Love isn’t Ice Cream, It’s Bubble Tea

Master of Disguise

“Hey,” I mumbled softly as I walked into the room.

 

Onew, who was slouching on the bed, straightened up. “Eunjin! W-what are you doing here?”

 

I rolled my eyes. “I go to this school Onew.”

 

Onew cocked his head in confusion. “But you would never come and check on me. I must be dreaming.”

 

“Dreaming?” I scoffed. “Am I that cold-hearted?”

 

Onew chuckled softly. “You try being emotionless, but I know that you care.”

 

“Care? About what?”

 

Onew’s smile widened. “Me.”

 

I flushed a dark shade of red and walked up to Onew’s bed side, smacking him on the back of his head.

 

“Ow! What was that for?”

 

I forced a smile on my face. “I’m proving to you that you aren’t dreaming.”

 

Onew rubbed the back of his head. “You could have just pinched me.”

 

I smiled wickedly and happily complied.

 

“Ow! Why did you pinch me?” he rubbed his now reddened cheek.

 

My eyes widened innocently. “But you said—”

 

“You chose the wrong time to be obedient.” He grumbled.

 

I bit the inside of my cheeks, trying not to smile. “Well, now that you know that you’re awake, I’ll just be leaving.”

 

I turned around and started walking towards the door.

 

“Wait!” Onew’s hand snapped forward and grabbed mine, yanking me towards him.

 

The force of the pull, made me stagger backwards and land right on Onew’s lap.

 

“Uff! You gained a lot of weight.” teased Onew.

 

I blushed and struggled to get up.

 

“Oppa!” squealed a girl, throwing the door open.

 

Startled, I jumped off Onew’s lap and ended up falling on the floor.

 

Luna stared back and forth between Onew and I. “Am I interrupting something?”

 

“No.”

 

“Yes.”

 

I glared at Onew and stood up, my face heating up.

 

“Luna, why are you here?”

 

She pouted. “I was checking on you Oppa.”

 

Onew smiled kindly. “Thanks Luna, but as you can see, I’m fine now, so you can—”

 

“Oppa let’s go on a date!” Blurted Luna, blushing slightly.

 

My mouth dropped open. Did she just ask him on date?

 

Onew awkwardly scratched the back of his head. “I’m kind of busy with school stuff—”

 

“But Oppa, you promised.” Whined Luna, squirming in place.

 

I cringed at her disturbing overuse of aegyo.

“Okay.”

 

Luna let of a delighted squeal.

 

My eyes snapped to Onew’s face in shock. “You’ll go on a date?”

 

Onew raised an eyebrow. “Do you have a problem with that?”

 

“I—I—I don’t think that it’s a good idea.” I mumbled.

 

Luna ecstatically clapped her hands. “Let’s go!”

 

She ran over to Onew, grabbed his hand and started dragging him out the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“You didn’t have to come.” Grumbled Luna, staring at me in annoyance.

 

We were walking down the streets of Seoul and since it was a beautiful sunny day, none of us bothered to put on any jackets. Especially Luna, who made sure that everyone, noticed that she was wearing a tight tank top.

 

I coolly rolled my eyes. “I was bored and had nothing better to do.”

 

Onew chuckled quietly. “So I guess you already finished your essay for Family’s class?”

 

I cringed. “Of course I did.” ! I totally forgot about that.

 

Onew raised his eyebrows challengingly. “So what was your opinion on fathers going on paternity relief?”

 

I winced. “I said that it was good for fathers to stay home with their kids and help out the mom.”

 

Onew broke out into laughter.

 

“What?” I grumbled self-consciously.

 

Onew shook his head and flicked me on the head. “Our essay was on ‘abortion’.”

 

I groaned and weakly smiled. “Okay, so I didn’t actually do it.”

 

Onew smiled back. “It’s okay, I’ll help you when we get back.”

 

I smiled widened.

 

“Oppa?” Luna shoved me out of the way and grabbed hold of Onew’s arm.

 

I stumbled to the right and almost fell down. What the heck is this chick’s problem?

 

Onew’s eyes snapped to my face and he chuckled lightly. “Yes Luna?”

 

“I’m thirsty.” she pouted and tugged on his arm.

