Soccer Game, Pranks and A Crazy Suggestion

Master of Disguise

 “Oww,” Whined Jihyun slapping Eunji’s hand off her bruised elbow. “It hurts.”

“It’s your fault,” snapped Eunji and mercilessly dabbed the tissue over  Jihyun’s elbow, earning another whimper from the girl. “Why on earth would you get in a fight with a 200 pound man?”

Eunji had almost flipped when Key called her this morning (completely ruining her mood) and told her that Jihyun had gotten in a fist fight with a guy AND that she had hurt her elbow in the process.

Jihyun stubbornly folded her arms over her chest and blew a raspberry. “That BASTARD was making fun of Minho.”

Eunji pinched the bridge of her nose, counted to ten and said in a perfectly controlled voice. “Jihyun you’re pregnant—”

“I know—”

“—AND THAT MEANS NO FIGHTS!”

“B-But—”

“—No buts, if you want someone to get beat up, just tell me.” Eunji smiled widely and ruffled Jihyun’s hair. “I’ll make more damage.”

Jihyun pursed her lips and pretended to think it over, before finally sighing in resentment. “Fine Unnie.”

Eunji eyed Jihyun cynically before turning to Key and whispering, “Where are the other guys?”

Key glanced up from his phone and lazily jerked his chin to the change room. “Probably pulling a prank on the other team.”

Eunji raised her eyebrows, and the evil smile on Jihyun’s lips caught her attention. “What exactly are they going to do?”

Jihyun giggled childishly. “You’ll see Unnie.”

A feeling of absolute dread passed over Eunji, and that feeling got even worse when she saw Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew sneaking out of the change room, rubber gloves in hand.

“Idiots,” grumbled Eunji as Onew sat down beside her, turned to Jihyun and gave her a thumbs-up.

Jihyun’s smile widened and she relaxed back in her seat, “Don’t be so stiff Unnie, just enjoy the show.”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes, “She can’t help it, she’s always like that.”

Onew’s eyebrows scrunched together and he turned to Jonghyun with a frown. “No she’s just doing her job.”

Jonghyun’s eyes tightened. “And did you do your job last night?”

Onew turned scarlet and his ears burned. “That’s none of your business.”

“Of course it is!” Exploded Jonghyun, his eyes blazing with anger. “You stayed over at her house last night, slept right beside her and did absolutely nothi—UMF!”

“EAT EAT!!!” Key hastily shoved popcorn into Jonghyun blabbing mouth, almost causing the latter to choke.

Onew shot Eunji a look, worried that she had overheard Jonghyun’s crazy rant; and felt immediately relieved to see her staring cynically at the people around them. When she’s doing her job, nothing else matters.

“OH MY GOSH!”

“WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?”

“Crap,” Eunji stared in horror at the soccer players that had emerged from the change room. The soccer players in pink hair that is.

“What did you do?” Hissed Eunji glaring at Jihyun, who slapped a hand over and started giggling.

“WHO THE HELL DID THIS?”

“ITS THAT SOCCER !”

The 200 pound man from earlier glared angrily at Jihyun, who made no attempt at hiding her laughter.

In a split second Eunji was on her feet and standing protectively in front of Jihyun, a threatening look on her face.  “You take one step closer…”

Not having met Eunji before the 200 pound man stepped forward, underestimating Eunji’s small figure as nonthreatening. “What are you gonna do scrawny girl?”

Jonghyun coolly put his sunglasses on and took his video camera out. “This is gonna be interesting.”

Key leaned back in his chair an amused look on his face. “If this goes viral I get part of the profit.”

Jonghyun opened his mouth, ready to protest when Key cut him off and pointed to his bag. “My hair dye, remember?”

The 200 pound man snapped his head towards Key, a viscous look on his face. “Your hair dye?”

Key winced. “Crap.”

“AHHH!” The guy threw himself at Key forcing Eunji to act acted quickly and tackle the big guy to the floor.

“Oh my gosh I though he was gonna flatten me,” Key dramatically placed a hand over his chest and fanned himself.

“BUT HE’S FLATTENING EUNJI!!” Screamed Onew  as he frantically  took his shoe off and started hitting the big guy over the head. “GET OFF HER!”

 “OH MY GOSH!” Jihyun burst into laughter, and clutched her bloated stomach in pain. “I’m so glad I’m not missing this.”

Eunji winced as the big guy’s head rolled to the side and his eyelids dropped closed. Crap he’s passed out; how the hell are we gonna move him now?

“Onew—yah Onew—ONEW STOP THE GUY IS PASSED OUT!”

“Oh.”Jihyun suddenly stopped laughing, clutched her stomach and bent over in pain, her face turning pale.

Eunji’s eyes widened in shock and without hesitating shoved the guy off her and rushed to Jihyun’s side, leaving Onew kneeling on the floor in start.

