His Clumsy Love

Master of Disguise

“Leaving so soon?” taunted a deep voice.

 

I stiffened. —I know that voice anywhere.

 

The person walked closer and my suspicions were confirmed. Jaejoong—aka the leader of JYJ.

 

I ducked my head to avoid any eye contact.  Didn’t I break his arm last year?

 

“What’s wrong? You scared?” Mocked Jaejoong, waving his bat widely around.

 

I groaned inwardly. This kid is seriously messed up.

 

“Don’t worry; you can leave us here with your pretty little girlfriend.” Cackled another voice appearing at Jaejoong’s right side. Junsu?

 

“We’ll take good care of her.” Purred Yoochun, slinging his arm around Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

“Honestly, you guys can have her.” I snickered, shoving Luna in front of me.

 

“EHHH?” screeched Luna, staring at me with wide, terrified eyes.

 

The three guys stared at me dumbfounded. “A-aren’t you going to protect her?”

 

I shrugged indifferently. “She’s too bothersome.”

 

Luna’s started shaking. “O-Oppa will kill you if you let them hurt me.”

 

I groaned.  I forgot about that.

 

“Fine,” I grumbled, dramatically rolling my eyes.

 

Jaejoong cleared his throat, trying to regain my attention. “If you guys are done your little lover’s quarrel we would like to get back to the matter at hand.”

 

I sighed. “What do you guys wa—”

 

“Don’t question us!” hissed Jaejoong loudly, causing Luna to jump up in surprise.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be doing all the questioning.” Piped Junsu, standing in front of Jaejoong.

 

“YAH! Who made you in charge of that?” whined Yoochun, childishly stamping his foot.

 

“It’s because I’m the smartest one—”

 

 “Luna,” I whispered, trying to get her attention while the three idiots fought.

 

“W-what?” she whimpered, cowering against the wall.

 

“On the count of three, I want you to run out of this place and go find Onew.”

 

“W-What about you?”

 

I smiled wickedly as I bent down and picked up an abandoned metal pipe. Looks like these idiots didn’t learn their lesson the last time we met.

 

“It isn’t me you should be worried about.” I chuckled darkly.

 

“One.” I mumbled, walking towards the arguing guys.

 

“Two.” I raised the pipe over my head.

 

“THREE!” I yelled swinging the metal pipe.

 

“AHHHHHHHH.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Sir, your orders are ready.”

 

Onew smiled in relief. “Thank you.”

 

He quickly picked up the tray of ice cream and made his way towards the exit, chuckling lightly. I hope Luna hasn’t drove Eunji crazy by now.

 

“OPPA!” screamed Luna, throwing her arms around Onew’s neck.

 

“Luna?” Onew stumbled back from the impact.

 

He gently removed her hands from around his neck and pushed her quivering shoulders forward.

 

Luna’s sobbing intensified. With large black smudges of mascara running down her face, Luna looked like a mess.

 

“What happened? Where’s Eunjin?” Onew whispered urgently, gently shaking her shoulders.

 

Luna raised her head and met Onew’s worried eyes. “Eunjin—”

 

Onew’s eyes widened and the tray of ice cream slipped from his hands, splattering all over the ground.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Unfortunately my aim was off, and the metal pipe whooshed through the empty air, swinging inches past Yoochun’s head. Dammit!

 

Yoochun’s eyes widened and he staggered back. “T-T-That could’ve killed me.”

 

I coolly rolled my eyes. “That’s the point, dimwit.”

 

“I was going to go easy on you, but now I changed my mind. Prepare to die.” Snarled Jaejoong, taking a step towards me.

 

The three guys surrounded me, each one holding a bat.

 

“This is for trying to kill my Mickey!” Roared Junsu, wildly swinging the bat in my direction.

 

I ducked my head and quickly swung my fist, making impact with Junsu’s face.

 

“AHH!” he yelled as he staggered backwards, grasping his jaw.

 

I chuckled. “Idiot.”

 

“Bastard!” Growled Jaejoong, swiftly swinging his bat.

 

I wasn’t quick enough, and the bat made impact with my leg, catching me off guard.

 

I winced in pain as my knees buckled in, making me collapse.

 

“Who’s the idiot now?” Taunted Junsu, staring down at me with a victorious smile on his face.

 

Yoochun raised his bat over my head and started swinging it down.

 

Out of nowhere, a high-heeled pink shoe flew through the air, hitting Yoochun square in the face.

