Suprise Party

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

You left alone and Luhan stayed at the school waiting for the other members. With the limousine, they all left for the suprise party for Minjung. Her parents planned that without her knowing.

EXO went home all together to change clothes and prepare. They used black tuxedo which is formal and elegant. They all went inside the limousine and headed at Minjung's villa.

While at the limousine. "Why we didn't invite the princess?" chanyeol grinned. "She needs to go somewhere and I don't know where is she going" luhan said.

"Jeongmal? I hope she will go home early" suho said. "She heard about the Queen?" xiu min asked.

Luhan nodded. "She is curious because she haven't seen her" luhan said. "Minhee looks like more Queen than Minjung" sehun blurted.

The boys agreed. "No offense to Minjung but Sehun is right" D.O said. The boys are so noisy inside the limousine.

---

You are heading at your new work, It's your first day working in a cafe-restaurant as the worker (cleaning). You are excited about your work, even though it didn't suit you.

You went inside and saw that the restaurant goes well, many people are eating and chilling inside. You proceed inside the workers room.

The waiter greeted you. "Welcome at the Spicy Cafe-Restaurant, you can start working now" he said. He showed what you will clean and give directions. You understand it and started.

You put your gloves and start cleaning the dishes, you admit that it's tiring *For umma and appa, I will suffer* you thought.

Luhan can't stop worrying about you, he took his i-phone and texted you. "I hope you are doing well, please rest and eat your dinner well, I love you" 

You read the text message and smiled *My strength*. You put your Samsung Galaxy S3 in your pocket and continued cleaning.

---

EXO arrived at Minjung's villa. They went inside and meet Minjung's parents, some parents of EXO are there too having conversation. Luhan got shock because his mom was there, they are still not in a good relationship he don't know what to do.

Luhan saw his mom approaching, he felt uneasy and uncomfortable "Luhan my son..." she called him. 

He looked at her. "How are you doing?" she kissed her son on the cheeks.

"I'm doing fine, how about you umma?" he asked forcely. "The business is still steady, what if we had a bankrupt? I don't what to do" she said.

*Umma, I was asking about you, not our business* luhan thought.

"Okay, I should go to my friends, Sehun's mom is here too" she said. He nodded and went to EXO. The food is gourmet snack like salmon tarts.

All friends of Minjung was there with their gowns and tuxedo.

Ha Minjung is a famous model and the daughter of Ha Coorperation. They are rich and when she was in Grade school, she attends in SM Institute High with EXO, she is beautiful and she has everything. She is treated like a queen in school because she is lovely and rich.

Her parents turned the lights off as a suprise. Minjung entered the villa and everyone remained quiet. And "SUPRISE!" they all shouted.

Minjung was shocked. "What is this?!" she asked. "Welcome back Minjung!" her parents said. She smiled "Thank you" she said.

She looked around to find EXO "Oppas!" she approached them. "Minjung, welcome back. My dad (owner of the school) is here too" kai said.

"And your nerd fans are here too" tao said. She turned back and saw her geek fans waving at her. She freaked out "Aish, it's fine" she said.

Luhan is not talking, his mind is still with you *What if she catches cold?* he is worried with you.

Sehun approached to him "What is bothering you hyung?" he asked. "I miss Minhee" he said. "You saw her a while ago and now you miss her?" sehun asked.

"Yeah.." he looked down in his champagne.

"You will see tomorrow, don't worry" sehun cheered Luhan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5mbC8Z-5MI (No more perfume on you - teen top Instrumental)

The loud music turns up when the DJ started playing songs. People are dancing like it's a club. Silent goes when Minjung went up at the stage and took the microphone "I just wanna thank everyone who came at this suprise party, I'm so happy, specially when the boys are here" she pointed at EXO and smiled to Luhan.

"I hope I can stay here in Seoul forever, I missed each one of you" she continued. "Turn the music up!" she shouted.

She went down from the stage and enjoyed the night. Luhan is just outside the villa drinking juice, he is annoyed with the loud music and he keeps calling you but no answer. You are busy cleaning and helping the chefs.

Kai approach his with his alchoholic drink and sitted down with Luhan "Hyung, why dont you go inside? There are enough girls" he said.

Luhan looked at him "Oh, I forgot! You are a married man" kai joked. "Aish! Kai, don't drink that" luhan took his drink.

"Ah wae?!" kai shouted and tried to take his drink back.

"Kai, your umma is there! She will not be happy if she saw you being drunk!" luhan said. "Arasso! Now you look like leader Suho and leader Kris!" he said.

"I want you to be away from danger too, you still look young to drink" he said and looked up.

"Aish Luhan-hyung, I'm gonna talk to the ladies if you don't want drinking" Kai stood up. Luhan laughed *he never change*.

---

You finished working and it's time to home. It's already late for you to stay outside, you hurried going home *Thanks, my job is done* you thought and arrived at your house.

You saw your handphone with many miss calls from Luhan, so you called him. "Oppa! I'm sorry I didn't had chance to answer you" you said.

"Minhee, I was worried with you..Are you at home?" he asked. "Yes, don't worry oppa. I'm eating my dinner" you said.

"Just now? It's already late to eat" he said.

"It's fine, I didn't had appetite to eat a while ago...Oppa where are you? It seemed to be noisy" you said.

"I'm just at the party with the boys" he said. "Strong music you got there, oppa take care arasso? Give kisses to EXO oppas from me" you said.

"Kisses from you? Hell no!" luhan said. You laughed "Arasso! Oppa anyeong and enjoy your night, don't be late arasso?" you said.

"Yes, Goodnight and eat well" he said.

You end call the conversation and Luhan headed to Kris and Kai surrounded by girls. "Let's go guys, I'm already tired" luhan lied.

"Ask Suho, we are still enjoying with a talk here" kris said. "Aish! Kris-gege!" luhan scoffed and went to Suho. He was with the other members just sitting down.

"Oh, Luhan..You called Minhee?" he asked. "Yes" luhan answered. "What did our princess said?" xiu min asked.

"She is at home..She is safe" he said.

"Good to hear that" sehun said. "I wanna go home and continue my artwork" lay said. "I agree, I wanna rest" luhan said.

"Let's go" suho stood up. "We are not enjoying here" tao said. "I know! I wanna fix my things too" D.O said.

"Look at Kris and Kai, they are the once who enjoy...I wanna dance!!" baekhyun said.

"Not now that we are leaving Baekhyun!" chanyeol yelled. "This suprise party happened to be a dancing place, I wanted to sing but it's not appropriate for this event" chen said.

"I know, I thought it was a classy party" sehun replied.

Suho and the others said there goodbyes to Minjung except for Luhan. Minjung run towards him at the garden "Oppa, no goodbye?" she asked.

EXO was stopped. "Bye" luhan said without facing her.

 

[a/n]: thanks! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)