Enrollment and Luhan's arrival

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

[a/n]: Anyeong readers! I was updating the chapter 4 yesterday but it vanished I was waiting to comeback but it not yet back,i couldn't wait and I remake again , I'm sorry :)

 

.:Your POV:.

Umma woke me up early and I know the reason why. She will enroll me to the so called 'prestigious' school. Lord, make ways that the principal would decline my enrollment. Tranferring to another school isn't that easy, 'TS Highschool' is the school where I belong. The students are kind to me and I already made friends there. Yesterday, I surfed the Internet to search about ''SM Institute Education High'' and my jaw dropped on how the school was build. It's not just an ordinary school! Its like a hotel or a big lounge! Yes, I don't belong there and that scares me. I heard the students there are bully, and I hope they won't notice me. Some students there are kind enough they said. They have a daily hobby called ''waiting on the corridors at morning''. THEY ARE WAITING FOR SO CALLED ''IXO''. I mean EXO, what are they? who are they? 

Your mom called you from the kitchen ''Minhee! Let's eat!''.

You went down and saw your mom preparing some bean sprout rice,kimchi,galbi and seeweed soup. ''Umma these food are yummy!'' you exclaimed.

''I know you would love these dishes'' you mom said.

You started eating with your mom. ''Umma, where is appa?'' you asked.

''He is on the wet market my dear princess. Are you excited to see your new campus?'' she asked with excitement.

''Umma, I'll be missing my old school! Please mom, I'm planning to go on the wet market to help appa!'' you said.

''You should go at that school! No, my princess should stay at home, do you want Mr. Taehun Kim (you real father) to get angry with me?'' she was worried.

''No umma, but I wanna help Lee-Gak appa with his work, I can handle it so he can rest'' you gave sympathy.

Umma pinched your cheek ''You're so kind my dear but your Lee Gak appa can handle it''

You smiled. ''It was nothing umma, if you extremely insisted I have no choice''

''Yes, just listen to me. Let's go for your enrollment'' she said.

After the heavy breakfast meal, you proceed to your room and changed your dress into a ''below-the-knee'' skirt and a t-shirt that could match your light pink dress. You combed your wavy dark brown hair and took your bag.

 

[a/n]: play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0JkjIPOT_Y ''Sad Run - City hunter ost''

.: Lu Han's POV:. 

[In the airplane] I gave my farewell to my friends and Baozi cried to the fullest, Come on! He will be at Korea too,sometimes I couldn't understand his 4D attitude.

*Attention passengers, we are now landing at Seoul South Korea, Incheon International Airport. Hope to have fun at your stay. Thank you for choosing Korean Air*

I heard the flight cabin and the airplane landed already.

 

Luhan with his servant arrived safe to Korea! Luhan is searching for the EXO-K members, they went out the airport and he was filled with 4 bodyguards.

''Bodyguards are for? Luhan asked his servant.

''Your mom gave a special request'' he bowed.

Luhan smiled "I don't need them''

''I'm sorry sir, but it's a special request from your mom'' bowed again.

Luhan saw EXO-K.

''Yo!!! Welcome back Luhan!'' Chanyeol shouted. ''Chanyeol-sshi!'' Luhan hugged him.

''Buddy! how are you doing?'' Sehun cooly said as he removes his sunglasses.

''It's nice to be back'' Luhan said.

Everyone at the airport stared at them as if they were artists.

''Let's go?'' Suho asked.

As the one limousine passed by infront of EXO, they went inside. 

 

(Suho's Limousine car)

''Wow this is daebak suho-hyung'' Kai looked everywhere. ''It's so clean'' D.O said as his eyes were about to pop out.

''This may be shocking Kyungsoo but I cleaned this'' Suho said.

''No one would believe you'' D.O hissed.

''So, Luhan-hyung. Where are you proceeding?'' Sehun asked.

''I'm going at the SM Institute to fill on some enrollment forms and I promised to all of you to rent one room exclusively for EXO, so drop me near Gangnam'' Luhan said.

''Yeah! That's our Luhan'' Chanyeol said and hi-fied with Baekhyun.

 

.: Your POV :.

Umma and I arrived at the Gangnam district and now we are finding for the school, we asked to some strangers and we found the way. While walking your jaw dropped.

''Are.....Are we here??'' your eyes popped out

''I think so'' your umma smiled.

 

 

The school is huge! It was beautiful, you lost your mind! ''Let's go inside'' your mom requested. You were trembling and hold umma's hand.

''Your nervous right?'' she asked.

''Ye..Yes..'' you replied.

*This is ten times bigger than TS high, im gonna be lost here* you set it on your mind.

You went inside, there are few students because it's still the 'enrollment day'. Monday is the regular .

''Minhee just stay here and I will talk to the principal'' Umma said.

I nodded '' Take your time umma''.

 

You looked around 

''This is not a school!'' you murmured. Then someone tapped your shoulders. You turned back and saw a familiar person.

''Anyeong Minhee!!'' Daehyun waved while being excited.

''Uhm... What are you doing here?'' you asked and didn't expect him here.

*No Daehyun, dont tell me that you transferring here too* you said it on your mind.

''Im enrolling here too! I heard you were leaving ''TS high'' so I followed you! I forced my mom to go here just for you'' Daehyun stated.

You rolled your eyes in shock '' Dae...hyun! are you not going to stop?'' you asked in anger, specially when he forced her mom.

''I like you Minhee I won't stop'' he said it clearly and his face seemed to not be happy.

''I'm really sorry Daehyun but...'' you said.

''Don't reject me easily! You will be mine.'' Daehyun grabbed your wrist hard.

''Stop it! It hurts! Are you crazy'' you shouted.

''Stop doing that on a girl'' .You and Daehyun turn back, you were teary and scared.

http://youtu.be/w6pSDg51dqQ <-- play this! (Riddle - Instrumental ost of rooftop prince)

You look at the guy........

 

Is this a person?

 

or an angel?

 

what I'm saying Minhee...come back on your senses!

 

His brown fluffy hair and...and that beautiful face...

 

Lord, don't say I'm starstucked.

 

''I said. Stay away from her.'' he said it cooly. Daehyun release you and you winced in pain.

''Now, get out of this place ''. Luhan looked into your eyes. You looked away.

Daehyun left and You and Lu Han stayed staring..

 

[A/N]: THANK YOU FOR READING <3 I LOVE YOU ALL!

here  is Lu Han's love: