I'm Tutoring You

Master of Disguise

 

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

My heart exploded in a run. My palms began to sweat. My muscles refused to move. I stared at Onew with a shocked expression. D-d-did h-he just call me Eunjin?

 

"Eunjin," repeated Onew, clearly shaken "Is that you?"

 

My hands shook violently, "W-who's E-Eunjin?" I stammered.

 

Onew's eyes searched mine. He firmly held my wrist. Ommo, what should I do?

 

From the corner of my eyes I spotted a security guard.

 

Slowly a plan formed inside my head. I glanced at Onew, who looked visibly distressed.

 

I gulped in a deep breath, "HELP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "He's trying to harass me!"

 

Just to make it seem more realistic, I made a show of trying to free my hand.

 

Onew's eyes widened as he noticed a crowd forming around us.

 

"You leave that poor girl alone!" yelled an old lady, swinging her purse threateningly.

 

A big bulky guy walked towards us, cracking his neck, "You punk! How would you feel if I harassed you?"

 

Onew released my hand and backed away slowly, "Y-yah Ahjusshi, let's not get too hasty..."

 

"Why? After five minutes of “this and that”, you'll be begging me to continue." The creepy man smiled and ran his eyes up and down Onew's body. I shuddered at the sight.

 

The young police officer held his hand out, stopping the creepy man from getting any closer. "It's your choice," he told me. "I could take him to the police station, Or this Ahjusshi here could even up the score-no one has to know." The police officer then winked at me.

 

I shuddered in disgust. I peeked at Onew, who whimpered in fear. Aish, my heart melted. Ugh-Why did I feel a sudden urge to wrap my arms around this big goof ball?

 

"Take him to the police station."

 

The policeman grunted and grabbed Onew by the shoulder. "I'm putting you in the e section."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At grandma's house I couldn't stop thinking about Onew. Was he okay? Did he get released from the station? Was Shinee with him? It's been 2 hours...

 

Aish, the guilt was eating me up. Maybe I should-

 

Just then my phone rang.

 

"What do you want?" I answered.

 

"Is this how you greet your loving father?"

 

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry daddy, what do you want?"

 

"The police station called me. Apparently your roommate is stuck there for some absurd reason. I'm in a meeting right now, so could please go release him for me?"

 

"But daddy..."

 

"Well, if you WANT to spend the night at grandma's house, you don't have-"

 

 "Where is the police station?" I interrupted.

 

***Onew's POV***

"Do you like to bake?" muttered the police officer, writing something down.

 

"What?"

 

"You're carrying a bag of flour."

 

"Oh no. It's my baby." I glanced down at Shinee, who was fast asleep.

 

The police officer dropped his pen, and looked up. "Your...baby?"

 

"Yes, it's for my parenting class." I trailed off.

 

"Teenagers." he grumbled checking his watch. "Son, looks like you'll be sleeping here tonight."

 

I twitched. Why me? I sadly rested my head on the cold, sticky table and closed my eyes. I wonder what Eunjin was doing now? Probably getting tutored by that bastard, L.Joe.

 

BANG! BANG! BANG!

 

Startled, I fell off my chair. Ugh! I rubbed my . Shinee started crying. That loud noise must have woken her up.

 

Aish, all my hard. I crawled over to her and rocked her back and forth.

 

"You punk! What do you think you’re doing?" yelled the police officer at the person who was banging on the door.

 

"Ahjusshi, I'm here to pick up a student from Kangshin academy, on behalf of the headmaster."

 

The moment I heard that voice, happiness erupted from within me.

 

"Eunjin!" I yelled excitedly. I started jumping up and down, waving my arms.

 

He laughed and ran towards me. "Are you okay?"

 

I smiled back, "I'm fine, don't worry about me-"

 

Apparently Eunjin hadn't heard me, because he was too busy hugging Shinee. "Omo, I missed you so much." he said.

 

I folded my arms and cleared my throat.

 

Eunjin's looked up, as if he was seeing me for the first time. "Oh Hyung, are you also okay?"

 

My eyes softened and I wrapped an arm around his shoulder, guiding him towards the door. "It’s a long story."

 

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

"Y-yah Hyung, are you saying that I look like a girl?" I tried to make myself look offended.

 

Onew winced, avoiding eye contact. "Not really, you’re just a bit...feminine?"

 

"What about me is feminine?" I've never been called feminine before. Never.

 

Onew abruptly stopped walking, reached out and touched my face. I flinched.

 

"Your cheeks are so rosy, your nose is like a button," chuckled Onew. "But your lips..." His hand started tracing my lips.

 

I held my breath and didn't move an inch.

 

"Isn't it getting hot in here?" bellowed my dad.

 

Onew and I quickly jumped apart. Our faces were equally red.

 

"W-what are you doing here? I thought you were in a meeting." I stuttered, glancing at my dad.

 

He glared at me. "I lied- I was actually clubbing. And now I'm going to take you gentlemen back to your dorm. Is that a problem?"

 

"No sir." mumbled Onew, staring at his shoes.

 

My dad smirked, "Perfect."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once inside the dorm house, I headed towards L.Joe's room. Ugh, I seriously wasn't in the mood to do any work-especially chemistry.

 

"Where are you going?" grumbled Onew.

 

"L.Joe's room." I called out behind me, and kept walking.

 

Suddenly Onew grabbed my hand, yanking me towards him.

 

I smashed into Onew’s chest. My eyes widened. "W-what are you doing?"

 

"I'm the one who's going to tutor you, not L.Joe." He mumbled.

 

I opened my mouth, ready to disagree. But Onew started dragging me towards our room.

 

"Y-yah!" My heart broke into a run.

 

Onew stopped walking and turned around, facing me. "Do you want HIM to tutor you?"

 

"N-no, but-"

 

Onew smirked. "Then it's settled." Onew turned around and kept dragging me.

 

W-what the hell is going on? W-what happened to Onew?


 

Annyeonghaseyo ^.^

GYAH~ I am in such a good mood that i had to update!!

Okay-Last week I mentioned that I had a huge chem exam-welll the results are finally out-and I got higher than I thought *throws confetti in the air*

image

^^^My reaction--LOLZ I had to resart the computer twice to make sure i wasnt crazy!

But THANX for all the supprt everyone!!

Comments are loved!!