A Little Bit of Sunshine

Master of Disguise

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

“So what did you think of my amazing speech?”

 

“You only said two words dad.”

 

“Eunji, remember it's quality, not quantity. Except when it comes to women, then it’s definitely quantity.” He quickly looked back and forth making sure that no one had overheard him.

 

I rolled my eyes. Men are all the same. “If mom was here, what would she say?"

 

He winced, “Very, very, very deep down inside, she knew I only loved her.”

 

I snickered. “It’s a good thing she’s in heaven now. Otherwise you would have driven her crazy!”

 

The teasing look in Dad’s eyes faded and he cleared his throat. “Anyways, I heard you were trying to win some girl over.”

 

“Yeah-Hyo-rin from Etude academy.”  I replied, confused by the sudden change in topic.

 

“As your father, I shall give you this one piece of dating advice. Be cautious when dealing with women. They know more than they let on.”

 

I rolled my eyes. “Gee-thanks dad. I’m sure I’ll be a great boyfriend.”

 

“Of course you will be. You’re my daughter.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Due to my beautiful and very “useful” conversation with my dad, I had in fact, missed all of chemistry. Not that I was upset about it.

 

Next course, which believe me, I was surprised that they even offered at an all-guys school, was Parenting. I was even more surprised when everyone I knew was in it.

 

I quickly took the only empty seat-which was beside Onew.

 

"Onew-issi what's going on? Why the heck is everyone taking this course?"

 

Onew rolled his eyes, "The reason why I'm taking this course is because my mom wants me to become a great dad." Awww that's so cute-highly unlikely-but cute.

 

"But the reason why everyone else is taking this course is because of Ms. Jinlee." he added shaking his head

 

"What's so special about her?"

 

"You'll see," he chuckled.

 

The moment Ms. Jinlee walked in, guys started hollering and whistling. I don't get it, she looks pretty normal. Tall, short hair and a slim built.

 

Ms. Jinlee laughed, "Morning class. I'm glad you're all taking this course. We’re going to have an excellent year, aren’t we?"

 

The class absently nodded their heads. Oh no! She has brainwashed them!

 

I quietly tapped Jjong on the shoulder. He turned around, giving me a questioning look.

 

"Jjong, what's so special about Ms. Jinlee?" I whispered.

 

His eyes widened and he grabbed the front of my shirt, yanking me towards him.

 

"Are you not a man?" he growled.

 

The whole class stopped and started. Aish-why is he being so dramatic?

 

Jjong shook his head. “I can’t believe I’m competing against a person like you. How disgraceful.”

 

“I can’t believe in competing against him either,” grumbled Key.

 

“Jonghyun are you okay? Are you ill?” asked Ms. Jinlee, looking very concerned.

 

“Yes. Because when I saw you, my heart felt like it would burst out of my chest.”

 

Ms. Jinlees giggled and shook her head. “You’re adorable.”

 

Jjong smiled impeccably, "I try my best to please everyone."

 

I rolled my eyes. Once Jjong was fully seated, he turned around and mouthed, I'll tell you at lunch.

 

"Our first unit will be about “working with your spouse”. The person sitting next to you will be your “spouse” for the rest of the year. So decide amongst yourselves which person gets which role."

 

I looked over at Onew, “Rock, paper scissors?”

 

He smirked.

We both raised our hands, "Rock. Paper. Scissors" we yelled simultaneously.

 

I choose Rock, and Onew choose Paper.

 

"Yes! I won!" I yelled, jumping up and down.

 

"You get to choose," pouted Onew, folding his arms.

 

“I wanna be the mom-I mean dad.” Phew, that was close.

 

Onew grumbled, “I knew you’d choose that.”

 

"YES! I'm the dad." Yelled Jjong punching the air in victory

 

Minho shrugged, "Guess I'm the mom."

 

Key folded his arms, “Taemin, you can’t be the son. You have to be a parent!”

 

"Aish-no fair!" grumbled Taemin.

 

The rest of the class went be really fast, and before I knew it was finally time for PE. I excitedly threw open the locker room, and noticed a very peculiar issue that I had idiotically forgotten about.

 

Inside the locker room there were about 20 shirtless guys, and 10 others who were about to become pantless. I whimpered. L.Joe-who happened to see me-grabbed my hand and dragged me inside.

 

No, no, noo- My innocent eyes weren’t made to watch !

***Onew's POV***

 

While everyone was changing, I noticed L.Joe dragging Eunjin inside the locker room.

 

"No, no, no!" yelled Eunjin.

 

"Hey everyone, Eunjin's a little shy! Why don't we help him change for class?" yelled Jay, who was also witnessing this scene.

 

Eunjin who looked horrified, furiously shook his head.

 

All the guys circled around him, smirking deviously.

 

"Don't worry, this won't hurt."

 

Then they were all on him. They practically dog piled on the poor guy. I winced, that's gotta hurt.

 

As the guys kicked, and grabbed one another, a small figure crawled out of that huge pile. Eunjin?

 

Eunjin ran towards me with wide eyes, "Where are the washroom stalls?" he whispered desperately.

 

I pointed towards the back corner of the room. Eunjin quickly ran to the stall. About 2 minutes later, Eunjin ran back out, wearing his winter PE uniform.

 

"Dude, it's exactly 45o Celsius and your wearing long sleeve?" was this guy's crazy?

 

Eunjin grabbed my hand and yanked me towards the field, "Let’s go!"

~~~Eunji's POV~~~

 

Outside on the field, coach made us line up in one straight line.

 

"Park, Lee, and Jay," he yelled loudly, "can you guys explain to me, why you were dog piled on top of each other?"

 

The guys who jumped me, all started fidgeting "Sir, we were..."

 

"Doing something stupid," interrupted coach, "IN MY CLASS!"

 

“And Kim Eunjin, care to explain why you’re not wearing your proper uniform?”

 

“I’m allergic to the sun, sir.” Seriously? Allergic to the sun? Is that I can come up with?

 

“Allergic to the sun? Do I look like an idiot to you?” he hissed.

 

“No sir.” I squeaked out.

 

Coach sighed. "Fine then, since Mr. Kim here wants to stay hot, I’ll make him hot. Everyone listen up. I want you to run 80- no wait-make that 100 laps around the entire school, do I make myself clear?"

 

The guys groaned. "Yes"

 

Coach raised his eyebrows, "Don't make me make it 200 laps. I said “do I make myself clear?”

 

"Yes sir!" yelled the guys, all of them glaring at me.

 

"Then get started!"  He yelled. “And if you want to take your anger out on Eujin- do it after my class.”

 

As we all started running, one guy loudly whispered "That idiot is so going to pay."

 

I gulped, this CAN'T be good.

 


Hey Eveyone! How was your week? It's wednesday~ Two more days till the weekend! I had a little break so I decided to update! See how thoughful I am? JOKES ^_^ Completely off topic....but did anyone see SHINee's Dazzling girl? Did anyone see how beautiful Onew looked?? ♥