Your really Something.

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

Sehun was watching you from afar...

You went with Ji Min at a dukbokki shop, she ordered and sit with you. ''I hope it won't bother you that it's dukbokki, but my stomach wants it now'' she said.

''Ani..it does not matter i love dukbokki! specially my mom's recipe'' you replied.

''Hehehe, my mom's too! Wait, what did you learn on your lessons?'' she asked.

''Uhm... about gravity etc. etc.'' you said.

''Our teacher is slow with our lessons, how I wish I was with the same section with you..Everyone on your section are incredibly intelligent.'' she sighed

''I think find anything to get lonely about it'' you cheered her up.

''I'm not studying well, thats why..Unlike you, such a diligent person'' she said.

''There is no intelligent or something when you strive hard'' you smiled.

''Jeongmal?'' her eyes brightened.

The waiter is approaching on you two to serve the food.

''Yes, and now let's eat'' you said and hold the silver chopticks and taste. ''Yum! this is daebak!'' you said.

''I know right? I love this place'' Ji Min said and took a bite too.

 

After eating you two left for the bus station. You thanked her for the food treat, she went down already from the bus and you are one left now. After going down at the bus, you need to walk for 10 minutes going home.

While walking you spotted one sportscar following you..You walked faster..

He went down on his sportscar and tapped you....And you gasped loud because you were scared.

''Oh! Sehun-sunbae! what brings you here?'' you asked and kinda shock

He smiled. It's your first time seeing him smiling, because you always see him with his pokerface.

''217, your home is far from school.'' sehun said.

''Obviously'' you chuckled and smiled. ''Uhm.. Why are you here?'' you asked politely.

''I heard you were in trouble at school....then I wanted to com...fort you'' he said.

Seeing the other side of Sehun makes you feel weird, you really heard that Sehun dosen't talk to anyone unless its his close friends. He is aloof with others and dosen't talk much.

''Kamsamnida, but I'm absolutely fine, I didn't get hurt'' you said.

''That's good'' he answered.

After some minutes you didn't notice that you were already walking with him going home. He is kind and a nice guy to you. 

''We are here..'' you lied. *I don't want him to get tired from walking*.

''Thank you for having a companion'' you said and smiled.

He scratched the back of his head ''I finished my homeworks at school, and I don't have nothing do to at home'' he said.

''Ani, it's fine..Thanks for being a friend'' you said.

''See you at school'' he ruffled your hair and reminded you of lu han, you just stared at him and smiled ''Goodbye''.

You go on walking going home.

 

Sehun went on his sportcar and thought of you *She is something special*. he smiled and drove on going to a coffee shop. After sipping his cappuccino he headed on the dorm.

He opened the door and the butlers greeted him and a vacant driver offered to park his car.

''Oh, hyung'' he saw lu han at the dining table alone eating some crackers.

''I was waiting for you, I was left alone'' he said.

''Why, where are the others?'' sehun asked him. 

''They are at the lounge, baekhyun and chen went to sing there, while Kris and Kai went for disco you know...for girls again'' he scoffed.

''Let's go at the lounge then'' sehun said.

''Arasso'' he said.

---

You were already infront your home wishing umma and appa is there, but then you opened the door light were off. You sighed. *They are coming back late again.* Sometimes you think that you lived alone because appa and umma often sleep at their other house near the wet market because they are waiting for their orders at 3:00am. The wet market is far from your house. They come back when you are already at school. 

You started cleaning the house and iron your uniform for tomorrow.

*I need to go at the Kyungsoo News Press tomorrow*. you reminded yourself.

After your works you went to sleep and start the day tomorrow again.

 

You woke up early and went at school earlier to buy some breads at Paris Baguette because there is no food and ingredients for you to cook at home. You called Ji Min if she wanted to come earlier at school but she said that she wanted more sleep. So, you were alone at the shop sipping your chocolate milk and a french croissant.

 

But then a tall guy went in the shop too, and it Sehun! 

''Sehun-sunbae!'' you called him

He turned back from the counter and saw you, he was shocked because he wouldn't expect that you were here.

He took his coffee and approached you.

''Does it mind if I sit?'' he asked you.

''Ani! sit!'' you offered him.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG4UWMroLFQ (Puchai love - city hunter ost)

*The awkward silence came by*

''Why are you early today?'' he asked you.

''Uhm..I'm gonna water the plants on the garden at school'' you said and bite your croissant.

He smiled again and you were amazed by his smile.

*She looks like an angel midst from paradise*. sehun thought.

The sun starts to shine just now but it's still dark.

 

While eating with him at the coffee shop, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Lu Han and Chanyeol will go to the coffee shop too.

They saw Sehun from the window...Talking with a girl, Luhan went near and it was you. *Minhee?* he thought as he watched you.