

"Looks like stuffing you in a locker wasn't enough!" growled Park as he grabbed his food and chucked it at me.

 

I quickly ducked and Park's plate soared past me and hit an innocent guy standing behind me.

 

The poor guy, who was now covered in food, glared at Park. "Are you cross-eyed?" then he grabbed his food and chucked it at Park.

 

Park ducked and the food hit another innocent bystander.

 

"Food fight!"

 

The cafeteria erupted in chaos. Food was being thrown in all directions. People were yelling and running in circles.

 

However, the REAL chaos started when the front doors were thrown open-and in walked dad.

 

“Oh Snap.”

 

Without thinking, I grabbed Onew’s hand and dragged him outside with me.

 

Once we were outside, I let a sigh of relief.

 

"We did it!" I squealed, throwing my arms around Onew.

 

Beneath me, Onew stiffened. Abruptly he shoved me off him, "D-dude, w-what the heck?"

 

His face was extremely red, and he avoided eye contact.

 

Before I could ask him what was wrong, Taemin joined us.

 

"Eunjin" he heaved, "Your dad's looking for you!"

 

My smile faded, oh fudgicles.

 

***Onew's POV***

 

As Taemin and Eunjin walked towards the headmaster's office, I stood there frozen, staring at my shaking hands. My face felt like it was on fire.

 

What's wrong with me? It was just a hug! Taemin and Key were constantly hugging me, but-something about that hug-I've never reacted like this before. Aish, my body still felt warm. Aish Eunjin did feel so soft and feminine-NO!

 

I shook my head trying to get my thoughts straight. What the heck? Eunjin is a guy! Why was I thinking about him like this?

 

And the worse part was that my heart wasn't slowing down.

 

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

 

My dad's eyes locked with mine, and then he glanced at Taemin, who huddled in the corner.

 

"Thank you for bringing HIM here, you may leave."

 

Taemin hesitated "Hwaiting" he mouthed then he left.

 

The moment the door clicked closed, I winced.

 

"Eunji, you've been here for less than 2 days, and already you've started a food fight."

 

"But daddy, Park totally deserved it! He's such a -"

 

"Mind your language" he interrupted.

 

"Well he is! He spat in my friend's food! And he well-he kinda stuffed me in a locker."

 

My dad cocked his head thoughtfully, "Hold up. He stuffed you in a locker?"

 

I nodded my head.

 

"BWAHA! This is priceless!" he laughed. "Ommo-"

 

Dad took his cell phone out and dialled a number. "Yah Hyung! Guess what happened to Eunji today?"

 

"Appa!" I yelled, feeling completely horrified.

 

Dad gave me an irritated look for interrupting his story. "Aish. Hyung I'll call you back."

 

Dad cleared his throat and tried acting professional. "Since you didn't get caught I'll let this little incident slide. But I’m seriously telling Hyung about this.” He quickly shook his head. “Oh yeah, how are you liking that new parenting course I added?"

 

"It sounds like a great course, but..." I hesitated.

 

"But what?"

 

"Why are you offering it at this school?"

 

"The students' mothers wanted their sons to become responsible fathers, so I added this course."

 

"Normally, no guy would willingly take that course."

 

My dad smirked, "And that's why I'm a great headmaster! I've convinced all my male students to take that course!"

 

"All you did was hire a female teacher!" I corrected.

 

"Not just any female teacher, a hot one!" he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

 

"Ugh, not you too..." Are all men this hormonal?

 

"Sorry kiddo, but if you're gonna be a guy, you gotta think like one!"

 

I rolled my eyes, and got out of my seat.

 

"Oh Eunjin!" My father sang, "You forgot this!"

 

He held up a broom and a mop.

 

I pouted, "Daddy..."

 

His smile broadened.

 

I whimpered, why me?


 

Hey ^_^ So how are you guys liking the FanFic so far?If you guys need clarification-Just ask! I need feedback~

Aish-I've been very busy this week with chemistry....so you may hear me occasionally ranting about it~ Sorry about that-You know-I might even wirte a chapter about it...*shudder*

1268394151mc6.gif

WHY am I suddenly so hungry??? *wink* Am I simply talking about the chicken or am I talking about something else??