Into Your World

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

"Sehun....................I'm on airport leaving South Korea for years....I'm heading to Singapore for business...I dont want to see Minhee crying infront of me.....That's why I didn't let you all know..My heart cant take it." 

Sehun's eyes widened with terror, he hissed from dissapointment and went distant from people to call him. "Luhan-hyung! What are you doing to her? She will never live in peace without you!" sehun said through his phone.

Luhan can hear what Sehun is telling "I know you can hear this hyung, Minhee's heart is shattered on pieces because her parents who took care of her is also leaving! Even us! She feels alone hyung... We are all crying here...And the most hurtful thing to see...is...seeing the one I love crying!" sehun said. 

Luhan's tears keep falling from his eyes. Many girls are staring at him at the airport "Awww, his is so cute.." "I wanna hug him and comfort him.." they are all squealing, and ofcourse he ignored it.

He can't reply anything *She dosent love me anymore...I hurted her so much...From that time, she never talked to me...Sehun deserves to be with her...Unlike me, the bastard fool who hurt her with so unreal words...That's what I feel, I don't deserve her..I'm a bastard...I hope she can live happily with someone who can treat her better* Luhan gritted his teeth from anger for himself. He couldn't forgive himself...For what he did to you.

*It's better to keep distance to her....Because as I know, she is disgusted whenever she sees me..* he thought. His heart is breaking the most, he accepted his parents plan for him to go in Singapore and work as a president of the branch(without his parents forcing). He 'end call' his conversation with Sehun "Hyung...Are you still there??...Aish" sehun locked his phone.

Sehun dosent know how to say it to her and to the other Boys. He said it secretly to Suho and he can't believe "What? No!!" suho was shocked. The boys looked at him, Suho just whispered to others for you to not know, they looked sad and shocked about Luhan's plan. They all looked at you "Hm...What?" you asked innocently. They looked with each other with their looks *This will not be good*.

Suho looked at Sehun "Sehun......You are the only one who can comfort her....Please talk to her..." Suho begged at Sehun. Sehun slowly nodded. *I hope I can help them...* he thought.

"We are leaving now....." your parents eyes are so teary. "We will visit you if we have time" appa said. "Promise me, you will never forget me" you touched their face softly while crying. They nodded. "We wanted to stay with you forever...You will be in our hearts..." umma said. "Please take care of yourself and call us if you need help.." appa said. "We wanted to adopt you but you are the princess.." umma added. You laughed while crying "I will never forget you" you said with your teary voice.

Jimin approached you. "I'm leaving with your parents now.." she hugged you. "Please visit my fansite about my life.. www.jiminisafangirl.com and be update with me specially with our oppas, I will always call you arasso? Anyeong.." she said. You smiled "Yes I will...." you wiped her tears. The bodyguards drive them into the limousine, you waved so hard "Please take care!!" you said while crying so hard. Your dad patted your back "It's fine..princess...It's fine.." he comforted you. You cant stop crying from sadness, it feels like you will never get used to be without them.

EXO is still staying there talking with Sehun. Lay called your name softly "I have your picture painting on my art museum, I did it perfectly..I hope you can see it someday...I just....post it out today..." he said. You couldn't help but smile and you hug him "Thank you oppa...You are the best" you said. They surrounded you "We will miss you so much" they all said.

Sehun called you. "Yes...oppa?" you asked. Sehun feels your pain "Let's talk for awhile?" he asked while smiling.

"Why not oppa..." you smiled and sitted at the bench. You are looking at the beautiful scenery with Sehun "Look...The sun is already setting" sehun said. You looked down "I know...And still, That pabo is not yet even talking to me.......Do you know how much I miss him?" your tears fell once again. "Stop crying princess...You cried the whole day..." sehun said. "I havent see the man I love...The man I want to spend my life with...The man who can make my life complete...I regret the things I made..." you looked down.

Sehun's heart is breaking but he accepted it. "I hope for the best...for you.." he said. You looked at him. "He is hurting the lady I love..." he said. Your heart softened "Oppa...There is someone for you.. You are fated to somebody..." you explained. 

Sehun shyly smiled. "Yeah...I will wait..forever.." he looked up the sky. You looked up too. "Do you know why you are happy right now? Why you will spend your life seeing your Taehun-appa by your side?" sehun asked. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2npEI_x9A (Hurt - Ali)

You listened. "This is all happening because of the man you love, the man you are fated for." Sehun said. Your eyes widened. "........W-why...?" you asked confusely.

