Talk About The Devil

Master of Disguise

“YOU DID WHAT?”

 

“Taemin, I can explain-”

 

“What’s there to explain? You killed it!” Taemin’s shockingly loud voice caused a couple of people in the cafeteria to stop eating their breakfast and openly stare at us.

 

Key winced. “Killed is such a strong term.”

 

 “I agree. It looks more like he fried it.” Snickered Jjong, scooping a spoonful of fruit-loops into his mouth.

 

I groaned, not this again! Are they going to keep bickering about this all day?

 

I ignored their little “lover’s quarrel” and concentrated on a more serious matter, like devouring my heavenly egg sandwich.

 

Key’s jaw tightened. “Remember the cookies I made at the sleepover? Well I didn’t have any flour so I…”

 

“I’m going to be sick” moaned Taemin clutching his stomach.

 

“Aish!” Key angrily bit down on his sandwich. “It’s not like you even cared about it! You made me do all the work!”

 

“Ehh? That’s because you enjoyed it. Besides, a baby can’t take care of another baby.” Taemin’s eyes widened innocently as he took a sip from his banana milk.

 

Key’s jaw tightened. “Okay then ‘baby’ why don’t you go tell Ms. Jinlee what happened.”

 

Taemin’s jaw dropped open, causing some milk to dribble down the side of his mouth. “Why me? You killed it!”

 

“WHAT?” yelled Key, slamming his sandwich on the table.

 

I looked over at Onew and rolled my eyes. Aish here we go again.

 

************************

 

“I am extremely disappointed in you guys.”

 

Ms. Jinlee let out a frustrated sigh. “Out of seventeen couples only three managed to keep their sack of flour in decent shape.”

 

One of the guys groaned. “Come on Ssem, at least we tried.”

 

Ms. Jinlee pursed her lips and folded her arms over her chest. “Really Wooyoung? Then can you explain to me why you and Taecyeon were playing catch with your baby?”

 

Wooyoung ducked his head. “It’s not like I’ll be taking care of kids in the future, my wife will.”

 

Ms. Jinlee scoffed and faced the class. “Who here agrees with Wooyoung?”

 

Slowly, one by one, all the guys in the class had their hands up. Everyone but me.

 

Ms. Jinlee snickered. “Okay can anyone tell me what the most important thing in a relationship is?-and no Chansung it isn’t .”

 

Chansung pouted and folded his arms.

 

“Loyalty?” answered Nickhun hesitantly.

 

Ms. Jinlee brightened. “Yes, loyalty is important, but I’m looking for something else.”

 

No one answered.

 

“What about you Eunjin? You were the only one who didn’t raise their hand.”

 

“It’s wrong to stereotype wives as women who’ll do anything that their husbands say.”

 

“Why not? That’s why we marry them.” Scoffed Taecyeon.

 

The class snickered in agreement.

 

I turned around in my seat and glared at him. “That’s if you get married Taecyeon. Good looks and money might help you now, but when your thirty and poor who would stand beside you?”

 

“Yah Eunjin-ah, are you jealous that you don’t have my good looks?” mocked Taecyeon leaning backwards in his seat.

 

“My .” I scoffed staring at him in disbelief. Is this guy really that shallow?

 

Junsu rolled his eyes. “We all know you have a nice Eunjin-but I believe Taecyeon was talking about his face.”

 

The class erupted in laughter and my face started to warm up.

 

Ms. Jinlee sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. “You guys will never fall in love until you properly respect women.”

 

Ms. Jinlee glanced at the clock that was placed at the front of the room. “I’ll let you guys out twenty minutes early. No questions right? Class dismissed.”

 

***********

 

“That was…interesting.” Minho commented as we walked out of class and into the heavily crowded hallway.

 

I absentmindedly nodded my head. I wonder what’s for lunch.

 

“Very.” Purred Jjong smiling wickedly.

 

I staggered backwards when someone accidently shoved me out of the way.

 

Onew’s hand shot out to steady me.

 

“You okay?” he asked with a worried expression.

 

I gave him a grateful smile. “Yup no broken bones.”

 

Jjong wore an amused smile as he looked back and forth between Onew and I.

 

Taemin shot him a confused look. “What did you find interesting?”

 

 I shrugged and kept walking. Maybe they have sushi? Or rice cakes?