“Crap, I think she’s going into labour!” Exclaimed Eunji picking up Jihyun and effortlessly cradling her in her arms.

Onew snapped out of his daze and went into doctor mode. “Take her to my car, I brought all my stuff with me and it looks like she might give birth to it here.”

Jihyun threw him a loathing look. “IT? THAT IT IS MY BABY!”

Onew winced and sent Eunji a look, “We need to hurry.”

*************************

“Congratulations Minho, it’s a girl.” Whispered Onew gently handing Minho a small pink creature wrapped in a white blanket.

Minho’s eyes softened and his eyes went to Jihyun who was weakly smiling at him. “She’s beautiful just like her mother.”

Eunji, who was lying on her side, groaned and tightly clutched her stomach.

“What’s wrong with Eunji?”

Onew’s lips pulled into a smile and he teasingly poked Eunji’s side. “Someone here couldn’t take a little blood.”

Eunji threw him a hateful look and just as she was about to say something, a feeling of nausea passed over her and she slapped her hand over and clenched her eyes tight; causing Onew to burst into laughter.

*********************

“So you’re scared of blood?”

“NO! It was the awful eggs I had this morning, they made me nauseas.”

Onew chuckled and pretended to ignore her response, “What kind of bodyguard is scared of blood?”

Eunji turned in her seat and glared at him, “I am NOT scared of blood.”

Onew bit the inside of his cheeks to keep from laughing as he turned the steering wheel and parked in front of Eunji’s house. “It’s okay you know, I fainted during my first surgery.”

Eunji’s shoulders relaxed a bit and a slight smile appeared on her face. “Why am I not surprised?”

Onew chuckled as he turned the engine off and turned to Eunji. “After that I decided not to be a surgeon and to become an animal doctor.”

Eunji leaned forwards, an amused smile on her face. “And?”

Onew shuddered at the memory. “I found out the hard way that monkey’s don’t like to get their shots.”

Eunji burst into laughter, “Monkeys? Seriously?”

“Yeah, they’re viscous creatures with sharp teeth.”

Eunji rolled her eyes, “Gosh you’re so—”

“Unbelievably handsome? Gorgeous? The man of my life?” Suggested Onew, his eyes twinkling.

Eunji smacked him on the back of his head, “I was going to say clumsy.”

“Same thing,” Onew rolled his eyes and suddenly stopped when Eunji undid her seat belt and opened her door.

“Anyways today was crazy—fun—but crazy—” Started Eunji, startled to find herself not wanting to say goodbye.

“Do you wanna go out with me tomorrow?” blurted Onew, his heart beating wildly.

Eunji froze started by his sudden proposal. “Like a date?”

Onew who was beat red, cleared his throat. “Yeah a date.”

Eunji resisted the urge to smile and put on a blank façade. “I’m not so sure…”

The light in Onew’s eyes dimmed and was replaced with disappointment. “Oh okay then—”

Eunji burst into laughter and poked him teasingly in the side, “I was going to say I’m not sure you can beat today’s breakfast though.”

Onew’s whole face magically transformed into a smile. “I’ll make you the BEST dinner ever.”

Eunji raised her eyebrows and appearing totally cool—not showing at all that her heart was beating twice as fast and that her palms were sweating like crazy—stepped out of the car. “I’ll see you tomorrow then?”

“Yes see you tomorrow!”

Onew resisted the urge to burst into cheers and put on a controlled expression. Finally he was going on a date with Eunji…but he couldn’t screw it up, no. It was his last chance to make it right.

“JONGHYUN YOU’LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS!” Onew dialled Jongyun’s number and explained to him (more like burst into happy monologues) about how he was going on a date with Eunji.

“Hmmm,” was Jonghyun’s reply.

“I thought you’d be thrilled.” Onew was slightly disappointed with Jonghyun’s reply.

“You do realize that if you screw this up, it’s over? She’ll leave you forever.”

Onew flinched at the thought of Eunji leaving again. “But I’m going to convince her too stay with me.”

Jonghyun snorted, “How are you gonna convince her Hyung? Write her a love letter?”

Onew flushed red, “What’s wrong with that?”

“NO, NO THAT WONT WORK!” Exploded Jonghyun, a bit of craziness seeping into his voice. “That will never work.”

“What do you suggest?” Onew asked in annoyance, not liking how Jonghyun reacted to his brilliant idea.

“You wanna know how to keep her forever?” Jonghyun whispered darkly, a wide-evil smile spreading across his face.

“How?” Onew bitterly raised his eyebrows, weary of Jonghyun’s plan.

“It’s simple hyung—”

“—get her pregnant.”


JONGHYUN HAS SPOKEN AND HIS ADVICE IS WHAT?!?!?! 

"GET HER PREGNANT!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA *dies laughing* Hmmmm The next chapter should be an intersting one....

Oh my god ONEW WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?! GYAAAAAAAHHHHH

*sigh* This is just getting crazy....