*It's time to let you go...Minhee..* Sehun looked at you. 

"Erase your hate to Luhan..." he said. You looked down. "He hurted me...But...no matter I push him away and try to hate him so much...The more I love him" you said. 

"Luhan....... Is the reason, why your dad is now free. He did his best to find evidence, he love you so much that he can hurt himself so much for you to live happy" Sehun explained directly into your eyes.

Your tears fell, and smile without knowing. "H-how....?" you asked. "When Luhan revealed at school that he loves you infront of students...There, he is gonna dumped Minjung...Luhan was forced to be with Minjung for you" he said.

You couldn't believe, he is the reason why your dad is now free, your hapiness. You stood up "I need to see him!" you said. "I did a mistake, I said hurtful things to him...." you said. "I think you can't see him anymore...it will take years" Sehun said.

You looked at him quickly. "W-wae.....oppa? What is the reason?" you begged him to say. "He left. In this. Country...Far from here" he sadly said.

You are dismayed at the moment, your world is turning upside down. The boys are looking at you "It's very hard to leave her like that, my heart cant take it" Baekhyun said. The boys agreed.

You fell at the ground and cried hard. "Princess!" sehun helped you. "Why he left me??" you shouted while crying. The boys didn't hesitate and runed towards you. "Princess, are you okay?!?!" kris asked. Your cried all over, you felt that your heart is crashed into pieces. 

"He.is.not.here.anymore!!" you said. "We can call him and say to be back! Minhee..." d.o comforted you. 

After some minutes, you calm down abit. "It's all my fault...I hurted him too.." you said. "But, Luhan didn't left because you said harsh things, he wanted you to be happy...without him." xiu min said.

You looked away. "He did all of this....I need to thank and forgive him.." you blurted and wiped your tears. "You will meet him again....Soon...." Chen patted your back.

Sehun offered some water, your dad noticed and approach you. "I'm fine dad" you bitterly smiled and tried to be okay.

Taehun appa noticed how EXO comforts you, it's overwhelming..He secretly smiled, specially at Sehun.... "I'll bring her inside the living room and get calm for abit" your dad held a hand and you took it. "The princess needs to rest..." kris said while helping.

"We are also leaving..." suho said and the boys looked at him. He made a gesture of 'let's talk' move. You turned back, "Oppas....please take care....I love you all..." you said. Your beautiful face makes EXO to melt their hearts, Chanyeol cupped your face "You, must take care...your Luhan oppa is coming back...don't worry" he comforted. You look down "It's fine...." you sighed.

The boys where going on their way home, you waved and bitterly smiled. *I have no companions anymore...It hurts so much* you thought.

---

While the car is heading down. "Please stop the limousine" suho demanded at the driver, he stopped. "Hyung, what are you planning?" sehun asked confusely.

"As I said, we cant leave her like that. We will wait for a miracle of fate " suho said. The boys was confused on what their leader said. 

"If fate is real, he will appear." suho said. Their faces seemed to be believing. "If not, they are not for one another" suho added. Sehun looked away.

"Hyung, his phone is already closed, probably his on airplane already" sehun said. 

"What if....we are all blinded." kris blurted. He looked to his brothers "What if, Sehun is for the princess and not Luhan...." kris said. The boys were shocked at the moment, everyone knows Sehun's undying love for Minhee.

"First who comes, is for our Minhee...?" suho asked. "We are already far from the castle..." Tao looked back. Sehun's mind and heart is confused, when the boys are talking, he quickly opened the door of the limousine and run.

"Sehun!!" chanyeol shouted. The boys are confused. *First who comes, is fated for her* sehun keep on running. They are already far from Minhee's home.

---

Your Taehun appa fixed green tea for you. "This tea is from the mountains of China, it's priceless" he said. You smiled and sipped on it "Thank you, dad.." you replied. He stared at you "You must be really sad, princess" he said. You quickly shrugged "No, appa...I'm fine" you bitterly grinned. "I'm so sorry for that, my daughter" he said and looked down. "What are you talking about dad..it's nothing.." you smiled. "Are you in pain because someone didn't appeared to you today?" he asked.

