I'm Pretty...?

Master of Disguise

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

 

I cleared my throat and the two men hugging passionately, broke off.

 

"Opps," giggled golden curls.

 

I rolled my eyes, "It's okay, but if you guys want some privacy I can le- Hmph!" Suddenly golden curls jumped into my arms and hugged me.

 

"I'm Taemin!" he said enthusiastically, pulling away. I gasped and stared at him.

 

Onew caught my bewildered look and laughed, "Taemin, you're scaring the poor guy!"

 

"Soweey, I didn't mean to upset you," his voice shook and he lowered his head.

 

I quickly shook my head. "N-No! It's okay. You just surprised me that's all." Please don't cry.

 

His head snapped back up. "That's great." he said cheerfully. Wow, talk about a sudden mood change.

 

"Don't worry, you'll get used to," chuckled Onew, shaking his head.

 

My eyes lingered on his face. When he smiled his eyes actually disappeared.

 

Just then another guy ran in and threw his arms around Onew.

 

Onew was caught off guard, stumbled backwards and both guys landed on the bed. Well this is pretty awkward.

 

"Key, get off me!" hissed Onew, trying to break free.

 

This “Key” person smirked deviously and got up. I took a closer look at him. He had Jet-black hair, colourful highlights, and isn't that the new-and really expensive -Gucci scarf? Pff-it looked better on TV.

 

Key caught me staring and smiled, "I know I'm pretty, but you don't have to stare."

 

"I-I wasn't staring at you! I was staring at your scarf." You selfish, arrogant, son of a-

 

Key chuckled and threw his arm around my shoulder, "No need to confess right away, I'm a patient guy. I'm Key, by the way."

 

"Eunjin," I muttered shrugging his arm off.

 

"I'm Minho," mumbled the tall, athletically built one.

 

"I'm Jonghyun, but you can call me Jjong," announced the blonde one.

 

"Onew are you gay?" I blurted out.

 

Silence filled the room as they all stared at me in shock. Then they all broke out laughing.

 

"How the hell did you get that idea?" snickered Jjong.

 

"First Taemin, and then Key..." I mumbled, flustered.

 

Onew firmly shook his head, "Don't worry I'm not gay. I'm not so sure about Jjong, so watch out for him."

 

Jjong flushed red, "What are you talking about? I love women! Especially ones with big-"

 

"That's enough." I interrupted, blushing furiously.

 

Key raised his eyebrows at me, "What’s wrong with your voice?"

 

"He just hit puberty," whispered Onew.

 

Everyone stared at me in disbelief.

 

"Seriously?!" whispered Jjong.

 

"Yeah." I mumbled.

 

"He's going to get badly bullied," whispered Key.

 

"Even more than you?" teased Onew, poking Key's cheek.

 

Key pouted and playfully tried biting Onew’s finger.

 

Minho snickered. "I can see why you thought Onew was gay."

 

"Yah!" Onew glared at him.

 

Jjong looked me up and down, "Wow, you're really skinny." Then he glanced at Minho, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

 

Minho chuckled. "That he'd fit perfectly in a locker?"

 

"Y-yah!" I raised my arms in self-defence. I wasn't going down without a fight.

 

Key chuckled. "Don't worry. No one will put you in a locker." In a lower voice he added, "Well, not today anyway."

 

I snickered. I'd like to see one of them try and put me in a locker.

 

"Omo, lunch is in half an hour. You coming?" asked Jjong with a wide smile.

 

"No thank you." I grounded out.

 

Minho shrugged. "Suit yourself."

 

The door to my room clicked shut. I huffed in frustration. This was going to be a long year.

 

***Onew's POV***

 

"What's wrong Hyung? You barely touched your chicken," mumbled Jjong.

 

"I dunno, I guess I'm just not hungry." I grumbled, pushing the plate of chicken away.

 

They all gasped.

 

"Are you okay? Are you feeling sick? Maybe you have a fever!" demanded Key, placing his hand on my forehead

 

"I'm fine." I mumbled, brushing Key's hand away

 

"Is this about your new roommate?" asked Minho knowingly.

 

I looked up startled, "What?"

 

"You're jealous that he's skinnier than you," joked Minho.

 

"It's not like Onew was skinny in the first place," teased Key. "I mean look at all this fat!" He started poking my stomach.

 

I playfully growled at him.

 

"Speaking of y things…" interrupted Minho.

 

“We weren’t speaking about y things,” stated Taemin, shaking his head.

 

“I know. But now we are,” winked Minho. “Do you guys know that there is a “one and a half” new girl at Etude academy?”

 

"Why one and a half?” asked Jjong, titling his head like a puppy.

 

Minho smiled widely. “Double Ds – that’s all I’m going to say.”

 

Jjong's face lit up, “No way? Did you see her for yourself?”

 

I rolled my eyes, and tuned out Minho’s reply. If it’s one thing I didn’t want to hear, it was Minho’s erted answer.

 

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

 

“Two thousand two hundred and twenty two sheep, two thousand two hundred and twenty three sheep, two thousand two hundred-”

 

“At this rate you’ll never go to sleep,” teased an amused voice.

 

I glanced up and saw L.Joe leaning against the doorway. “What do you want?” Ugh, that came out wrong.

 

“My room back.” He sighed and sat on Onew’s empty bed. “But since I can’t have that, I want my things back.”

 

“Your things?”

 

“I left my shaving cream and shampoo in your washroom. Could you go get them for me?” he asked innocently.

 

I glared at him, but got up and went to retrieve his things.

 

“Which one?” I walked out carrying two bottles of shaving cream.

 

I gasped and dropped both bottles. “What do you think you’re doing?” I hissed.

 

“Hmm?” he glanced up. “Oh. It’s the blue one” and went back to browsing through my phone.

 

“Why are you looking through my phone?” I demanded and tried snatching my phone back.

 

“What? I’m just looking through your pictures.”

 

“No! Not the pictures!” I tried jumping higher, but he was simply too tall.

 

Suddenly his eyes widened. Uh-oh. Did he notice the similarities?

 

“Give it back.” I whined.

 

“Who’s that?” He handed the phone back to me. I glanced at the picture and saw myself wearing a short pink dress, with my long brown hair brushing my hips.

 

“My sister,” I muttered, avoiding eye contact.

 

"Really? She’s pretty."

 

My head snapped up. "Did you just call me- I mean her, pretty?"

 

"Yeah," he shrugged. "I bet she gets it a lot."

 

My heart fluttered happily. He called me pretty.

 

"Anyways, thanks for the shaving cream. I’ll see you later." And he left.

 

"See you later." I whispered in a daze. No one has ever called me pretty before.

 

I laid back down and started counting. Ugh-wait where was I? One thousand? Two thousand? Aish I’ll just restart. "One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four sheep-"

 

“Why are you counting sheep?” snorted Onew walking in.

 

“Ugh” I yelled, covering my head with a pillow. This was going to be a looooong night.


Hey everyone! Thanks for supporting me. I'll try updating every 3-4 days so you, the amazing readers, don't lose intrest!

And a special thanks to aeru for being my first subscriber and commenter! If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask- I'll try answering them with every update! ENJOY ^_^

Awwww~ that silly Tofu...I wonder if that actually works? O.o