 

Out of nowhere Jjong swung his arm around my shoulder. “So Eunjin…”

 

“Hmm?” I casually shrugged his arm off. I hope it’s not red bean paste! That stuff simply taste awful.

 

Jjong dramatically placed his hand over his heart. “You know you can talk to me right? I’m an understanding person”

 

“Sure you are.” I replied nonchalantly. “Hey do you guys know what’s for lunch?”

 

“I smell chicken, mmmm~” murmured Onew smiling brightly.

 

My heart fluttered happily Kyaaa ♥

 

“Let’s hurry ‘kay?” I grabbed Onew’s wrist, and together we skipped towards the cafeteria.

 

“I KNOW YOUR SECRET!” bellowed Jjong from all the way down the hall, his voice was projecting over the hallway noise.

 

I stopped dead in my tracks, causing Onew to crash into me.

 

“Yah! Why did you suddenly stop?” Onew winced, rubbing his head.

 

I stiffened and clenched my hands into fists.

 

I slowly turned around, ignoring the dumbfounded stares that people were giving me.

 

My eyes searched through the crowd, looking for Jjong. I finally found him, smirking deviously as he leaned against the wall. He doesn’t even need a tail and two horns to look like a devil-he already does.

 

Dread filled me. He couldn’t possibly know the truth…right?

 

 “Yah Eunjin what’s wrong? You’re really pale.” murmured Onew poking my cheeks.

 

“If you want to keep that finger of yours you’d better stop poking me.” I replied in an emotionless voice, keeping my eyes on Jjong.

 

Onew raised his eyebrows and smirked. “I’d like to see you try and bite me.” Thankfully he stopped poking me.

 

I peeled my eyes off Jjong and glared at Onew. “Aish! You’re so annoying.”

 

Onew chuckled and leaned closer in. “And you’re so cute.”

 

My face started to warm up and for some reason I couldn’t make eye contact with Onew, so my eyes wondered elsewhere around the hallway.

 

And of course my eye immediately landed on the devil, who was now wiggling his eyebrows at me.

 

“Aish!” I exploded, stamping my foot on the floor.

 

Not being able to withstand so many emotions consuming me, I fled the scene.

 

***Onew’s POV***

 

“WHAT?”

 

My voice echoed throughout Minho’s room.

 

“You heard me.” Snapped Jjong, sitting cross-legged on the floor.

 

“T-that’s impossible.” I shook my head in denial. I folded my arms over my chest and slumped against the wall.

 

“Why? It’s the only possible reason to why he was acting like that in class.” Replied Jjong in an irritated voice.

 

“Nope, no way! There’s gotta be a logical explanation for this.”

 

“I think Jjong’s guess is pretty logical,” mumbled Minho, briefly lifting his head off the pillow and then letting it sink back down.

 

“It actually explains a lot of things.” Murmured Key as he applied a thick layer of cream on his face.

 

“Ommo, we gotta do something!” exclaimed Taemin hugging his knees to his chest.

 

“We don’t we just ask Eunjin if it’s true?” I suggested half-heartedly.

 

“No, no.” Jjong waved his hands dismissively.

 

“So what do you want to do?” I grumbled, folding my arms.

 

WE are going to help Eunjin by solve his problem.”

 

“How?” snickered Key, as he slowly placed a cucumber of his eye.

 

Jjong motioned for us to come closer.

 

All of us, except for Key who had cucumbers on his eyes, inched closer.

 

Jjong smiled triumphantly.

 

“By getting him a girlfriend.”

 


 

 

 

 

LOL! I can Just imaging Jjong making that offer-Let's just hope he isnt too seriously about this :D

queenbee181818 Oh my lord- I know EXACTLY how you feel! He's face is so beautiful it just...breaks my heart-and everything else that's around me. Our fan screams arent always pretty >_< I almost died from NOT writing a CUTE fluffy scene on the bed...*sobs* my imagination....

sachiko0816 ahaha! Thatnx for catching that! oh my...you did that to your friend??? BWAHAHA! That must have been awesome~

SapphireBlue4ever *blushes* THANK YOU SO MUCH!! that srsly made me grin from ear to ear.

Onetimething  Lool yes, my little Eunji is very physical O.O a fight would have been VERY normal for her!