Losing Control

Master of Disguise

*Attention*

I fixed up a couple of things in this chapter because things were a bit confusing. I really hope this makes it clearer! 

Sorry >//< I'll try being clearer next time

 


 

For all of you who thought that playing ‘truth or dare’ with a bunch of so called ‘men’ would be thrilling -you’re wrong.

 

The guys all sat cross-legged in a circle on the floor. Key, being the dramatic one, even lit a candle and placed it in the center. The guys all wore a mask of fear. Ugh! For god’s sake we’re only playing Truth or Dare!

 

The reason why I hated playing this game was because the first question you were always asked was, “who’s your crush?” and then all the other girls would giggle maniacally. You then would take an oath of secrecy, and vowed never to reveal anything.

 

“What’s said and done tonight doesn’t get out of this room. Arraso?” clarified Key.

 

See, I told you ^^

 

“Arraso.” Everyone shook their head gravely.

 

A sly smile formed on Key’s lips. “Who wants to go first?” His eyes landed on me.

 

My eyes tightened. “I’ll go first.” Bring it on Kibum.

 

“Truth or dare?”

 

Knowing that these guys were no better than those backstabbing girls at my old school, I went with the safer option.

 

 “Dare.”

 

Key snickered *Just what I thought* “Sneak into Ms. Jinlee’s room and steal her bra.”

 

Silence fell upon the room.

 

“W-What?” Was this serious?

 

“You heard me.” Snapped Key. “Get Ssem’s bra.”

 

Shocked, I had nothing to say.

 

“Are you scared? Chicken.” he snickered.

 

My eyes tightened. “I’ll get you that bra, you ert.” And stomped out.

 

>>>>>Author’s POV<<<<<

 

“Yah Hyung that was cruel!” snapped Taemin, glaring at Key.

 

Key shrugged. “He could have said no.”

 

“I think I’ll go check on him.” Onew hesitantly got up.

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Jjong made a shooing motion with his hands. “Just hurry back.”

 

~~~Eunji’s POV~~~

 

I’m screwed, so very screwed.

 

I slowly cranked Ms. Jinlee’s closet open. where are her undergarments?

 

I frantically searched through her closet and found nothing. I quickly tiptoed to her drawer, which was five inches away from where she was lying, and pulled it open.

 

With a loud screech, the stupid drawer opened.

 

“Did you find them?” Whispered a voice.

 

A gasped and turned around.

 

“What are you doing here?” I hissed.

 

Onew sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. “Um-”

 

My eyes tightened. “Don’t tell me you’re here to make sure I actually do the dare.”

 

“I wanted to know what types of bras Ssem had.” He blurted.

 

I threw my hands up in frustration. Is there not one single gentleman on this planet? 

 

“Fine.” I grumbled. “Just don’t get in my way.”

 

I went back to looking through the drawers. Jackpot!

 

Inside was a whole set of bras. From Lace, to patterns, she had it all.  I’ve never seen so many bras in my life.

 

“Wow! You found them.” Onew picked up a pink lacy one and stared at it.

 

“Didn’t think you were the lace type.” I bitterly replied.

 

Turning pink he dropped the bra, and cleared his throat. “Should we just take one?”

 

 “Yes, take only one.” Replied a voice.

 

We froze in shock.

 

I stared at Onew with wide eyes. We’re caught.

 

 I slowly turned around and found myself staring into a pair of very amused eyes.

 

“S-ssem I can explain-”

 

Ms. Jinlee waved her hand dismissively. “I don’t wanna hear it. Take the one you like the most and leave. We’ll pretend nothing happened.”

 

Onew’s face paled. “A-are you kidding?”

 

She chuckled. “It’s normal for teenage men to be curious about these types of things.”

 

“O-okay.” I didn’t have to be told twice. I quickly grabbed the first bra I could reach, and scurried out of her room, dragging a frozen Onew behind me.

 

A foxy smile formed on Ms. Jinlee’s face. “Tsk tsk. What am I going to do with those boys?”

 

 

>>>>>Author’s POV<<<<<

 

The front door was thrown open and Eunjin ran in, dragging Onew.

 

“Guys, we almost got-” he broke off as he started at what his ‘hyungs’ were doing.

 

“Taemin-ah?” *Wow, is that you Taemin?*

                                                          

Dressed in a mini-skirt and a wig Taemin looked exactly like a chick. Maybe even better.

 

*Is this their geek version of ?*

 

Taemin folded his arms. “You can stop staring now.”

 

Minho chuckled at my reaction. “It’s okay, we all think he’s hot.”

 

Onew looked up and did a double take.

 

“H-hyung, tell them to stop.” Whined Taemin.

 

“Sorry Minnie, but you do have nice legs.” Onew bit his lips, trying not laugh.

 

“This is why none of you guys have girlfriends.” Snapped Taemin as he stormed into the washroom.

 

Everyone in the room burst into laughter.

~~~Eunji’s POV~~~

 

Jjong flopped onto Onew’s bed and sighed.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked, looking up from the ‘intense’ card game that Minho and Taemin were having.

 

Jjong propped his chin on his folded arms. “I’m bored.” He pouted.

 

“Why don’t you join Key and Onew?” suggested Taemin, never taking his eyes off his cards.

 

Jjong squirmed on the bed. “I don’t wanna play stupid chess.”

 

“Its checkers.” Corrected Minho distractedly.

