Embarrassed

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

[A/N]: Anyeong here is a new chappie for you! Thank you 30+ subscribers! :') 

.: Your POV :.

''Don't leave oppa! Stay here with us!''

''Kris oppa! I'm a new fan of yours, please wink at me now!''

''Baekhyun and Chen oppa! Please sing for us''

Their voices are too loud, that it can be heard everywhere. *What is so special about them?* you wondered and pouted. The bell started ringing.

*Attention Students from SM INSTITUTE EDUCATION HIGH, The teachers are requested to please be at your respective classrooms*. --The announcer spoke and everyone panicked going to their classrooms.

''Uhmm, where should I go?'' you whispered alone while walking along the corridors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtb7jJiHGoY (Nana's theme - city hunter instrumental ost)

As you walked in the corridors, everyone was staring at you. You have a great posture just like a princess with a long brown hair. You heard some students says:

''Where did she come from?''

''Is she a student? I wonder what her parents business is.''

''She looks from a famous family, She is so elegant''. 

''She looks like a princess ''

You suddenly froze when you heard the word 'princess'. You run away from the students.

After finding your classroom, ''Oh here'' you spotted *Senior class A-1* you smiled and came in. You sat at the middle part.

*Perfect place* you thought. Your classmates are staring at you the whole time. *This is not good, Minhee* you thought. They were really noisy. The teacher come in the room ''Good Morning sir!'' everyone stood up and greeted the male teacher.

''You can all sit '' he offered. ''So, do we have some new students?'' he looked around. ''Her!'' they are pointing at you and suddenly, your cheeks blushed from being shy. ''Hello new student, please come infront to introduce yourself'' the teacher smiled.

You stood up awkwardly and went infront, you were sweating. You cleared your throat ''U-Umm...'' you started to tremble as you faced your classmates.

*Do it for your ummas and appas* you gulped and started talking,  ''Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Minhee, nice to meet you everyone.'' you bowed.

Luhan was searching his own classroom while looking at the windows, he saw you infront the class. He watched.

''Welcome Park Minhee, what was your old school you attended?'' the teacher asked.

''I was from 'TS high'" you answered. ''From TS HIGH?!'' a guy blurted.

''So cheap,girl!'' Everyone laughed.

''I heard the students there does not have even a single coin for them to eat on lunch'' one girl explained.

''How come you will studying here?'' a guy asked. ''Her parents are obviously crazy for letting her attend at TS HIGH''. They whispered and teamed up. You're tearing up but your fighting with your tears.

*I'm embarrassed, Minhee don't believe on them.. You were like that before, it's fine Minhee dont cry* you hold up your tears.

Suddenly, the door opened furiously by Luhan, you were shocked. His face was not pleasing at all, he looks mad. He is staring at you, and suddenly stared on the bully students.

''Goodmorning sir (teacher), I wanna ask the directions going ''Senior B-2'' he said. ''Just at the right side sir.'' the teacher said.

''Thank you'' he said and left.

*What? calling ''sir'' on that guy?! That's ridiculous, and I thought he was sorry on how my classmates treated me.*

 

.: Lu Han's POV :.

I heard everything, how her classmates treated her. She seems to be intelligent since she is in ''A-1'' section. There is something with her. He took his phone and watched a stolen picture from the last time. I went inside the ''B-2'' class, I saw Xiumin and Suho there. Oh, they are my classmates. Some horrible girls staring me as if they were staring on my soul.

''Sir Luhan, welcome to this class, it's nice to meet you'' the teacher said.

*Plastic people * Luhan thought.

Yes I admit, I really pity her.. I wan't to give her my sympathy. What is with me? 'sympathy' was never on your vocabulary.

 

.: Your POV :.

The class started and yes, everything is different from my old school. I miss TS HIGH, but gotta admit this school is really great in teaching. I can cope up easily with no problems at all, specially when my 'mean' classmates are quiet while the teacher is discussing. After a hour, the class is dismissed for lunch, let me tour myself around this huge school!

 

(end of your pov)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nKqdyxeGQE (Love Rain - I Like the Rain various artists ost)

You went around the campus, you visited the library room which is six times bigger than the TS HIGH library!

*Finally, a place where I can relax* you smiled at the library room. You were quite impressed with the books which it looks like new. You read a book for 10 minutes.

After reading you headed at the canteen.

 

You were totally amazed. You went at the food counter and they gave you some korean food in 'Gourmet Edition'

''Thank you'' you bowed and headed on a table. You were alone eating and suddenly a guy sat infront of you. ''Anyeong!'' he stared on your jacket, on the gold platted with your name ''Park Minhee'' he said.

''Yah!'' you shrugged.

*It's the strange guy*.You looked at his gold platted name too.

'' Luhan?'' you pronounced.

He smirked. ''Yeah Luhan'' 

 

''What do you need from me?'' you asked in a serious way. ''Nothing, I noticed that you're alone at your table.'' he said.

''Oh! Luhan oppa! What is he doing with that girl?'' one girl hissed as she fixed her hair.

''Nothing, she just called me to come and---'' he was distucted by you

''What? you were the one'' you pointed straight at his face.

''Anyeong.......Minhee'' Luhan said. You just stared at him while leaving. And the girl looked at you strangely, you already knew what on her mind. ''No sunbae, it's not what your thinking'' you made a 'no' gesture. ''I know!'' she said confidently. ''He will never have interest on you'' she added.

''Yes, sunbae. And I do not care'' you answered and left. As you went back on your classroom, there are so many students chattering and they were on their own locker. You were finding your own locker.

''Time to fix my locker...Number.. 217.. Yes found it!'' you were happy and excited the same time

You took your keys to open your own locker. You tried to open it but it's not opening. ''Aish! Open please'' you forced to be opened.

''Uhm, excuse me but what are you doing with my locker?'' a guy from your back scared you. ''Omona!" you are shocked as you key fell. You blinked at him lots of times.

 

''I think you are opening my own locker, or I think you're mistaken'' he said it cooly. You looked at his name on his jacket *Oh Sehun?*

''I'm sorry I thought my locker was number 217, I was mistaken, I'm sorry'' you moved on the real ''217''

''It's fine'' he said.

*Minhee! You're dumb* you hit you head lightly.

''Don't blame yourself'' Sehun said left.

 

 

[A/N]: I'm really tired today and I manage to do more chapters. there are wrong grammar please bare with me, im gonna edit it :)) Lu Han and Se Hun met you.. What brings you to? NEW EXCITING CHAPTERS ARE COMING. MR. TAEHUN KIM AND EXO related? What does that mean?

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, PLEASE COMMENT <3

WAAAHHH! TO BAD! EXOVEREADER WILL BE IN HIATUS MODE FOR 4-5 DAYS FOR A VACATION. I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU ! I PROMISE! PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE JEABAL :((