 

Onew nodded his head. “Okay, do you want me to—”

 

“There’s a water fountain right over there.” I interrupted and pointed to the side of the building.

 

Luna glared at me. “I don’t want water. I wanted something like…ice cream!”

 

I snickered. “When you’re thirsty you get ice cream?” She is one dumb chick.

 

Luna flushed red. “I—I didn’t mean it that way.”

 

Onew bit the inside of his cheek and lightly swatted me on the shoulder. “Yah Eunjin, stop being so annoying. I’m in the mood for some ice cream as well.”

 

Luna stuck her tongue out at me and turned towards Onew with an angelic face. “Thanks Oppa! I want strawberry!”

 

Onew nodded his head and turned to me. “Anything for you?”

 

I stubbornly shook my head. “No thanks. There’s a perfectly fine water fountain right over there.”

 

Onew sighed and ruffled my hair. “So bothersome.”

 

“Oppa I want to come with you.” Luna shoved me out of the way and linked her arm through Onew’s.

 

Onew winced and gently removed his arm from her grip. “Why don’t you wait here with Eunjin? Just so we don’t waste a lot of time.”

 

Luna sighed aloud and pouted her lips. “Fine Oppa, but after ice cream let’s do something really fun.”

 

Onew softly nodded his head. “Okay.”

 

With one final look thrown my way Onew made his way to the ice cream shop.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“He’s been gone for hours.” Grumbled Luna, tapping her foot impatiently.

 

“It’s only been ten minutes.” I mumbled.

 

Luna’s eyes tightened. “You think you’re so great.”

 

I smirked. “No, I know I’m great.”

 

“Gay bastard.” She muttered under her breath and started walking down the street.

 

My eyes widened. “W-what did you just say?”

 

She rolled her eyes and kept walking ignoring me. “I’m going to find Oppa.”

 

I ran after her and grabbed her hand, stopping her, “I’m not gay.”

 

“Oh yeah, that’s why you kept flirting with Oppa,” She snickered.

 

“Help me with my essay.” She squealed in a high-pitched voice, attempting to imitate me.

 

I let out a humourless laugh. “Weren’t you the one that wanted ice cream because you were thirsty?”

 

She blushed. “So what? I like—no—I love Onew Oppa!”

 

I staggered back. “You love him?”

 

She raised her head proudly. “Yes I do. And I know that I can easily get him to love me back. In fact our parents—”

 

I numbly stared at Luna, not comprehended what she said. Love? That’s a pretty strong word. How can she toss it around so easily? And why do I feel like my chest is on fire?

 

“Hello?” Luna waved her hand in front of my blank face. “You’re stupid too.” She snickered and started walking in the wrong direction.

 

“Wait, you’re going the wrong way.” I watched her go into a narrow, dark alley and quickly took off after her.

 

“Luna wait—”

 

“I think we’re lost.” She whispered glancing around the alley in fear.

 

“No kidding Einstein. Let’s just get the heck out of here.”

 

I grabbed her hand and stared dragging her in the direction that we had come from.

 

A sudden shadow appeared in front of us, blocking our path.

 

“Leaving so soon?” taunted a deep voice.

 

I stiffened. .

 

****Onew’s POV***

“Sir, how can I help you?”

 

Finally. Onew sighed. “I would like one strawberry ice cream, one vanilla ice cream and...”

 

Onew pursed his lip thoughtfully. What would Eunji want? She is definitely not the type to like strawberry. Not chocolate, not vanilla. Maybe—

 

Onew’s eyes landed on a huge picture of the store’s new product; Bubble tea.

 

Onew’s face lit up. That’s what she would like.

 

“I want one of those please!”

 


 

Hello Lovelies ^.^

Yes, doesn’t this chapter just make you want to buy some Bubble tea? (Sorry I’ve been craving it for days >///<)

I, honest to god, pity my characters. The things I do to Eunji, poor girl =.=

BUT I did add more EunjixOnew Fluff-~

LOL--I'm avoiding the whole "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON IN THAT ALLEY?" But that's for YOU to guess!

I ♥ you guys >///< thanx for the support

~Have a great day, Happy Easter~