The Princess is Alive

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

''Thank you Minhee...'' suho said

You looked at them once again. *Are they talking about something serious problem?* you thought and looked at Lu Han.

*That jerk, what I have done to him?* you left at the room.

 

''They seemed to be serious isn't it?'' ji min said.

''I guess, well it's not our problem'' you smiled and went to your classroom.

*But there is something I can't explain*. you thought.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Suho was holding the folder. ''Here it is....The address of Mr. Taehun's jail at Busan'' he said.

''When are we going then?'' chen asked.

''Tomorrow...'' suho answered.

''So, we are definitely excused at classes tomorrow!'' chanyeol was in glee.

''I know, i know...But your parents should not know about this, it's a special request from mr. taehun'' suho said.

''Why?'' Lu han asked ''Yeah, why our parents should not know about this?'' sehun said.

''Because he don't want your parents to be bothered'' he replied.

''Okay, this case is closed. Let's hope for a goodluck'' Kris stood up and hi-fied each member.

''Yeah!'' chen shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

The Day.

''Wake up everyone!!'' suho and kris was wide awake to start the day going to Busan.

''I want more sleep'' kai groaned.

''Me too'' baekhyun said.

''Wu Faaannn'' lu han groaned too at kris who wakes him up.

''I'M READY!!'' chanyeol punched his fist on the air.

 

Everyone went at the dining room and ate american breakfast such as french toast, coffee and scrambled eggs and proceed to their rooms to change and get ready.

''We are riding four cars, and it's according to your roomates'' suho said.

''The first car Xiu Min, Baekhyun and Chanyeol . The other car will be Lay, D.O and Suho . The third car~ Chen, Lay,Tao and Kai . The fourth will be for Lu Han , Sehun and Me.'' Kris stated.

''Yes SIR!'' everyone shouted.

''Aish'' kris felt embarassed.

 

They are on their respective cars and the atmosphere was quiet on each cars.. They will travel for some hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eqwIMvAr-Q (Empty - rooftop prince instrumental ost) GO PLAY IT ;)

*What does Mr. Taehun wants from us..* Lu Han thought.

*I heard him somewhere....I don't remember where...*. Sehun has many thoughts on his mind.

Suho called Kris ''Kris, inform it to your roomates that where near'' suho said.

''Arasso'' kris hang-up.

Everyone went down the car same as the 20 bodyguards. They saw the jail and it's small,only 3 prisons can fit the jail.

''Mr. taehun said that bodyguards are not needed inside'' suho said.

''We can get only 2'' kris said.

The bodyguards bowed. 

The 12 boys went inside the jail and went inside into a room. They saw Mr. Taehun looking down. Everyone gasped silently. Sehun gasped the most, there is something weird going on him. Everyone kneeled and bowed their heads for respect.

''Mr. Taehun, we are here'' suho said while bowing.

He looked up and stared each one of them ''You are all grown up'' Taehun said.

''What happened to you Sir, the police here seemed to be so merciless towards you..'' suho said while the other members remained quiet.

He smiled. ''It's fine, I got used to it'' he replied.

''Can I request to you something?'' Everyone looked up on him.

''Anything sir'' kris replied.

''Do you know about my lovely daughter?'' he asked to everyone.

''For all we know, she is already dead..Long time ago with your wife'' baekhyun said.

He smiled. ''I only said that to everyone'' he said while everyone was shocked.

''Do you mean the Nation's little sister is alive?!'' chanyeol was shocked

''Where is she?'' kai asked him.

''She is still alive'' mr. taehun said.

Everyone gasped from what he said.

''I want you all to take care of her, I think I don't have any time to see her anymore, I'm getting old, her life is in trouble, the mafias are still searching for her'' he said.

Everyone bowed to him. ''Sir, your wish will be granted.'' they said.

''We wanna know her name, sir'' suho said.

''That's still a secret, I want to see your braveness, and dedication for my task...She has a new name'' mr.taehun said.

'' She goes on SM INSTITUTE High with you '' he said.

''Jeongmal? the princess maybe just passed by us.'' tao said.

*I wonder who is she*. Lu Han thought.

 

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)