 

“AHH!” he staggered back, clutching his bloody nose.

 

Taking his distraction to my advantage, I kicked him in the gut, with my healthy foot, and watched as he flew backwards and hit the wall with a loud “THUD”.

 

“I told you they would come in handy.”

 

Key?

 

My head snapped towards the entrance of the alley; sure enough five guys confidently strolled towards us.

 

“Only a guy like you would carry heels in his bag.” Teased Jjong, affectionately ruffling Key’s hair.

 

“Not the hair.” Hissed Key, swatting Jjong’s hand away.

 

“Leave Eunjin alone.” Yelled Taemin, standing confidently at the front of the group.

 

Jaejoong raised his eyebrows. “What are a couple of pretty boys going to do?”

 

Jjong snorted. “The fact that you find us pretty is disturbing.”

 

Key started at me in annoyance. “What are you sitting around for? Stand up!”

 

I gritted my teeth as I attempted to push myself off the floor. “I would if I could.”

 

Onew’s eyes landed on my foot and his eyes darkened.

 

“Minho, remember how I told you that violence was never the answer?” He whispered darkly, advancing towards Jaejoong.

 

Minho’s eyes brightened and he excitedly nodded his head.

 

“Now it is!”

 

Onew swung his fist, colliding it with Jaejoong’s face.

 

“Not the face!” screamed Jaejoong, stumbling backwards.

 

Minho chuckled and his eyes landed on Yoochun, making the elder male flinch.

 

Yoochun started to run away, with Minho following closely behind.

 

Jjong rolled his eyes. “This is stupid.”

 

He stretched his foot out in front of him, causing Yoochun to trip over it and stumble into a nearby garbage bin.

 

Minho stopped running and pouted. “B-but I could have—”

 

“Not now Minho.” Interrupted Jjong, signalling for Minho to shut up.

 

“Two down, one to go.” Sang Taemin. His eyes landed on Jaejoong, who was now cowered against the wall.

 

“L-let’s just call it even, okay?”

 

Taemin chuckled and cracked his knuckles menacingly. “But I didn’t get to try my skills yet.”

 

I stared at Taemin dumbfounded at he stalked Jaejoong into the dark alley; the same way a predator would stalk his prey.

 

A pair of arms suddenly enveloped around me, lifting me off the floor.

 

Before I could scream, kick or bite the voice spoke up.

 

“It’s me.”

 

Startled, I looked up into a pair of warm chocolate colored eyes.

 

“O—Onew?”

 

“Let’s get out of here.” He whispered, effortlessly carrying me out of the alley.

 

“Y-Yah!”

 

“Please be quiet.” He whispered softly. His lips brushed against my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

 

I snapped my mouth shut and shrank back into his arms. This is so embarrassing.

 

“You’re enjoying this too much.” I grumbled, watching his smile grow.

 

“It’s not every day that I get to act like prince charming.” He chuckled lightly, strolling confidently into an empty park.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Put me down Onew.”

 

Onew chuckled. “Stop being so stubb—AH!”

 

Onew, who obviously wasn’t paying attention to the road in front of him, tripped over his own feet, and sent us both tumbling onto the ground.

 

“Aish!” I hissed, falling on the floor. That’s going to leave a bruise.

 

“Eunji are you okay?” Onew crawled towards me, his eyes filled with concern.

 

I bit my lip and my shoulders started to shake uncontrollably. This guy is unbelievable.

 

Onew’s eyes widened. “P-please don’t cry.”

 

That did it.

 

I broke out into laughter.

 

“Y-you are impossible.” I gasped trying to catch my breath.

 

Onew’s shoulders slumped in relief. Pabo.

 

I shook my head, still smiling brightly.

 

“Some prince you are.” I teased, lightly hitting him on the shoulder.

 

Onew’s eyes softened. What am I going to do with you?

 

He gently cupped my face with his hands, and drew me closer towards him.

 

“I’m your prince.” He whispered softly, pressing a kiss to my temple.

 


 

FINIALLY A KISS!!!

*Giggle* 

Aigoo~ Sorry guys, BUT I JUST COULDN'T HELP IT!

One of Onew's best quality is his clumsiness, or should I say his "Clumsy Love" ;)

I LOVE JYJ and couldn't resist making them evil >///< Jaejoong especially *sigh*

Thanks lovelies ^.^ Comments are LOVED