 

“I don’t care!” Jjong threw his hands in frustrations and glared at the back of Onew’s head.

 

As if noticing the evil vibes that Jjong sent his way, Onew glanced up. “What?”

 

“Hyung, this was your idea, so let’s do something fun.” Whined Jjong.

 

Onew cocked his head in confusion. “Like what?”

 

A wicked look crossed Jjong’s face. “Like maybe…raising a haunted spirit?”

 

Taemin dropped his cards and looked up. “You can’t be serious?”

 

Jjong shrugged. “Why not? It’s worth a try.”

 

“Umm, maybe because we could all die?” snapped Key sarcastically.

 

“Come on guys! Trust me.”

 

“Something bad always happens when he says that.” Muttered Onew.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We all sat in a circle on the floor. Onew swiftly switched the lights off and sat down beside me.

 

Key lite up a pink, scented candle and placed it in the middle of the circle.

 

“Serisouly Key? A pink candle?” groaned Jjong.

 

“What? Even ghosts have some fashion sense.”

 

We all sat there for 5 minutes, just staring at each other.

 

“Shouldn’t we say something?” I asked hesitantly.

 

Jjong cleared his throat and looked around the circle, his eyes finally landed on Onew. “As our group leader, I say you should be our speaker.”

 

Onew looked taken back. “Why me?”

 

“Just do it.” snapped Minho.

 

Onew sighed and took a deep breath in. “Okay here goes… ‘oh Mr. Ghost’-”

 

“It could be a girl!” I interrupted.

 

Onew nodded his head. “Yes, yes. Oh Mr. or Ms. Ghost. We summon you here and require your presence.”

 

A cold breeze blew over my skin, sending Goosebumps all over my arm.

 

I looked around the room. Nothing. A small sense of relief filled me.

 

I quickly got up. “See guys, nothing happened-”

 

A loud crash made my blood freeze cold.

 

A second later, a strong gust of wind blew and the candle flickered off.

 

I was frozen in place, terrified to move.

 

Something warm touched my face, I squealed and stumbled backwards.

 

I backed up until I was forced against a wall.

 

A shadowy figure approached me. It’s the spirit.

 

Without thinking I my fist forward, immediately making impact with this unknown figure.

 

There was a loud crash, followed by an “Ow! What the frick?”

 

I fidgeted in confusion.

 

“Ugh, someone open the damn lights.” hissed a strained voice.

 

When the lights were switched on, chaos broke out.

 

“Dino are you okay?” demanded Minho, rushing over to were Jjong was sprawled on the floor.

 

“Do I look alright?” hissed Jjong pointing to a big purple bruise on his face that was supposed to be his eye.

 

I winced. Did I do that?

 

Key clucked his tongue. “I told you guys he would react violently.”

 

Realization hit me. It was all a prank. “You guys did this to scare me?” I choked out.

 

Panic flew across Onew’s face, especially when he saw me clench my hands into fists.

 

“Y-yah, Minho-iss why don’t you take Jjong to your room and put some ice on his eye?” he urged.

 

Minho’s eyes widened as he also interpreted the dark atmosphere that was radiating off me.

 

“O-okay.” He picked up the protesting Jjong and scurried out of the room.

 

“THAT !” I yelled marching towards the door, fists raised.

 

Onew grabbed my around the waist and lifted my effortlessly off the floor

“Let me go!” I screamed. “I’m gonna beat that piece of-”

 

“Key, Taemin-ah, get out now.” Hissed Onew struggling with me.

 

Key and Taemin didn’t have to be told twice. They rushed out of the room, firmly shutting the door behind them.

 

Onew carried me towards the bed and dumped me on it. Correction, he threw me on the bed.

 

I stared at him in shock. “Do you wanna start something?”

 

Onew chuckled in amusement. “Tsk Tsk, someone’s got a bad temper.”

 

I huffed in frustration. “That prank wasn’t funny.”

 

“It was quiet hilarious. The look on your face was priceless.” He gave me a taunting smile.

 

I raised my hand in a threatening motion. “Do you want me to beat you up?”

 

Onew raised his eyebrows. He leaned in so that we were at eye level “I’d like to see you try.”

 

 “Whatever,” I grumbled, startled by his proximity.

 

Onew cocked his head and stared at me. Without warning he flicked my forehead.

 

“Yah, do you wanna die?” I snapped.

 

Onew smiled slightly and shook his head. “Go to sleep.”

 

He got up and walked into the washroom.

 

I huffed in annoyance and touched my forehead. He really is weird.

 

 

***Onew’s POV***

 

I splashed cold water on my face.

 

Aish, control yourself Onew. You gotta stay strong.

 

I stared at my shaking hand. Why the heck did I touch his face?

 

Watching him look so scared had triggered something inside me. Something new.

 

I wanted to protect him.

 

I wanted him to smile and be happy.

 

A horrible realization dawned over me.

 

I placed a shaking hand over my beating heart.

 

What’s happening to me?

 


 

I'm Sorry guys for the VERY late update!! i tried to make it up by making this chapter extra long and intense! Hope you guys liked it! Comments are loved 

fruitcakeGirl that dad is kinda special ehh? But he is kinda annoying TT.TT how's a girl supposed to fall in love with him around?

 

sachiko0816 Lol! what did you think of her 'truth or dare" game? Eunji is not a normal girl!

 

arexisropez LOL love how you phrased it as "burnt toast"!