Your teaspoon fell after hearing that. *Yes, appa....It's him...The one I expected to see with joy* you just stared on him with teary eyes. He patted your head in order to comfort you "All things happen for a reason, princess..Where is he right now" he asked. You looked down, "He is already far away from here...probably.." you explained. "When is he coming back?" he asked. A shining tear fell into your eye, a tear with full of lust for love and sadness. "We can never meet again...He can find a new girl or something there" you said with anger and sadness.

"If that person loves you, that will never happen..My daughter...You are already grown up woman, you can find someone for you" he said. You smiled and didn't give up "There is a time for us.." you said.

"Do you know why your name comes from foreign name?" he asked. "Maria Min Elizabeth?" you asked. "Your mom loves British culture and I remembered, we fought for your name...But because of love, I accepted Maria Min Elizabeth as your name..Your mom loves you so much" he explained.

You smiled. "I know she loves me...." you said. "She is beautiful like you" he replied and laughed. You laughed *I wish she is here right now* you thought.

You talked with your dad about your life since childhood, he was happy hearing that you are healthy and safe. Someone called your dad. "Excuse me my daughter, someone is calling me..It's an important call from the president of Korea, you can wander around this place" he said. "Take your time dad" you smiled. 

You went outside the villa/castle and stayed at the garden. You can see the sight of Busan with lights all over. It's peaceful and quiet in your place. It's already night with many stars at the sky, you looked up *I wish you were here* a tear fell while the air keeps on passing by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bewParlnTQ (Into Your World - EXO)play this while reading!The last song for this fanfic

You sitted at the grass alone. Looking the beautiful night scenery *What will happen  tomorrow....weeks...months...years..without you?* you thought. "Goodbye, Mr. Luhan. It's time to let go of you..." you said while your voice is breaking from heartbreak.

You stayed outside for a miracle. You thought of EXO happy memories, you couldn't believe it's the end of all..

You suddenly heard luggage scratching with the ground. You stood up and looked everywhere, but it was nothing. You can hear the sound going louder. You froze.

You saw a miracle, a miracle standing infront of you. Someone you will love forever, someone who is destined for you. Luhan, the pabo guy, the bastard one, the one for you, the one you waited unexpectedly is standing infront of you.

He release the luggage and fell slowly. His eyes brightened. *The lady I will love forever, she is the one. I will never let go of you* he thought and widely smiled.

He runed. Your eyes were so teary, tears of joy.

He runed like he was an angel. He is infront of you, he cupped your face. "I will never lose you again, I love you" Luhan said and kissed you softly. It is your first kiss.

Your eyes widened of shock, your heart is beating out loud...It's the best feeling. You couldn't believe that he is infront of you. Butterflies are flying into your tummy, frozing and blushing is all what you are feeling right now, the fool guy you loved always.

Sehun was out of breathe from running and shockingly, he saw his bestfriend hugging the woman he loves, for him, it's over. Words flashbacks on his mind 'first who comes, is for her' *Hyung.....is really for her...* he thought. Sehun is just watching the two of you, smiling.

Luhan cupped your face again. "I'm sorry princess, I did all of that....for you.." he said. Those words lingered through your ears. "I'm sorry too...Saranghae." you hugged him so tight.

Luhan smiled "I'll be yours, and you will be mine forever" he said. His words stamped into your heart, it's the words you wanted to hear from him. 

"I'll be your prince" he added. You looked at him with hapiness "Really?" you laughed. He quickly nodded "Your very own, knight in shining armor" he pinched your nose. "Yah!" you hit him softly. "You dont know how I'm happy right now.." you said.

You saw Sehun "Sehun oppa!" you were shocked, because you thought that he already left. "I didn't know that you are still here?" you asked while smiling. "We couldn't leave you without seeing Luhan" sehun smiled. Luhan smiled "Thank you so much bestfriend" he said with a manly voice and approached Sehun to hug him.

"You did a great thing, Luhan..." sehun patted his back.

You can see from afar the 10 boys on their one line approaching here. You smiled more "Oppas! They are here!" you pointed at them. 

They are really flower boys from heaven, they looked like angels sent from heaven. Your dad is watching you at the castle, smiling. 

"Princess!!!" they all shouted.

 

~Your POV~ (years passed)

I'm so happy for my new life, not because of being the Princess, it's because of the people around me. The love they gave is priceless...No one could ever destroy our friendship. EXO, 12 boys who are not into friendships before, they are all players and troublemakers from the past. But when they met me, everything changes..They all said to me that.

