Disaster Unfolding

Master of Disguise

“DO YOU WANT TO DIE?”

Sorry,” Onew winced as he threw his hands protectively over his head, trying to deflate her hits. “It’s not what you think!”

Eunji, whose face was bright red, smacked him harder on the head. “Bastard. You deserve to die.”

“YAH! THAT HURTS!”

“ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?” Eunji hissed, glaring fiercely at him, pausing mid-strike.

Onew pouted and placed his hands together in a begging gesture. “Eunji-ah, you over-reacted, I wasn’t going to—”

“Then what were you trying to do?” Challenged Eunji, her eyes tightening suspiciously.

“I—I…” Onew ran his hand through his hair in frustration. “The frog, I was trying to get rid of the—”

“Oh no, not this again,” groaned Eunji, shaking her head. “Jonghyun already used that one on me.”

“What do you think I was doing?” Snapped Onew, growing irate.

Eunji crossed her arms over her chest. “Something erted.”

“Maybe that’s what you want me to do.” Grumbled Onew, gnawing on his lower lip.

Eunji’s eye brows rose. “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?”

Onew winced as Eunji hurled her shoe at him. “EUNJI-AH!”

 

***45 minutes ago***

“Aish,” Onew winced as he rolled onto his back; a feeling of stiffness overwhelmed him. How long have I been sleeping?

He tiredly glanced at his plain black wrist watch and groaned. It’s only 7AM but it feels like I’ve been sleeping for way longer.

He rolled back to his previous position and smiled widely.

His gaze swept over the person sleeping beside him and he probed himself onto his elbows; a gentle smile forming on his lips.

“You know,” he whispered softly, brushing Eunji’s bangs off her face. “You actually look pretty when you aren’t constantly yelling.”

A chuckle escaped his lips and he quickly shook his head. “You’d kill me if you heard that, wouldn’t you?”

Onew’s finger lightly traced her lips, lingering there for a while. Such a stubborn girl.

“RIBBIT.”

Onew’s head snapped up, staring in shock at the thing sitting on Eunji’s shoulder.

“A frog?” he whispered awestruck. What the heck is a frog doing in here?

“Shoo,” Onew frantically waved the tiny green frog away, trying to get rid of it before it woke Eunji up.

Onew’s eyebrows scrunched together as the frog stood immobile, refusing to move.

“Move it.” He whispered, gently leaning across Eunji, and shooing frog.

“Ugh.” Eunji groaned, stretched out, and curled back into her previous position.

Onew held his breath, and watched weary eyed as Eunji fell back asleep.

“Fine,” grumbled Onew glaring at the frog. “We’ll do this the hard way.”

Onew pushed himself on all fours and started crawling towards the frog, pausing slightly when he was over Eunji.

His eyes, which were fixed onto the frog, tightened in concentration. I’m going to get you.

Onew’s hand snapped forwards with too much strength, throwing him off balance, and causing him to fall forwards—right onto Eunji.

“AH! What the—?”

Eunji’s eyes sprang open, startled and a bit bewildered.

Her eyes hazily locked on Onew—who was too busy glaring at the frog, which had smugly escaped—and she smacked him on the head.

“What the heck do you think you’re doing?” She hissed, flushing red.

Onew scrambled off her, his face scarlet. “I-I’s not what it looks like—”

“What is it then?” Challenged Eunji, hastily sitting up.

Onew pointed towards the corner of the room. “The frog—he was on top of you—and I tried to push it off—but I fell and—and—”

“Yah Lee Onew,” Whispered Eunji in a scary calm voice. “Do I look mentally retarded to you?”

Onew blanched. “N-No.”

“THEN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Eunji-ah~” Onew wrapped his arms around Eunji from behind and rested his head on her shoulder. “Let’s stop fighting.”

Rolling her eyes in exasperation Eunji tiredly slumped against him. “I’m too tired to fight.”

Onew smiled cutely, his eyes barely visible in the process, making Eunji burst out into laughter.

“Where did your eyes go?” she teased, flicking him lightly on the head.

Onew’s lower lip jutted out and he shyly rubbed the back of his neck. “My eyes are small aren’t they?”

Eunji let out a small laugh. “It suits you Mr. Lee.”

A smile broke across Onew’s face and he affectionately yanked Eunji into his arms, planting a quick kiss onto her cheek.

“Y-Yah!” Eunji’s face turned dark red, her eye blinking rapidly.

Onew smiled mischievously, “Yes?”

Eunji looked away, her ears turning pink. “Stop doing weird—Muph!”

Onew cupped Eunji’s face and pressed his lips softly against hers, effectively shushing her up.

“Y-Yah,” Whispered Eunji, when Onew drew back, weakly punching him on the shoulder.

Onew placed his hand under Eunji’s chin, forcing her to look at him. “Eunji-ah, promise me something?”

Eunji cleared , trying to regain her dignity. “What?”

Onew picked up Eunji’s hand and entwined their fingers together. “That when all this is over we’ll still be together.”

