Tired of Them

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiClDsxNQjo (It's me - Sunny & Luna)

You closed the door and looked around you. *It's already clean..Thank you oppas* you thought and went upstairs (where your bedroom is). You sat at your study desk and start reading your lessons for tomorrow. *Exams are approaching, I should focus* you thought.

*But how about the volleyball tournament? Aish, I'm fully scheduled now* you thought.

After some hours of reading, your cellphone rang *Who is it?*. You answered and it's a videocall.

"Yah! Minhee, sleep now..It's already late!" D.O popped on the screen with his big eyes. You laughed. You saw the other members waving at you. "Anyeong oppas" you smiled and waved back.

You saw Xiu min eating with Baekhyun. "Want some Minhee?" they asked. "Ani, I'm so full" you said.

The leader appeared at the screen. "Minhee, go sleep now. It's late in the midnight already" he said. "Oppa, I'm still studying" you said.

"You should rest now Minhee, what did I said to you?" sehun said and smiled. "Arasso oppa, for all of you. I will sleep, but I will blame you if I failed" you pouted.

"You will not fail my dear" baekhyun said. "Noona...don't worry it's just for one night, exams will be at next month!" tao said.

Tao was right it's a bit far but you were nervous of exams, that's why you study well.

"NOONA is intelligent. So don't worry noonaaa..Chanyeollie is here for you!" chanyeol said.

"From where did you get intelligence Chanyeol?" kris asked. "For Minhee, I would do anything! But please not math" he replied.

"Arasso oppas, I'll go sleep now" you said.

"Promise?" suho said. "Nae...Anyeong" you yawned and waved at them.

"Wahh, kyeoptaaa." everyone squealed. "What's wrong?" you asked.

"I love your yawn!!!!" chanyeol shouted. "All of you are so random" you said. They all grinned "WE LOVE YOU" they shouted and ended the call.

You laughed *Silly oppas*.

You fixed your books and things and went to sleep. 

 

---

At school, you haven't seen yet EXO this morning. Ji min was at her own classroom while you headed at the school's library and read some information.

Something caught your eyes. You took the book from the shelf 'Highness Kingdom' is the named title. You opened it and you saw your Taehun-appa's picture inside it.

*Our family status is written in books?* you got shocked. *I didn't know about this..* you thought.

You read about the book and it explains the life of the 'Kim Cooperation' *Oh yeah, I was a 'Kim'*. You scan through pages and saw a picture of you sitting with a pink gown, you looked cute and really princess-like.

You smiled. *I miss my family...* you were tearing up. You scanned more and saw your family picture. *Ommo* you cupped your mouth. *It's not bad to take picture right?* you took your handphone and took a picture.

*Aish, it's blurd!* you scoffed silently.

*Seeing myself in a book means I should be more careful with my identity* you note that to yourself.

The bell rang and it says that students are done with the breaktime. You stood up in hurry and accidentally left the book open.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc3lcKeMqkU (Lotus pond - rooftop prince ost)

 

One mysterious girl approached at the place where you sat, and noticed the book you left. *Highness Kingdom? Who would read that book nowadays?* the girl wondered and looked at you. *She is mysterious*. She have a fierce-cat like eyes that looked sharped on you.

----

You walked towards your locker but someone punched it. "OMMO!" you gasped. You felt like in terror and made a judo pose.

You saw that there are bunch of dolly girls around you. You put down your two hands ready for action. "What do you want?" you asked them cooly.

"We are the major fans of EXO! We are more like Saseng fans!" one girl said.

"I have nothing to do with you" you tried to escape but they pulled you. "How come you are close with them?!" they asked you.

"They are always with you? Is that make sense? you are just nothing!" one girl said.

They pushed you violently at the locker, you groaned *Are these monsters?*. "We absolutely hate you! We don't care if other fans are just cool with you, but we are not! You don't know EXO, they are princes' unlike you!!" one girl said.

You just looked down. "See? you are worthless piece of poor people!" the girl said.

You looked up, you fumed up with anger and suddenly blurted "How dare you say that?". The girl made a 'unbelievable' move.

"You don't have the guts to say that to me" you were angry and can't control. The girl remained silent waiting on what you will say.

"In the nearest future..You will all see!" you pointed each one of the girls.*I'm tired of those girls!* you thought. They all laughed and you left, you teared up. *What they will see? my failure in life?* you scolded yourself.

The dolly girl said "Let's see commoner Minhee, we will see how strong are you when it comes to our Queen" she said while smirking.

You went inside your classroom and didn't saw Luhan nor the teacher. *Thanks God, I don't want them(EXO) to know what happened again* you sat and rested.

After hours, Luhan came inside while the teacher is giving math lessons. "Why are you late?" the teacher asked.

"I'm sorry Sir, EXO group had an appointment which is important, sorry I didn't had chance to tell it to you." he explained.

"You can sit" the teacher offered. He sat on his chair and quickly glanced at you *she looked sad* he thought.

 

---

The mysterious girl was at home and searching online about EXO. *I wouldn't let her be with him* she noted that to herself.

 

[A/N]: Sorry for the short chappie and Thanks for reading! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :* MUAH!