Even though they are not near me right now, I can still feel their love for me. They always call me, sent messages everyday :)

I already forgived Minjung and Eunjung for a long long time.

Same as for my bestfriend, Jimin. She always updates her fansite about her spazzing EXO until now, and too bad I'm not there with her...She might be alone eating, and walking through corridors at college. I hope she gets a friend.

For my parents who are hard-working, they said that my dad gave them share for them to built supermarket business, they miss me (they said). I miss them too...so much..

And how about the years passed?

I heard Tao dongsaeng is a star in Martial arts, they said. He is the next Jackie Chan. I watched several movies of him! He is still the maknae because of his cute personality, but when I saw pictures on his weibo..Omg, he grown alot! He is amazing!

Chen's restaurant is a mega big hit right now in Gangnam, his dishes are now introduced at the world cuisine, his pretty famous with his troll personality. He is currently married a chef too and he has a daughter! I would love to visit his family and his restaurant too because it's daebak! He is sometimes performing on his own restaurant.

Kris is one of the best actor Hallyu Wave right now, his is known to be the Prince of Drama in South Korea, he received many love from foreign countries right now. And he has 'World Tour' soon, he invited me to come. He is currently dating a model star.

Xiu Min , the baozis he cooks everyday never fails to amuze me, he always sends me some buns here at Busan.. He is now holding the company of his parents, really good man with cute personality..He is already married to a fan! Yes, you've heard that, to a fan :) I attended his wedding and they really suit together, they have two pretty daughters.

Lay is widely known now because of his art museum! We visited it and my picture painting was there, he made it so cool! He is still quiet and calm from all the boys, he has a 'unicorn' painting which everyone loves it. I heard that he is not yet dating anyone but he is always chased by girls..

Kai , this guy never changes. Even though years passed. Still dating with different girls everyday, I heard they are getting close with Jimin right now, that's a good sign. But never hurt my bestfriend, arasso? He studies education because he is replacing his dad soon (being principal in SM Institute). I know he hates that.

D.O is now holding the 'Kyungsoo Press' company of his parents, but he really wanted to be chef although. He is currently married to a writer/worker on his company. His wife is beautiful and clever too. They are always out of the country having vacations. He has two healthy sons and they got D.O's eyes

Chanyeol is staying on his resort right now, he is so happy dating with a girl named Kim Heng-Bok which means 'happy'..I'm feeling that they are destined for each other, and they are planning for wedding already, I need to look forward on that news. But Chanyeol is a busy person because of his hit business.

Baekhyun is now at Thailand filming his new music video for his next comeback. Yes, he is a famous solo artist in Korea, he is rumored to be dating but it's not yet comfirmed..Or else it will destroy his career. He was once a guest in 'glee' and he tried to learn English hardly because he needed to.

Suho is the most busy person, he is now holding the bank company of his dad and he has never leave his chair because he has many works to do. The bank is pretty famous, so that's why. His wife keeps on nagging Suho because she feels that she has no husband. "How I wish you are not the president of the company! I'll be giving the birth of our baby!!" I heard his wife saying that, hehe

Sehun is currently in Daegu visiting his hotel resort. He is still the same, but now he keeps on smiling. I...never heard him being in a relationship even once.... He said that he has many sasaeng fans, he feels that he is an artist while he is not. He is still the Sehun you can lean on.. He has a new sport 'golf', he is always at the field practicing. Sehun oppa! Be careful of your milky skin!

Luhan is currently living with me...Yes, with me..We are already married! We decided to live together in a villa but not dad's castle. Luhan gave that villa as a present for me, I'm so happy living with him. I cook delicious food for him and we help to manage dad's business. He is sometimes in Seoul because of he visits the branches. We went in Japan for vacation~ Luhan is now the top 1 Young Business Man in Korea, his parents was proud of him.

And me? I'm doing my job as the Princess. I'm always with my dad, and help him with anything. Luhan is my husband and our love never fades for one another, he is there in good times and bad times. He is a really good husband! I love him so much!! I sometimes visit the places in Korea and help people. I'm happy with my life :)

When EXO came into my world ;)

The End.

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

[exovereader]: Thank you so much for reading my fanfic! Really^^

It warms my heart <3 

So I...all call you 'EXOVERS' haha :))))

 

Wanna check some of my stories? 

CLICK HERE

Bunch of my collective, imaginative fanfics! I hope you read them!