Eunji, caught off guard, started into Onew’s soft brown eyes, completely captivated.

Onew smiled softly and brushed Eunji’s bangs off her face. “Okay?”

Eunji broke into a small smile and flicked Onew lightly on the head. “Pabo, after all this is over—BAM!”

Eunji and Onew sprang apart as a loud and definite sound echoed through the room.

“EUNJI BABY, ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?”

Onew and Eunji exchanged startled looks as the door to the room was violently shaken.

After three more disturbingly loud sounds, the door shook one last time, before it fell wide open.

 “A-Appa?” Eunji started at the man standing in the doorway holding a frigging chainsaw.

“EUNJI-AH!” Her father threw the chainsaw on the floor and ran towards his only daughter, hugging her tightly to his chest.

Eunji made a choking sound as her father squeezed the life out of her.

“I was so worried,” he whimpered crushing her against him.

Eunji winced and squirmed out of his grip. “H-how did you know that I was here?”

Her father’s eyes tightened and he sent Onew a frosty glare. “That nice Kim boy told me that SOMEONE trapped you in the cold room and tried taking advantage of you.”

Onew quickly shook his head, his eyes wide with fright. “No sir, I-I was also trapped in here with—”

“LIES!” Bellowed her father, “I’ll make sure you get detention for the rest of your life!”

Eunji snorted. “There’s only two more weeks left in school.”

Her father scrunched up his eyebrows. “Well, then he’ll spend those THREE weeks in detention.”

“Two,” corrected Eunji, rolling her eyes.

Her father raised his eyebrows at her. “ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME?”

Eunji winced as her father grabbed hold of her ear.

“You are going to be taught a lesson that you’ll never forget.”

“Appa!”

“NO BUTS!” Yelled her father, dragging her—from the ear—out the room, and towards his office.

Onew slowly dragged himself out the room an amused smile on his face.

“So how did it go?”

Onew glanced behind him and snorted, “Get lost.”

Jonghyun, who was leaning against the doorway, chuckled slyly. “How far did you guys get?”

Onew raised an eyebrow before shaking his head. “You need a girlfriend.”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, ignoring the comment, and started walking with Onew out the cafeteria. “Did you get detention?”

Onew sighed. “Yes, all thanks to you.”

Jonghyun smiled wildly. “I’m a genius aren’t I?”

“How are you a genius?”

“Well,” Jonghyun smiled wickedly. “If you have detention then you can’t meet up with that crazy .”

“Jihyun.” Corrected Onew, wincing at Jonghyun’s profanity.

“Whatever,” Grumbled Jonghyun, non-pulsed. “Now you can spend more time with Eunjin.”

Onew pursed his lips thoughtfully. “That’s a pretty good plan.”

Jonghyun sighed dramatically. “A genius I tell you.”

Onew laughed a loud and yanked his friend into a head lock. “You crazy guy.”

“YAH! MY HAIR IS GONNA GET MESSED!”

Onew chuckled heartily, mussing up Jonghyun’s hair; enjoying the latter’s screams. “STOP IT! STOOOOPP!”

“Jonghyun, I don’t understand why you don’t—”

Onew suddenly broke off, his laugher dying out.

“I’m going to KILL you.” Hissed Jonghyun, shoving aside Onew’s suddenly limp hands, and slicking his hair backwards.

“Dude, is this how you treat the man who just saved your love lif—hey what’s wrong?”

Jonghyun took in Onew’s suddenly pale face and horrified eyes.

“Yah hyung what’s—CRAP!”

Jonghyun followed Onew’s disturbed gaze and let out a string of curses, some of which are too profane to even mention.

Onew squeezed his eyes shut and opened them, cringing when the girl standing in front of the dorm house, didn’t disappear.

“Jihyun-ah, don’t you ever give up?”

“THAT NEEDS TO DIE!” Roared Jonghyun, rolling up the sleeves to his blue dress shirt.

“W-what are you doing?” Whispered Onew, snapping out of his daze.

Jonghyun threw him a disdainful look. “Someone needs to do it.”

“Are you crazy?” snapped Onew, growing frustrated.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Don’t worry I have a really good lawyer.”

Onew let out an agonized cry before burying his head into his hand. This is a disaster just waiting to happen.

“Oh crap, crappie dee crap crap.” Whistled Jonghyun, running back to Onew, his eyes wide with fear and exhilaration.

Onew weakly raised his head. “What now?”

Jonghyun gulped and uttered one very dangerous word. “Eunjin.”

Onew snapped up, his eyes shooting to the two people walking towards each other, his gut twisting with unease.

 

Crap is right…


 

Uh-Oh I wonder what Eunji's gonna do when she finally meets Jihyun O__O Nothing TOO violent I hope!

Aigoo, wasn't Onew's misunderstanding so flipping cute?? I could totally imagine him doing that *sigh* poor guy xD

  

^^^MY POOR BABY, nothing ever goes your way!