Works

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

After having good times with EXO. They promised to not tell anyone the bonding times because you could be in trouble again. It's Monday and weekend is finished. Time to go school again and do some lessons. You wanna see the reaction of people when you will see them. Will they get more angry or for better? You just sighed and expected bad news today.

You ride at the bus and put your two earphones to hear some music. After reaching your destination in Gangnam 'where your school is', you saw Ji Min waiting for you. ''Ji Min-unnie!'' you called her. ''Minhee!'' she was excited to see you.

''Let's go at the campus. Thanks for waiting'' you said.

''You need to tell everything to me!'' Ji min squealed.

''Arasso'' you replied.

You went inside the 'palace-look-like' campus and every student stare at you then will go away. ''Why are they running away from me?'' you asked Ji min. ''I think it's the secretary assistant thingy'' she replied. You looked at them. ''I'm not even scary'' you sighed.

A group of girls went near you. ''Ommo look! It's Minhee-sshi, the new secretary assistant of EXO! She is pretty'' they said. ''I knew oppas choose right ladies to be their own secretary'' one girl gleed. 

''Thank you'' you didn't expect their positive reactions. You thought they would tear you apart until you don't breathe.

Kris approached you ''Secretary Minhee, here are your works'' he handed some colorful heavy folders. You were shocked at the moment. ''All of these?!'' you asked him. ''It's all our works, you can just make it organized, arasso?'' he said it in calm tone.

''Arasso, I hope I can finish it hopefully'' you sighed and proceed to your classroom. ''Anyeong Ji min, I guess I had many works to do'' you said. ''I can help you Minhee'' she offered. ''Do you think?'' you asked. ''Ofcourse, let's go and sit and I'll help you'' she offered. *Thanks Ji Min, without you I would be a loner*.

Ji min helped you with the paper works which EXO said to do. The class is about to start in some minutes.

''We can rest Jimin-unnie, you can go to your classroom and rest for a bit, thanks'' you said.

''Okay, see you later'' she replied and left.

The lesson has started, you were focusing for the upcoming hard exams for the month. The husky girl from before looked unto the classroom's window and saw you. *You may be respected now, but our group will never ever.* she thought.

You felt someone was staring you from outside and saw the husky girl from the window. She looks fierce and cool.

You felt that the cold went into your spine and felt nervous. *Why is she staring like that?* you thought.

---

Lunch time and you called Ji min for some help. You skipped lunch time to finish the 'folders' of EXO, it's about their agenda and some needed for their school business. ''Are you not planning to eat?'' she asked. ''It's fine, I will not die when I skip meal'' you smiled. ''No, that's bad for your health'' she said.

''Who is not eating?'' Luhan went inside the classroom which make you fall of the chair (not really)

''Ommo! It's luhan-oppa!'' Ji min stood up and bowed. He bowed back, Ji min couldn't believe his was respectful or she thinks because she is Minhee's bestfriend. *Ommo! he is so handsome! i want to faint!* she thought.

''Go eat'' he quickly demanded you. ''I want to finish these papers, I don't have time to do this at home, I have upcoming exams'' you explained.

''Don't worry, I will just say to Suho that you couldn't finish it today'' he said. ''Just don't skip meal'' he said it in cold tone.

You looked at Ji min and she said ''Lets just go Minhee, I will join you'' she said. You stood up from your chair and left Luhan . *Luhan you are so cold like an ice, I didn't do anything to him* you sighed.

''Why is he like that?'' Ji min asked. ''We never get along Ji min don't worry'' you forcely smiled at her.

Kris was walking along the corridors and saw Luhan at the Senior section A-1 classroom, he went inside too.

''Luhan, what are you doing here?'' he asked. Luhan was just staring at the window, emotionless. ''Luhan, why are you like that again? Is there anything? Don't follow my pokerface'' he said.

''I do not know why I can't approach her in a right way'' luhan blurted.

''What?who?'' kris asked and suddenly saw the folders of EXO opened. ''It's princess Elizabeth..right?'' kris asked.

Luhan ignored the question and went out the classroom. Kris smirked *Aish....Luhan*.

Aside from Sehun, he tells his secrets to their leader Kris.

Luhan went at the school's canteen and saw you started eating, he softly smiled. *I'm sorry Minhee, I should be strict with you specially when it comes to food*.

After eating you went at your locker room to get some books for the next lessons. Everyone is looking at you.

''She is so lucky, she had chance to be their secretary'' a girl said.

''But if she just gaze on my Chanyeol oppa, I would probably kill her to death'' a girl laughed. Some girls couldn't accept that you are their secretary

*They are so childish, Aish, what I have done with my life? This is not a princess characteristic. And this is not my goal. I was anti to EXO, then...eventually be close friends with them?Ommo* you sighed.

You took three books from your locker when suddenly Lay took your books. ''Ommo'' you gasped. Lay softly smiled. ''Are you fine?'' he asked. ''Yes, I'am'' you smiled.

''I'll bring this'' he looked at the thick books.

''Kamsamnida Lay-oppa'' you said. *Good, there are good boys in EXO* that made you not regret being their secretary.

 

---

Class ended and you went to your weekly job at Kyungsoo Press. You finished earlier because you already knew what will you do. 

''Thank you sunbaenim'' you said to one of the workers at the press.

While reading your article. ''This is another beautiful sayings, Minhee. Keep up the good work for next week again'' he said.

You smiled and be proud of yourself *For appa Taehun, Umma Minyoung, Appa Leegak and Umma Taehee* you dedicate it for them.

''Here is your monthly salary'' he handed.

''Jeongmal?! Thank you sunbaenim'' you thank him happily.

''Go home now, it's already late'' he said.

You bowed and give him thanks again.

You went down at the building to go home and saw Sehun. He saw you too.

''Sehun-oppa'' you smiled.

''Minhee, what are you doing here?'' he asked. ''I just did my business'' you said.

As a misunderstanding, Sehun thought you went for peeing at the building. He laughed. ''What's funny?'' you asked him innocently.

''Nothing'' he replied. ''Are you going home?'' he asked. ''Yes'' you answered.

'Lemme just bring you to your house'' he offered.

''Jeongmal?! You looked busy, nevermind'' you said. ''Ani, I just finish talking with the workers here because I'm gonna advertise 'Ohville' resort. Please, let me bring you at your home'' he offered.

''Arasso Sehun-oppa'' you pouted. He pinched your cheeks and you blushed.

 

Luhan can't remove his thoughts about what he did to you. He went out to go at the Kyungsoo press with his white Lamborghini. He was waiting outside the building. *I'm sorry grumpy for scolding at you*. 

You went outside with Sehun laughing. Luhan saw it.. Everything...

 

[A/N]: thanks for reading lovelies <3 Thank you for everything :* Please comment and subscribe :)