The Princess is Alive (Part 2)

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

*I wonder who is she*. Lu Han thought.

''Yeah your right Tao~ maybe she is a fan of us!'' chanyeol said.

''We will take care of her sir'' suho said.

''We will find her for sure'' kris added.

''I'm doing this because maybe it's too late, I cannot help her while I'm here in prison. And I'm getting old, time is passing day by day. Her life is still in trouble from the unknown mafias please help me.'' mr. Taehun said.

''She will be safe on our hands, we will help her in any troubles'' suho said.

''I bet you are their leader..'' he smiled. ''Yes, I'm their guardian angel'' suho replied. Everyone disagreed and Mr. Taehun laughed. 

''I wonder how she look like'' kai said. ''I bet she is beautiful'' kris said.

''Yes, she is definitely beautiful even though I haven't seen her growing up, they said that she looks like her mom'' Mr. Taehun said.

''Minyoung umma, is the kindest heiress before'' kris said. ''Yes, I remember when Kris was a kid, Minyoung used to bake cookies for him'' Mr. Taehun said.

''It's so sad that she had to be already in heaven, you know sir..I was a fan of your family.'' baekhyun sighed.

''Thank you young boy..'' he replied. ''You all had grown alot like Men, specially Sehun and Lu Han''. They looked with each other.

''These rascals are still bestfriends''. Mr. taehun said and everyone laughed.

''Yes, they are still bestfriends like Chanyeol and Baekhyun''. suho stated while baekhyun snorted and Chanyeol was grinning on him.

 

After a long conversation with Mr. Taehun, It's time for EXO to go back in Seoul. They will keep their promise to him. Mr. taehun helped their parents to build their own business, that's why they are all successful, thanks to Mr. Taehun.

 

At EXO's home at the Living room, EXO are watching some tv shows...

''What are we gonna do to find the lost princess?'' suho asked them. ''I need opinions'' he added.

''What about posting that Maria Min is alive and we are finding her?!'' xiu min said.

''No! They shouldn't know about her!'' suho replied.

''Tsk tsk, hyung you were not listening'' baekhyun said.

''Uhmmm... what about flirting with girls...?'' kai blurted. ''Boh?'' everyone said.

''Like, we will be talking and seek the look-like princess then...'' kai said.

''Kai, it's a brilliant idea but....I hate those'' Lu Han scoffed. ''Come on hyung, it's only girls you know. Just leave it to me'' kai cooly said.

''Aishh, you and your playboy attitude'' kris said. ''As if your not one of them'' kai mockily answered.

Suho was thinking deeply. ''You know, Kai's idea is not bad..'' he said and everyone looked at him. ''Do you mean we should find for the princess using that idea right?'' baekhyun added. ''It's not like flirting on them, we will just see who looks like her or something'' suho stated. ''Not bad'' lu han smiled and everyone nodded. ''We should use our exclusive room at school for that'' kris was thinking.

 

A new day at school...

You get up on your bed and procced at the bathroom to clean and fix yourself and headed to the kitchen. You smiled and saw your parents at home. *They haven't left yet*.

''What is that smile today princess?'' umma said. ''Why are you still here at home?'' you asked and bite your bread.

''We will be going with your appa at the market stand on afternoon, so I have time to cook your favorite dishes'' she said. ''Aish umma could you just rest just for a day with appa?'' you said.

''We can't rest now princess because what are we gonna eat for the next day?'' umma said.

''I understand that umma, but...'' you hold her hand ''Saranghae, and I want the best for you and appa'' you smiled.

She patted your head. ''I know...And we love you too...now dress up because you will be late for school!'' she said.

 

You went upstairs on your room to dress up. You wear your school uniform and brushed you long wavy brown hair and put a pink ribbon on your hair. You stared at your 7,000 amount (money) at the nightstand *Don't worry Lu Han, I'm not an easy girl like others*. You grabbed the money and said goodbyes to your parents.

 

You used public bus to go at school and wait Ji Min outside the campus. Ji Min and you went inside the school and you could hear noises and fangirling girls from a place.

''What EXO is doing right now?!'' ji min said and run.

You just stared on what they are doing.

 

''Your welcome my dearest'' kris blurted.

''Really? want to date with me? later'' kai said.

''I will show you my gucci collections tomorrow'' tao said.

 

You were really disgust on how they acted today. The girls are about to faint and others are making it over-acted. They were not like that before, they were aloof with girls. You stared at Lu Han while your right hand crumple the paper money which you will give it Lu Han (from the scarf and food). *So, you just used me to test if I'm easy like these girls around you huh!*. 

You passed by the girls and you didn't care whether you pushed them or not.

You threw the money carelessly at the table near Lu Han who make him notice you. His eyes widened.

 

[a/n]: thanks for reading and subscribing! it means alot to me :*

QUESTION: ARE YOU LOVING THE FLOW OF THE STORY? (leave your answers at the comment section) thanks!