Meeting Her Again

When Fate Strikes on a Princess

You went home late from finding new job, you are really tired from walking. But now you are satisfied with your new job. 

*Should I bring extra clothes tomorrow?* you thought and went to study at the study table. You are alone again because umma and appa is working at the vegetable stand.

You fell asleep at your bed.

You woke up earlier to prepare your things, because you didn't had chance to make it last night. You are with school uniform and went out the house. You saw Luhan leaning at his car "Goodmorning" he smiled and took your bag and books. "Anyeong oppa" you smiled back.

"Let's go?" he asked. "Can we stop by the bus stop for Jimin? She called me and she is there. I want to suprise her" you asked.

"Arasso, ahjussi can you please stop at the bus stop after seeing it?" he asked at his driver. He nodded.

You waited and look outside to see if Jimin was there. She is there waiting for bus, the car stopped. You went down. "Jimin!!" you waved. She smiled "Since when are you using car?" she asked.

"It's Luhan's car" you said. Her eyes popped-out "Jeongmal?!?!" she almost yelled. You nodded. "Let's go" you said. She hold your hand "Jeo..Jeongmal?!" she still can't believe it. "Come here and tell if he is real" you said and pulled her softly.

Jimin looked inside the car windows and saw Luhan playing his phone. "Woah....Oppa...Luhan..." she was mezmerized.

"Come in" you said and opened the door. Luhan was startled "Can Jimin sit with us?" you asked. Luhan silently nodded.

"Anyeong..." Jimin said. Luhan awkwardly smiled, he knows that Jimin is a member of their fanclub.

"I'm really sorry for joining" jimin said. "It's fine" luhan said. Jimin's mind is about to explode *Luhan oppa is talking to me!!!! I'm the happiest fan ever* she was quietly spazzing.

You giggled because you know what Jimin was feeling. The car arrived at the parking lot, Jimin went out first. "Sunbae, Kamsamnida" jimin bowed. "Sunbae?" you joked. Jimin scratched her head.

"Welcome...You can proceed upstairs, see you Minhee at the classroom" luhan said. You nodded and grabbed Jimin's hand and went upstairs.

Luhan was fixing some files at his car. When he was finished he went out, a girl was leaning at her car approached him.

"Luhan-oppa." she said while she looks into your eyes. Luhan turned and saw it was Minjung, his smile dissapeared when he saw her. He was so shocked. "So, they are making your car like a school bus? They are so reckless" she blurted.

"What do you mean?" luhan asked. "Those two girls who went out from your car." she replied. 

"Minjung what are you doing here?" luhan seemed to be pissed.

"I have a car too oppa. I have rights to stay here" she said. Luhan took his books and leave her alone.

"Oppa, you don't miss me?" she asked. Luhan stopped, he turned back at her "I went to Britain because of you, I...tried my best, but it seemed that being far from you dosen't work" minjung said.

Luhan approached her "I was the reason?" he asked. "Yes, I lied. It was not about my dad's business! It was because of you" she said and looked down.

Luhan was shocked. "I was here in Seoul for one month now, I decided to not show myself to you and my plan become a disaster" she said.

Luhan was speechless and couldn't get what Minjung was telling. "And now I'm gonna see random girls going out from your car! How can I--" she said and touched her temple.

"I'm leaving" he said. "You can meet me at the Section B-1, see you around" she said.

*I'm regretting for leaving Luhan alone, his way is going wrong. By the way, The Queen is back, no one will stop me* Minjung looked at luhan while he was going at the stairs.

*Oppa is only mine* she thought.

Luhan proceed at the EXO exclusive room to meet the boys. Xiu min run towards him "Luhan! Do you know that Minjung is back?!?!" he said.

"The queen is back, that is written at the banner outside" kris said while playing Temple Run.

"Come on guys, Minjung is back from Britain! She also gave us chocolates" suho said.

Sehun slung his arm to Luhan's shoulders "Minjung is back" sehun said jokingly. "You know Minjung! she is so bratt but lovely" baekhyun said.

"Lovely?!" d.o eyes popped out.

"Yeah, I wanted to date her but she is focused with someone here" kai scoffed and looked at Luhan.

"Ugh, I need to go at the classroom" luhan said and bang the door.

The boys laughed.

He went at the classroom and saw you, he smiled "Oppa, you are so late" you said. "I went at EXO's room to see the boys" he said.

"Arasso" you smiled. 

Someone texted Luhan "We have to go at Minjung's villa later, their parents are expecting us to be complete --Kris"

He read it and hissed *Damn! I wanted to go out with Minhee* he looked at Minhee.

After classes, Luhan approached you "Minhee..." he said. You looked at him "Oh..what oppa?" you are waiting for his answer.

"I have a dinner with EXO and a new friend who arrived from Britain.." he said.

"Is it the queen everyone is reffering?" you asked innocently.

He nodded "Have fun oppa" you smiled.

"Let's go with the car" luhan said. "Oh! It's fine...I can go alone.." you said. Luhan looked at you suspiciously *I have work to do, Mian oppa..* you thought.

"Go with Jimin, so you have companion. Take care" he hugged you. You hugged him tighter *Mian, oppa* you thought.

 

Thanks for reading! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)

UPVOTE FOR "WHEN FATE STRIKES ON A PRINCESS" <-- click for your support ;)